Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 11-12-2011, 07:10 PM
New Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine
I fall under the same personality traits, except for the spiritual part.
Spiritual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Have you manifested any paranormal metaphysical ability's?
I know the origins on the name was given from a person called Nancy Ann Tappe in the 1990's so there still alot more research that needs to be done on indigo's because many researchers are still battling the term and often diagnose Indigo's as ADD or ADHD children.
Untill we can say 100% that there is Indigo's I believe there will be alot more controversy.
Now you said you design cities and social systems?
can you please elaborate a little? Thank you
Nothing major in terms of metaphysical. ADD tends to be singled out for Indigos although it's no different for anybody else. A more accurate representation would be that Indigos are more prone to various disorders resulting from abuse of society that doesn't comprehend anything too advanced.

I'm not sure what you would like to elaborate regarding city design. There is a planet earth, and people. It's not about running around in the wild. It's about intentional design of all aspects of human life support on the planet for the benefit of the planet.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:14 PM
New Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
Please go ahead. The internet has unlimited capacity. It is even capable of showing pictures, drawings, sketches and videos.

We do not expect you to post everything in a single post, in fact doing that would be the clearest indication that you are not what you say you are.
That there is a lot involved should not be something that holds you back, on the contrary, it should be something that should spur you on to get started.
Most of what you're saying is false. There is alot the internet is capable of. There are lots of venues. Aside from the misinformation in your post, is there a point that you're getting at with it?
Old 11-12-2011, 07:29 PM
Occultist

Wow your getting defensive because people have asked questions and stated a few things they have heard or trying to understand you?
I personally believe if you were that special maybe you wouldnt be so defensive about people asking questions or stating facts. I would love to see all the sites you have made can you please link them? or semd me a private message and links? Thank you.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:59 PM
New Indigo

Quote:
Wow your getting defensive because people have asked questions and stated a few things they have heard or trying to understand you?
I personally believe if you were that special maybe you wouldnt be so defensive about people asking questions or stating facts. I would love to see all the sites you have made can you please link them? or semd me a private message and links? Thank you.
Nothing you're talking has any sort of sense. What sites are you referring to? Where did I ever mention any sites?
Old 11-12-2011, 10:03 PM
Occultist

Thought you were putting information out there. Nvm then with net sites how are you solving everything by being defensive or??
Or getting your Message out there?..
Old 12-12-2011, 02:10 AM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Indigo
We've been over this. I have an idea for anybody who wants to convince themselves I'm not Indigo. Announce to everybody that I'm not Indigo, I'm not real, and nothing I'm saying on this site is real. Then, when all that's done, tell everybody how absolutely not retarded you are.
so if your not Indigo your not real? then who is New Indigo?
Lets flip this shall we Indigo with all your misunderstood wisdom Prove to me that you are who in fact you say you are. It shouldnt be that hard for a indigo to prove you are indigo I mean if you are this shouldnt be a hard task if in fact thats what you are.
If you cant then can I am sorry you are just as messed up as every other human. Just maybe seeking to be better or to have more meaning.
Old 13-12-2011, 01:39 PM
geminilite

??? really, i'm not even sure if this is a serious thread?

I'm an Indigo starseed and yes i have had my share of people wanting to have their say or thier opinion with me, ( but i might add anyone on a spiritual path seems to encounter this at some point not jsut indigo's )

I have been beaten in childhood, abused and beaten in my younger years, BUT i have no once allowed this to make me victim, i have learnt strength in all my experiences, I havent allowed it to stop me being me.. I love openly with all those i meet.. and i have used my strength to stand up for my beliefs and who i am when others have tried to pull me down...

i still get the occassional one who tries to upset my balance but i am past most of that now.. i find those people go as quickly as they came... and i let them have their drama's as they see fit, without becoming overly involved.

I'm not sure every Indigo will agree with your thoughts,.. i have to agree with pyschoslice here, firstly you need to let go off that ego which is clearly holding you back and also let go of this victim you have allowed yourself to become, and dare i say it, yes maybe read back your posts and see where your going wrong.. its quite clear when you look from an observers point of view.
maybe once you have done that, you can channel all this "Indigo" energy you have into a far better cause... and perhaps let go off all that anger as well, theres a great saying " holding onto anger is like holding onto a hot coal with only the ntention of throwing it at someone else, YOU are the only one who gets burned"

So lighten up a little, see where these challenges have brought you something good.. after all theres always a good , it just depends on which perspective you choose to view and dont allow yourself to become a victim..esp not one of your own doing..

much love and blessings
Old 13-12-2011, 04:36 PM
New Indigo

Quote:
Prove to me
No.

To elaborate, doing anything for anything nonexistent is the opposite of sane. And any sort of purpose in proving anything to trolls is just that. Nonexistent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminilite
One thing you can be sure of. The majority of sick minded victim misers will share your same perspective.
Old 13-12-2011, 04:55 PM
tooqute2nv

Quote:

I'm not sure every Indigo will agree with your thoughts,.. i have to agree with pyschoslice here, firstly you need to let go off that ego which is clearly holding you back and also let go of this victim you have allowed yourself to become, and dare i say it, yes maybe read back your posts and see where your going wrong.. its quite clear when you look from an observers point of view.
maybe once you have done that, you can channel all this "Indigo" energy you have into a far better cause... and perhaps let go off all that anger as well, theres a great saying " holding onto anger is like holding onto a hot coal with only the ntention of throwing it at someone else, YOU are the only one who gets burned"

So lighten up a little, see where these challenges have brought you something good.. after all theres always a good , it just depends on which perspective you choose to view and dont allow yourself to become a victim..esp not one of your own doing..

much love and blessings

I agree with geminilite with this. New Indigo, honestly, does it matter to get so upset by one person here disagreeing with you? Probably not in the long run, and I agree that maybe working on re-directing all that energy into something you do that is more positive will make when other's vehemently disagree with you, you'll be in a positive state apart from them.

Quote:
Lets flip this shall we Indigo with all your misunderstood wisdom Prove to me that you are who in fact you say you are. It shouldnt be that hard for a indigo to prove you are indigo I mean if you are this shouldnt be a hard task if in fact thats what you are.

Okay Occultist, this seems a little against your own signature, right? Is there really a need to be so confrontational in this matter? Plus, there is a myriad of information here that disputs and agrees on the differences between Indigos, Crystals, everyone else in the world, and etc.

So, I think everyone here needs a hug fest!!
Old 13-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Occultist

Quote:

I'm an Indigo starseed and yes i have had my share of people wanting to have their say or thier opinion with me, ( but i might add anyone on a spiritual path seems to encounter this at some point not jsut indigo's )

I have been beaten in childhood, abused and beaten in my younger years, BUT i have no once allowed this to make me victim, i have learnt strength in all my experiences, I havent allowed it to stop me being me.. I love openly with all those i meet.. and i have used my strength to stand up for my beliefs and who i am when others have tried to pull me down...

i still get the occassional one who tries to upset my balance but i am past most of that now.. i find those people go as quickly as they came... and i let them have their drama's as they see fit, without becoming overly involved.

much love and blessings

I am sorry about your childhood many of us has had bad childhood many people has sufferd abuse sadly this does not prove you are indigo because there is no scientific data that is even excists it was a phrase coined by Nancy Ann Tappe in the 90's and self proclaimed psychic and reader of auras.
If you have all these gifts and are in fact a Indigo reseachers will find out but untill then we have to remain skeptical I am sorry thats life.