Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 02-07-2013, 04:49 PM
ElenaR

Shadedragon, I am so glad to see your reply! I read a post you had some time ago about changing the past, and that along with all the other things I have studied so far makes me believe this is indeed possible. I have been able to change a few small personal things using Neville's methods(ie a physical injury to my foot from years ago no longer has any affect on me, and it had been very painful for the past year before that). But, I am trying to find how to jump to an alternate reality with a larger goal.
I am hoping you read this and maybe reply with some ideas on how to best do that?
Old 02-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Master

Hi ElenaR!

(Welcome to the forums) delighted to be of any help.

Maybe you could give me some clue into this larger goal so I could help better?

And how distant is the alternate reality and how long do you plan to be there? :)
We can figure that out if you don't know yet.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 03-07-2013, 04:04 PM
ElenaR

Hi Shadedragon and thank you for replying to me!
As I mentioned I was able to modify that one thing which was only related to me personally. By focusing on the point in the past where the issue happened and ‘revising’ it over and over in meditation in the evening and again as I was falling asleep, and being a participant in it and not an observer, by the next day it became reality. I hadn’t expected it to be that quick, but was delighted that it worked. And, I think for it to have worked it must have somehow shifted me to an alternate version. The rest of the things would stay the same, since this would have no impact on who I knew, where I worked, what I did etc. Thus, I think my old and new versions merged since that one thing would be the only difference.
What I would like to change now is a lot more. I would like to be able to change things that I had said to someone else. That change in turn would actually change what not only I did, but also what they in turn did. Similarly to what I did in the incident above, I wish to revise that, and have it either merge with my current situation or shift altogether to a new one. I have many options of dates to choose from depending on just how much I can actually do. The earliest would be back in 1996, and the latest possible one which would still have an impact would be in 2009. I do believe that all possibilities already exist, so it is just a question of being able to select a different one and make the results of that my current ‘reality’. Essentially it has to do with someone very close who was ill, but it wasn’t found out in time, but really should have been if just slight changes were made. I know to most people that sounds very difficult, if not impossible. But, I think it can be done. I’m just not totally certain how to do it, since I think it should be similar to what I did before, but probably needs something more…
What do you think?
Old 03-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Master

There is nothing that is impossible, and the only rules we have to play by is your own belief system. You think it is already possible, and you have done minor alterations before.
Now, there is one thing you must understand before we begin to dive into any details. This reality will only come about to those who want it. Meaning this may be only you.
One more very important detail. This one is about your other alteration. That method you used is also known as a type of healing. It is a method of revising the past so you can change what you have not accepted, or accept what happened so you can spur on to the healing process. Pain only stays with us as long as we have not accepted or learned what we needed to. It is the fastest driver towards that.
In this same way, we can alter other past pieces. Or we can accept them. Both, and either will bring us peace of mind and let go of the suffering it has brought at least us, and if given enough power, can affect others as well. Sometimes this has already been done by someone else- a result of this would be getting an immediate change in feeling and life, because you are now tapped into that which another has already fed. Other times you are the first to do this- and thus sometimes this takes time for things to come about, as time progresses though in that alternate reality at its own pace, based on the energy it has to work with.
Once that foundation is laid, then we can work towards twining the two realities together. However! As I said before, this may only be on your part. Once others begin to tap into this as well, their reality will also shift, but only to the extent they allow it to.

There are some energies I am well familiar with that work with time (I still have to ask about meeting space :) I may have mentioned the energy current in previous posts that you have read, but have you worked with Wakati before?
I learned of her by a dear koi fish living in our pond named Aries. She attuned me to Shakti, who in turn told me of, and then formally introduced me to Wakati, which apparently translates to "Time" in a language of the earth called Swahili, (which you can Google if you like :)

I hope that information helps, (not necessarily the background on how I met Wakati but the rest of it at least ) and if you need any further help or questions, I'll be here

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 04-07-2013, 04:03 PM
ElenaR

Hi Shadedragon,
What you say is exactly what I too believe.
I did see in one of your other posts that you mentioned Wakati. I did try looking up information on that, but as you said all I could find was the meaning, 'time' in Swahili.
How do you work with Wakati?
Thank you again!
Elena
Old 04-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Master

One thing I will ask, before we begin dealing with actually working with Wakati.
Have you developed any telepathic/ communication abilities yet?
The only reason I ask is because Wakati is a brilliant energy current. She's not like Chi, the life energy current nor like Prana, or many of the energies we are familiar with. Those ones we know best are very young, like children, and manifest as such. Wakati, on the other hand, will not be handled unless she lets you. She has a lot of experience, and will teach you herself, once you are attuned to her and seek knowledge. I can only help intellectually and guidance wise, she knows best though. If you have any questions in particular on her, I'm happy to explore them for you. In my eyes she either appears as an elder or sometime like a waterfall of energy, she is very gentle, sweet, and kind, and helps me with a lot of projects that deal with energy directly, often in healing practices.
It is ok if you have not yet developed those abilities, we can work with other energies then.

Old 05-07-2013, 03:57 PM
ElenaR

hi Shadedragon, It is hard to say. I think in the past I had more of that ability. For instance I would know when the phone would ring, or who it might be, or someone might say something I wanted to hear, or someone would do what I sent as a suggestion to them etc.
I have been working on trying to bring those abilities back, though I cannot tell for certain how successful I have been so far.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Carwen*Angel

shadedragon, I love your thinking. I believe it is possible to manipulate time and to alter or influence things that have happened in the past, but other than a "knowing" I find it very difficult to comprehend or articulate lucidly my ideas about it.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Master

EleanR, if you feel more comfortable we can certainly work with other energies that don't require telepathic communication with them, or we can strike you to Wakati and do what we can with her and then rely on other energies for the rest. That is up to you (and Wakati)
What you describe sounds like, at least to me, subtle influencing, and a touch of psychic knowing or picking up on info (I forget the term for it )
As you may know, that is a beginning to all other abilities. (Once the door is open a thousand more doors open.)
Are you familiar with guided meditation, talking to spirits or others through your mind (this can be seen as subtle influencing, as a form of this is causing others to think certain thoughts, although spirits are much easier to directly talk to although in order to reply they go the easiest route which is subtly influencing you to think certain thoughts, so you receive the replies to your thoughts (this explains away a lot of confusion ppl have with voices in their head and thinking it's just themselves, although if they traced the initial energy it would lead back to the spirit or whomever sent it)

Carwen, what are your ideas, and what do you have trouble understanding? Maybe I can help with explaining things differently, etc.

Old 06-07-2013, 09:00 PM
ElenaR

Hi Shadedragon, we can try it with Wakati and see how that goes. If it works then that would be great, if not then like you suggest, we could try something else. The guided meditation I have done. Is there something specific you are thinking of? I still have a hard time reaching spirits through my mind, I think anyway. If the information helps, I do have Reiki certification,(level II) as well.
How would we start?
Carwen, it is so nice to hear others say they too believe this is possible :)