Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Experiencer

Cat I need advice

Hey guys. I really need some help, and this is the most helpful, amazing community on the internet

I'm living in E. Europe with my husband, but I'm having a hard time making money. I know lots of people live all around the world working online, but it's not working out for me. I make some money, but no where close to enough. Not even U.S. min. wage.

I feel like my beliefs are holding me back, and deep down I don't really believe I can make a good living online. I know that it's more than doable, but my beliefs aren't catching up with my desires fast enough and I may need to go home just to work. I do work to change my beliefs with subconscious reprogramming, but I'm scared I won't be able to make it and will have to be separated from my husband for a time.

Any advice??

Love u guys!
Old 22-07-2017, 05:12 PM
Master

Clearing your energy field might be a good place to start, as that is what informs your body; thus what gives birth to your life through it... and can be the very reason why one kinda goes in circles, rather than moving forward in the pace one feels like.
Old 22-07-2017, 05:15 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragirl
Hey guys. I really need some help, and this is the most helpful, amazing community on the internet

I'm living in E. Europe with my husband, but I'm having a hard time making money. I know lots of people live all around the world working online, but it's not working out for me. I make some money, but no where close to enough. Not even U.S. min. wage.

I feel like my beliefs are holding me back, and deep down I don't really believe I can make a good living online. I know that it's more than doable, but my beliefs aren't catching up with my desires fast enough and I may need to go home just to work. I do work to change my beliefs with subconscious reprogramming, but I'm scared I won't be able to make it and will have to be separated from my husband for a time.

Any advice??

Love u guys!

When I find myself feeling like I need money I change that thought to the universe is going to make everything ok. Usually I'll get a call needing side work done. Or I find myself in a situation where I'm being handed money. But it usually requires a response to an opportunity. When I find myself stressing a bill not having money I usually find myself making the problem worse.

I would be thankful for the universe showing you a way to be more successful at what you're interested in. And then continue on with your life. After that thought think of all that you have your greatful for and find the beauty in everything you possibly can. This raises your vibrational state putting you on the path to what it is you truly need to resolve. Don't worry about how. If you find yourself playing out how you will fix it that will counteract what the universe is trying to send your way. Steer clear of doubt and worry those are low vibration feelings that will offer more low vibration situations and non-solutions.

Focus on happy and love for the next week and pay attention to every opportunity. Be grateful for all of them and follow what feels right. You'll know immediately when it comes.
Old 22-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Master
I need advice

Quote:

Any advice??

Love u guys!

Auroragirl,

When I was in a similar situation as you relate, my own beliefs held me back, too....until I found a way of thinking that helped me through:

"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change"
Dr Wayne Dyer

Now in the midst of the trauma of living in doubt, in problems, in desperation, what practical help can such a statement be to one who is experiencing what you've said? How can mere words help?

Am hoping the words you see in the references below, can help you see how Dr. Dyer's quote, and the words of our fellow SF respondants (who've experienced similar problems, ourselves) can give you the advice you seek.

Don't take our word for this. The most important advice to change your own life comes from the thoughts you empower yourself with... exactly as you acknowledged in the last reference!!

That's the most powerful way to "change the way you look at things"....

Speaking of changing the way you look at things, working from home is not so bad, actually. This is what I've done for the past 5 years or so, working for a company based in another state (as I relate in the 3rd reference). I should clarify: working from home with my wife, and with our kids, grand kids, and "great(!) grand-kids" minutes away. Yes! this, and everything you desire IS possible.

BTW: The "long commute" to my living room is especially difficult if I'm still sleepy, but other than that....!

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=113945

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...4&postcount=27

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...33&postcount=3

Reference: http://www.realitycreation.org/how-reality-is-created (Click on Free Stuff; search "Reality") No membership required

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...49&postcount=8
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 22-07-2017 at 08:10 PM.
Old 23-07-2017, 09:00 AM
Experiencer

Best advice ever! I really feel different after reading your responses. I live too much in the future, worrying and over thinking. I have to appreciate the present more because that's when amazing things happen.

What are your thoughts on goals? I feel like I have periods in my life where i'm super happy and then I come across someone or something that tells me I need grand goals. After I set goals I think way too far ahead and I get anxious. Can people live without goals? Can we live with just a clear vision of what we want now, and now, and now and just let it unfold?
Old 23-07-2017, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Best advice ever! I really feel different after reading your responses. I live too much in the future, worrying and over thinking. I have to appreciate the present more because that's when amazing things happen.

What are your thoughts on goals? I feel like I have periods in my life where i'm super happy and then I come across someone or something that tells me I need grand goals. After I set goals I think way too far ahead and I get anxious. Can people live without goals? Can we live with just a clear vision of what we want now, and now, and now and just let it unfold?

