Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 19-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Experiencer

Reality Shifts

These happen to anyone?

I've had several, since November, 2013.

If the events are not reality shifts, they could be the result of poltergeist or dementia, which I used to think they were. Not any more. I think they are reality shifts in my life.
Old 19-06-2014, 07:48 PM
Pathfinder
Can you be more specific in what you mean by reality shifts?

My brother and I both strongly believe that we shifted into an alternate reality when we were 10/11ish. We both have very distinct memories of certain events that our parents and the other people that were around at that time say never happened. And they weren't things that anyone would have any cause to lie about.

It's happened in a more real-time capacity as well. Once, when I was in school, I was doing a report on Abraham Lincoln and I discussed this one particular mission he had undertaken. When the paper was checked over, I was told that that mission never happened and asked why I would make something like that up. But I hadn't made it up. I read it in a biography. I took notes on it. When I tried to prove myself, the chapter that had been about this event was on something completely different that I don't recall ever reading.

It isn't something I've only experienced very rarely, but there have definitely been moments when my reality hasn't seemed to align with that of the people around me.
Old 20-06-2014, 03:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisnotharmless
Can you be more specific in what you mean by reality shifts?

The less extreme of what you have experienced, though, yes, you are on the right track. I've had some similar to what you have had, too.

Since November, 2013, I've been getting the less dramatic kind. See this link:

http://realityshifters.com/pages/art...ityshifts.html
Old 28-03-2015, 02:51 AM
Experiencer

interesting link

Thanks for that link. I especially enjoyed the AE quote. I believe we sometimes go to another/other/alternate place when we need to do so. It's similar, I guess, to out of body experiences. We may just go to learn or be too.

Some may dismiss it as escapism and some may see it as not having truly had been here.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:29 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by birds
Thanks for that link. I especially enjoyed the AE quote. I believe we sometimes go to another/other/alternate place when we need to do so. It's similar, I guess, to out of body experiences. We may just go to learn or be too.

Some may dismiss it as escapism and some may see it as not having truly had been here.

Mine are noticeable, but, minor. Like someone is trying to make me know I'm having them. They do and are happening to me.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Master
there are several/many possible explanations for such phenomena.
one idea is that advanced beings are capable of projecting holographic
"information" into our lives... similar to how we can produce movies.
these projections can be interacted with and appear convincingly real.
from what i've read, the purpose of these interactions is NOT to our benefit however;
it is a form of misinformation designed to keep us weak and controllable.

another idea is that these shifts can result from us transferring into a
parallel universe. this might demonstrate that the common conception
of past creating present (creating future) is bogus. i want to reference
Heraclitus at this point; wikipedia says:
Quote:
Heraclitus is famous for his insistence on ever-present change in the universe, as stated in the famous saying, "No man ever steps in the same river twice".

i feel that an important take away from these explorations is to banish fear
from these experiences (if that occurs). accepting what transpires in our lives
with love and patient endurance is the path towards empowerment (i believe).
Old 14-05-2015, 07:04 AM
Experiencer
Bashar channeling talks about that,
The shaman in Carlos Castaneda's world did that too....
I wonder if we change our vibration we can shift the realities?
Old 15-05-2015, 01:59 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
there are several/many possible explanations for such phenomena.
one idea is that advanced beings are capable of projecting holographic
"information" into our lives... similar to how we can produce movies.

Can't rule that out. That's a possibility. And, there are scientists who have a theory that the universe we live in is holographic.

I've had ufo sightings a few times in my life. Three in the past two years, one of these shared with other witnesses.

Who's to say, we have interdimensional, or extraterrestrial beings, that watch us, individually, and change events on us, for whatever reason.

Back on reality shifting, I had a pretty major one about a month ago, at work.

My boss showed me an area of one of the plants that he wanted to call to my attention, to try to figure out where we were getting contamination. He pointed out three areas in a specific area of that plant. I noted all three areas, and the surroundings.

Two weeks later, the contamination problem happened again, from that plant. I went to that specific area of the plant to check those three areas.

I was shocked when I got there. Those three areas, well, didn't exist. I was in the correct place, I doubled checked that by checking the second floor, and the fourth, ( the correct was the third floor, which I was on )

This area looked similar, the screens, hopper,flooring, all were there, except the three spots, specific areas of where my boss showed me to look just two weeks prior, well, they no longer existed.

One of the three, in particular, I would need to stand up on top of a ledge, to climb up a little and look inside, well, that ledge was now in a lot farther, no way to stand on it, much less find a place to hold while doing so. ( my boss and I just two weeks earlier stood on top of this ledge, which now, well, it had a different design to it.

Another, the screens had these large plates in the center. Well, they were no longer there. No new screen. The area now wasn't designed to have these plates.

I know what you are thinking. Maybe the boss had those three areas fixed. No, he didn't. Even if they were, well, the areas would still be there. You don't move a ledge that's part of the frame, six foot.

If they removed those plates, there would be new screens or something in their place. Besides, the plates were part of the design. Well, at least of the previous design.

Another thing, the whole third floor looked worn, weathered. It didn't look like that two weeks earlier.

I haven't done it yet, but, I plan on asking my boss if he would go down to that area again. Kinda afraid what I find out his version of this. This will be interesting.

This reality shift, ( is what I call it, for now ) so far is the most dramatic I've had to date. I had one about two months ago, that was pretty bizaar, too, but, can't seem to remember what it was anymore.
Old 05-06-2015, 06:06 AM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
These happen to anyone?

I've had several, since November, 2013.

If the events are not reality shifts, they could be the result of poltergeist or dementia, which I used to think they were. Not any more. I think they are reality shifts in my life.

it cud be

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-06-2015, 12:43 AM
Master
There are a couple of threads on this already:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=36880

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=45200