Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-12-2012, 03:51 AM
4everLove

unexplainable intense feelings

Hi everyone! This post is similar to the last post in this section of the forum about phobias and past lives. I am currently reading Dr. Brian Weiss's "Same Soul, Many Bodies."

I have diferent fears or unexplained emotions coming from things. I want to be in a relationship and be married, but everytime I go on a date with a guy and they start texting me a lot I feel SO uncomfortable. I feel alone (like in a crowded room), alone even around friends and family or even getting advice ring the time of talking/dating a guy. I feel like I have to commit to the guy and feel trapped. The feelings are SO intense that once I stop all contact with that guy the feelings all the sudden disappear. Maybe i had some arranged marriage in a past life or something.

I actually feel this way in my current job (or will be job after interning there). I feel trapped and its really uncomfortable. Its a wonderful job and it has to do with serving others so it is really frustrating that I feel this way (its a job right out of college too. But not sure where these feelings arise from. Its like a part of me wants to explore or do something else.

I work really hain life but never acknowledge it and am so hard on myself. I can easily love others unconditionally, but can't seem o do the same for myself. I feel maybe these are all related and its a lesson I have to learn now.

Any thoughts, comments, similar experiences any of you have/are going through?

Peace and love always,

4everLove
Old 17-12-2012, 04:15 AM
TheLegendaryDreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everLove
I work really hard in life but never acknowledge it and am so hard on myself. I can easily love others unconditionally, but can't seem to do the same for myself. I feel maybe these are all related and it's a lesson I have to learn now.

I find it funny how you just explained ME in that paragraph. Also, in bold, I assume this is what you mean, with the typos and all?

Peace and love,

TheLegendaryDreamer
Old 17-12-2012, 08:32 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Hi everyone! This post is similar to the last post in this section of the forum about phobias and past lives. I am currently reading Dr. Brian Weiss's "Same Soul, Many Bodies."

I have diferent fears or unexplained emotions coming from things. I want to be in a relationship and be married, but everytime I go on a date with a guy and they start texting me a lot I feel SO uncomfortable. I feel alone (like in a crowded room), alone even around friends and family or even getting advice ring the time of talking/dating a guy. I feel like I have to commit to the guy and feel trapped. The feelings are SO intense that once I stop all contact with that guy the feelings all the sudden disappear. Maybe i had some arranged marriage in a past life or something.

I actually feel this way in my current job (or will be job after interning there). I feel trapped and its really uncomfortable. Its a wonderful job and it has to do with serving others so it is really frustrating that I feel this way (its a job right out of college too. But not sure where these feelings arise from. Its like a part of me wants to explore or do something else.

I work really hain life but never acknowledge it and am so hard on myself. I can easily love others unconditionally, but can't seem o do the same for myself. I feel maybe these are all related and its a lesson I have to learn now.

Any thoughts, comments, similar experiences any of you have/are going through?

Peace and love always,

4everLove

Not everybody are so connected to understand whats happening with them, and above all to do something about it. You could try a hypnotherpay session to help you through this, sometimes I have found people feel better in just one session. You will be amazed at what all you can discover :-)
Old 17-12-2012, 01:46 PM
4everLove

TheLegendaryDreamer, haha I meant that and that is definitely a typo! thanks for the reply. we are not alone!

sunny shine, yes I don't really know where those feelings originated! I tried hypnotherapy in college to help with sports performance but I cannot seem to relax. I have a hard time meditating too. I cannot seem to relax and focus. Maybe it will come with time.

peace and love :)
Old 18-12-2012, 08:34 PM
jackwhit903

I too have recently been experiencing issues which are linked to experience from my past. How do I know this? Well I have seen three events from three separate periods in history which have caused me anguish. Whilst these have all involved different people around me they have all ended with the same result of pain. This has caused me to become very cagey around people who display the traits of those souls from my past and has also caused great friction. Last night I started to work on these issues and discuss them with my partner. This has helped to open up my intuition and allow me to analyse what is going wrong now. I do not know how this will play out but I feel far more at peace for knowing it is not just the present me who is causing the issues.
Old 20-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Raineco

Hi 4everLove- I don't know if you have had a meeting-the-twin-soul kind of experience, but what you're describing is felt by many who do meet a twin, tho I suppose it's the same kind of thing if you have a very special and needed purpose like a lightworker's/healer (or could be one of many other purposes). I think this is because we agreed to our paths, and to do our best to serve our purpose, before our lives even began.

I had all these same feelings- the job, the guy, were never quite right, I was so afraid to commit and to "settle" down/in to those contexts that were offered to me in my 20's and 30's, while I saw most others being happy with the partner, committing and being happy doing it; same at jobs where it wasn't quite right for me, there were big competence issues, pathological-personalities of bosses/administrators- things others take for granted they have to put up with, but I couldn't stand it. Of course I was often accused of being too idealistic, but I just "knew" I wasn't in the right place or had not found the right partner, and this KNOWING is so strong it blows all other motives out of the water.

Soon after all this major awakening started happening in 2011 (tho I'd had many signs and abilities, and probably kundalini awakening, some time prior, but I was dense to their meaning), it put ALL of my past in a different light- that Knowing was because of my real purpose to serve and understand these times, and because I was "looking" (not consciously, but it was programmed in me, hard-wired, part of my DNA) for that twin soul, I was searching for a person like that. This all made sense after I realized I'd met my twin (tho I see it as "a twin" and that I could meet another) either way there are certain qualities I'm unconsciously seeking and drawn to.

So maybe that rings true for you- it's a special purpose and a special soul mate you were pre-programmed to look for. Could it be?
Old 30-12-2012, 06:45 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Its like a part of me wants to explore or do something else.

It sounds like this is the cause of your intense feelings. Meaning you really want to move yourself towards a different path for a relationship and job. I think its as simple as that. If something isn't sitting well with you, then you know you have to work towards something else that does sit well with you.

I feel this way about my job (I do government loans for small business owners). So I'm working towards a different source of income.

I can relate to how you feel about dating men. I've had those feelings before too. I think it just means they aren't the right path for you. In a relationship with someone who is meant to be in your path, you'd want them to text you all the time :) Or maybe it isn't in your path to have a romantic relationship at all. Some people under life between lives hypnotic regressions uncover that its not in their path to have a romantic relationship in their current incarnation because they have to focus on another goal instead and a romantic relationship would get in the way.
Old 30-12-2012, 06:58 PM
Mr.Whitmore

To me it is not "intense feelings"...............but rather..........."Downloads"
Old 09-01-2013, 01:14 AM
4everLove

i really appreciate ll these responses and sorry for getting back so late! But I am finally comfortable with my job and this is where i am meant to be.

Raineco- thank you and that makes sense! I actually think that maybe that i really am pre-programmed to meet my twin soul- i actually honestly feel it is going to happen soon! i also liked that you said lightworker/healer. Can you expand on that a little? I feel I am a lightworker.

namaste

4everlove
Old 09-01-2013, 06:15 AM
LadyImpreza1111

You know, sometimes past life memories surface on their own that explain a lot about issues we struggle with in our present life.Sometimes past-life regression is helpful if it doesn't work because it helps nail where your issues came from in the first place. Do you have any past-life memories that have surfaced on their own?