Auroragirl,

....am very glad you found our advice helpful. To answer your specific questions about goals, I believe the highlighted text below (from the "How Reality is Created" portion of Frederick Dodson's excellent site I previously referenced)...will go a looooooong way toward answering them:

Do not project too much into the future. Creating reality is all about bringing the life of your dreams into the today. If you have too much of “When I do this and that, THEN I can be that” you are postponing the good life into the future…where it will never happen. When you are impatiently waiting for something to manifest, when you are asking yourself when and how your desire will manifest, you are projecting into the future. When you are looking for evidence from the so called “Universe”, you are projecting into the future. If you feel the truth of something, if your body feels the truth of something, then it WILL manifest somewhere on the timeline. Then you do not need to hope for the future, wait around, or ask “when, how, and where”. When Reality Creators speak of “letting go” or “giving up all expectation” they are not talking about letting go of the desire, they are talking about letting go of the pressure and the limiting expectations as to where, how and when something manifests. My bold.

And if I may be so bold, as to acknowledge the wisdom in Melahin's excellent signature message: I am the flower, the tree, the vine. I am the path...

....as a Reality Creator, YOU are the path to your goals...not in the future, but now !

Hope this helps...
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 23-07-2017 at 07:18 PM.
Old 24-07-2017, 07:20 PM
Angel1

This may not help you because i am big into God or the All That Is or the Divine.
He is no mystery...'He' is very simple. "He" adores us.
I do not know if you or anyone reading can really 'get this'...you may believe in an impersonal or even mean God...who knows.

But, when a person understands fully (so then it is a rock inside your subconscious mind that can never be altered) that Whatever your concept of the Creator is...It is loving and wants only your good...and it is only you that blocks that flow of really amazing abundance in all walks of your life, your heart, your health, your finances, etc...
that is when the final square peg fits into the last square hole...you click that peg in and Voila.
You have now entered the Magic Kingdom of no doubts and firm expectation and all possibilities are free to happen....flow to you..

Understand with the depth of your being that this Spiritual Being that permeates into your cells and
every atom in e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, hears you and answers you as you allow and accept your request
to be given to you..

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Lorelyen

May I ask where you are in E Europe. You've set your location to the UK
which is the most westerly part!

Are you and hubby just working in Eastern Europe? It could make a
difference because different regions hold different possibilities.

And, may I also ask what you're attempting to do online? Are you up against much competition?
Is a local job possible?

Old 24-07-2017, 09:58 PM
Guide

Quote:

Any advice??

Love u guys!

Quickest way is //// get a really good printer and scanner and bleach the 1's so you have the right paper ...... but it only lasts a few months before they catch up too you ..... and then you won't need any money for awhile ~

I do not suggest that path~!

The second quickest path is to be a Devious Charlatan ..... like a Politician .... Corporations will STUFF your pockets to overflowing if you just Rubber Stamp there Corporate Lawyers Bills ~

I do not recommend that way either ~!

The 3rd quickest way is to become a Nurse ...... for society has taught the population how to be ill ~

I don't recommend that either .....though it will lead to some Soul Growth ~

The 4th Way i do not know .....

Here is the BEST WAY i know :
FIRST: SEEK the HEAVEN WITHIN YOU WITH ALL your HEART , Mind, Body and Spirit! Then all else that is NEEDED appears as it is NEEDED ~
A Course In Miracles is the quickest way i have found to be most effective ~
or 'A Search For God' by Edgar Cayce ~

Second: SHARE what you LEARN as you GO ...... and WITHHOLD from NO-ONE~!

Third: Do none of this THINKINGLY but all of it FEELINGLY ~

INNER ABUNDANCE precedes any true OUTER ABUNDANCE ~

If you LET GO and Let the Divine Guide DAY to DAY , hour to hour ..... moment to moment ....... your success is GIVEN automatically ~
Old 27-07-2017, 12:11 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
Here is the BEST WAY i know :
FIRST: SEEK the HEAVEN WITHIN YOU WITH ALL your HEART , Mind, Body and Spirit! Then all else that is NEEDED appears as it is NEEDED ~
A Course In Miracles is the quickest way i have found to be most effective ~
or 'A Search For God' by Edgar Cayce ~

Second: SHARE what you LEARN as you GO ...... and WITHHOLD from NO-ONE~!

Third: Do none of this THINKINGLY but all of it FEELINGLY ~

INNER ABUNDANCE precedes any true OUTER ABUNDANCE ~

If you LET GO and Let the Divine Guide DAY to DAY , hour to hour ..... moment to moment ....... your success is GIVEN automatically ~
I will second that. I have personally found it all works...it really does.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru