Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-09-2017, 07:47 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoublyVenomous
I'd give myself power to be god forever, yet I'd reincarnate in mortal worlds sometimes not remembering I possessed such power in infinite level of existence because being all-powerful becomes boring in long-term.

I have to ask if you're answering the thread question or if you're hinting at the essence of our current existence?

Either way this definitely made me laugh!
Old 05-09-2017, 08:45 PM
Master
mak all bad thngs go way
let evry1 be happy

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-09-2017, 04:57 PM
Experiencer
I would totally eliminate all forms of suffering and make sure that no suffering could ever exist again.
Old 17-09-2017, 09:26 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
I have to ask if you're answering the thread question or if you're hinting at the essence of our current existence?

Either way this definitely made me laugh!
I'll keep you guessing. ;) Glad to have made you laugh!
Old 17-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Experiencer

This is an interesting topic. Imo, I am already god. I create, i experience etc. If you are talking about being omnipotent, it's a different story. Unofortunately I'd probably change some things, like tried to end the world hunger etc. That probably wouldn't go really well, because matter always comes from somewhere, another plane or somewhere and it would change the balance of the whole universe. Also I'd probably try to punish the evildoers and reward people who did well. Well... Karma does that also.

With my human mind, I wouldn't be a really good god.

Someone suggested getting rid of mosquitoes. Do you have any idea how much that would change the system we live in? We might all be dead in a couple of years if you just erased something that this perfect system has made in so many million years?

Last edited by Tuesday : 17-09-2017 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Got something to add
Old 17-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday
...Imo, I am already god. I create, i experience etc. If you are talking about being omnipotent, it's a different story...
I agree with this, but let's go back to this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
If you were God for one day, what would you change?

Nothing. Everything is perfect just as it is.

Where you see injustice and unrighteousness or physical/mental disabilities, I see souls learning through facing challenges, developing the ability to love unconditionally, cultivating wisdom through experience.

The Earth is a planet of learning through suffering. Remove all the challenges and you also remove all the learning.

Peace.
I don't believe that suffering is 'necessary', but I do believe that all the pain, suffering, and 'evil' in the universe is testament to the freedoms we are given as sentient beings in this universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I'd appear in the sky, letting everyone know that I exist. Changing a senseless system of beliefs into clear knowledge.

There is no reason why we should need to 'believe' instead of actually knowing.

Save a lot of trouble and strife.
IMO, God does make it incontrovertible that S/He exists, but only for those who open to Him/er, and to open to Her/im we must choose to open to Her/im. We are also free not to open to Her/im, but then remain in the mental space of physicality (duality, 'evil', fear, strife, etc). For God to impose His/er existence on physical consciousness would negate the freedom of will S/He has so carefully cultivated.

To have true freedom of choice, we must be free to fail as well as to succeed. Otherwise our choices are meaningless. This is just one example of God's love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
If i were god for one day, i'll be too busy exploring galaxies and discovering unknown parts of the universe. I would find that fascinating...
That would be me.
Old 18-09-2017, 05:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
I agree with this, but let's go back to this...

I don't believe that suffering is 'necessary', but I do believe that all the pain, suffering, and 'evil' in the universe is testament to the freedoms we are given as sentient beings in this universe.

IMO, God does make it incontrovertible that S/He exists, but only for those who open to Him/er, and to open to Her/im we must choose to open to Her/im. We are also free not to open to Her/im, but then remain in the mental space of physicality (duality, 'evil', fear, strife, etc). For God to impose His/er existence on physical consciousness would negate the freedom of will S/He has so carefully cultivated.

To have true freedom of choice, we must be free to fail as well as to succeed. Otherwise our choices are meaningless. This is just one example of God's love.

That would be me.

Only by knowing something can you and I make proper and valid choices. Anything else is based on assumptions and hazy conceptions.
Old 18-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Only by knowing something can you and I make proper and valid choices. Anything else is based on assumptions and hazy conceptions.
Sounds like what you 'know' may be getting in your way.
Old 18-09-2017, 01:20 PM
Master
Everything is so perfectly balanced that I will let it be and let the game of life continue.
Old 18-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
Sounds like what you 'know' may be getting in your way.

So you prefer everything hazy, undefined, and unknown...