Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 09-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Deactivated Account
what do u think

Years ago I used to live in the sierra mountains. One evening I went outside and there was an orangish red glowing round thing in the sky. I sat down and watched it for a half hour. It moved around some but nothing indicating it was a ufo. So I got tired of watching it. Figured it was some weathef baloon most likely. What would you think it was?
Old 10-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Moose

How did it move? Slow and lazy, like on a breeze? Any sharp turns? How big, how far away? Don't think any weather baloon would have a light source INSIDE the baloon, giving it a "glowing" quality. Anything else you can tell us?
Old 10-04-2013, 02:35 AM
Deactivated Account
It only moved around slightly. Nothing to indicate anything realy. It certainly was orangish red. I wish I could remember more. Its been many years
Old 11-04-2013, 01:21 AM
Knower

I have seen flares used to light up large areas in the sky before. They are used for rescue sometimes at sea and most likely in the mountains too. I have seen several UFO's including orbs but orbs are unmistakable.
Old 14-04-2013, 03:54 AM
Master

Smile ufo's

Hello running & to everyone else, im a newbie & from time to time i have been looking at a few post but have not said a formal hello in the welcome section as yet but intend to soon, running i was reading your post & it reminded me of an experience of mine, i saw five briliant orange red lightes in the sky towards the hinterland sunshine coast australia, all were excactly same altidude & same distance apart but reasonably close to each other & not moving at all, then three of them started moving in a very straight line in one direction to my left whilst the other two stood still, at this point they were about three kilometres away from me and to my eye about the size of a gold coin so i would have to say they would have been a decent size if i had have been in close proximity to them, anyway the two that were not moving suddenly vanished without moving whilst the other three kept moving to the left & then upwards to the left whilst crossing each others paths as if they were playing &kept doing this till i lost sight of them, now i dont know of any human aircraft that can hold formation whilst in the air & at a standstill or vanish or play in the same way they did or be the brilliant colour that they were,this was my first & last UFO sighting & im not going to say if they were or were not of the earth but they didnt seem to be to me, two other people were with me & witnesed them & three other friends of mine who were driving also told me that they witnessed them as well, this happened about five years ago & i hope it helps you with your thoughts.
Any ways till i post again i wish everyone well & if you believe in our heavenly father the creator of our magnificent souls like i do then i hope you receive an abundance of divine love & light.
Neil..