Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 08-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Seeker

Lightbulb MUST WATCH!! -- The power of Meditation -- Deepak Chopra

A very informative & powerful video about meditation, it's effects and benefits. It also provides a breakdown about the third eye, crown chakra, astral projection & enlightenment.

The power of meditation by Deepak Chopra
Old 13-01-2012, 03:31 AM
Knower
The video you posted "Spiritual Reality - Journey within" is probably the best, we'll known video on the Internet about mediation. They cover almost all the main topics of meditation. I have watched it a couple of times.

Peace!
Old 27-01-2012, 06:37 AM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Thanks!!!!

Bumping this once again for all to watch!!! Very informative and helpful.
Old 27-01-2012, 11:21 AM
prettypolly

Just watched, wonderful and very interesting.

Thanks
Old 05-02-2012, 10:45 AM
Master
cool, will have to check this out soon when I have time!
Old 10-02-2012, 06:23 AM
strictdiscipline

Thank you for sharing!
Old 22-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Kioreh

Bumping so that all people from this forum can watch!
Old 26-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Pathfinder
thank you for sharing!
Old 03-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Gaya

Thumbs up

If I may suggest, please take a look at the full video of Jiddu Krishnamurti - what is meditation. Deepak Chopra is also a follower, but going straight to Krishnamurti's video sometime through light on you

Deepak Chopra on Krishnamurti

" Krishnamurti influenced me profoundly and helped me personally break through the confines of my own self-imposed restrictions to my freedom...My first encounter with Krishnamurti was in the mid 1980s. He was giving a lecture at the Felt Forum in Madison Square Garden. lt was a cold wintery morning, there was sleet and snow and a thousand people were waiting outside. I was one of them. Krishnamurti spoke for two hours. He was direct, profound and ruthlessly honest. When I walked out the sleet and snow had stopped and there was bright sunshine. For some reason I was feelin9 that the sun was bright and warm because I was feeling bright and warm inside. I never met Krishnamurti personally although I have been close to many who were close to him and I see the remarkabIe effect this man had on their lives. In my own life Krishnamurti influenced me profound1y and helped me personal1y break through the confines of my own self-imposed restrictions to my freedom. "

Here is the video on youtube: watch?v=8b9E9gz3yTE
Old 03-03-2012, 03:08 AM
Chicken Hawk

Just an FYI.... when I watched it, my Norton Anti virus caught a tracking device.