Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 30-07-2023, 10:47 PM
Newbie ;)

RE: "Can people manifest negative things for someone else?"
SUBTOPIC:
CosmicWonder, Daughter of Venus 88, et al,

It just happens to be the case that I have a Doctorate Degree in Metaphysics (Study of Reality beyond Science), with a specialty in Parapsychology. I happen to lean in the direction of the belief in a Supreme Being, the Ultimate Creator, and the First Cause. But I have reservations pertaining to the application of assigned attributes to this One True Deity --- capacities known collectively as the "God Powers." Those capabilities are Omnipotence: God is all-powerful • Omniscience: God is all-knowing • Omnipresence: God is all-together everywhere all the time. Taken on faith, without examination, they are unchallenged. Taken under inspection, they create a number of anomalous outcomes (paradoxes).

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited by Native spirit : 31-07-2023 at 07:14 PM.
Old 31-07-2023, 02:26 AM
Seeker

[quote=Rocco Rosano]
But I have reservations pertaining to the application of assigned attributes to this One True Deity --- capacities known collectively as the "God Powers."
Shroud of Turin made with billions of WATTS on cloth, cant be replicated according to science. Along bible prophecies, What evidence you of "other believes" have equal or surpass them as the true teaching to eternal life?!
Yahusha(Jesus) words:Matthew 7:24 “Therefore, whosoever hear these sayings of Mine and does them, I will liken a wise man...
Matthew 5:17-19 (On the laws/Tora and Prophets)
"...whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

Last edited by Native spirit : 31-07-2023 at 07:17 PM.
Old 31-07-2023, 07:46 AM
Newbie ;)

RE: "Can people manifest negative things for someone else?"
SUBTOPIC: Understanding
KnowwhatLies, et al,

For me each presentation (given by Dennis Zetting and Dr Brian Greene) has been enjoyable - in one way or another. But as a layman, I do not agree with everything said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowwhatLies
Quantum studies on light or energy support these traits of god.
(COMMENT)

◈ Anyone who claims to understand everything about Quantum Mechanics (QM) and presents QM in a way that supports the existence of the Supreme Being, the Ultimate Creator, and the First Cause is making a claim that is beyond that explanation of science. In my opinion, (which means very little) science is not to the point that it can either the existence of the supernatural - or - disprove the existence.

◈ I know of nothing pertaining to any experimental outcome from the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) that explains or disproves the existence of the Supreme Being, the Ultimate Creator, and the First Cause. I think that (maybe) they are confusing the discovery of the Higgs Boson [AKA: The God Particle (GP)] as evidence of the Supreme Being, the Ultimate Creator, and the First Cause. I do not think that Professor Leonard Susskind Ph.D. said that it either supports or opposes the existence of the supernatural. And while Dr. Susskind talked about QM and General Relativity (GR) in the presentation, I do not think he claimed to have understood how to reconcile the differences between QM and GR.

Quote:
"The first law of thermodynamics is the same as the first law of conservation and that is, that energy can neither be created or destroyed.
(COMMENT)

This would tend to support that the Supreme Being is not Omnipotence: All-Powerful.

Science evolves. The understanding of physics evolves over time. It wasn't until the early 20th Century that extra-galactic objects were discovered.

Quote:
If energy cannot be created, then it always was, and if it can never be destroyed, it always will be. Therefore, according to this law, energy must be eternal, having neither beginning or end. Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter."
(COMMENT)

We do not know this for sure. This is based on man's limited knowledge of the universe. And it appears that the universe is expanding (ie space-time). We believe that it has been expanding for more than nearly 14 Billion Years. We estimate that man can only observe about 5% of the universe. Man surmises that there is about 27% of the (observeable) universe is composed of some undetected matter and the other 68% is composed of some undetectable energy.

There is some much out beyond our observeable limits, we cannot say, with any great accuracy, what that means to our reality (as we preceive it today).

Most Respectfully,
R
Old 31-07-2023, 08:27 AM
Master

Hii R,

My sincere excuses. I thought you were looking from another angle. Also these people I mentioned make some good points about the importance of rationality.

I hope you are doing well.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 31-07-2023, 11:16 AM
My 2 cents

From post 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco Rosano
I happen to lean in the direction of the belief in a Supreme Being, the Ultimate Creator, and the First Cause.
But I have reservations pertaining to the application of assigned attributes to this One True Deity ---

Taken on faith, without examination, they are unchallenged.
I understand.
I happen to respect "Seeing is believing" - rather than on blind faith.
THO, I think faith just reading what others say or experience is fine and in the case of God is sweet.
I like that people have their faith that God will do anything they ask of Him 'according to His will' and so on.

BUT, I respect even more when someone has had a direct, up-close and personal contact with the Divine by any name.

So, for me, I can say for myself ---Oh my - This amazing Creator, Spiritual Being is most definitely everywhere and in all things;
in my head, my thoughts and can do anything!! And does.
And I mean unbelievable things just seem like shear magic!!

Science just has not caught up with many things, yet.
I do love that quantum physics says we are 99.99999% empty space ...and we can see know that inside an atom is light!
(Split it open and there you have it!) Ha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-07-2023, 07:22 PM
Administrator
Please remember the quote rule no more than two or three sentences only

Namaste