Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Experiencer

Spiritual Journey with clouds ~

I do understand about needing to spend money on others interpretations, and the addiction (one I've never had thank goodness). So Baile's a "he" :-), good to know :-)

I would never say I cloud read constantly, but I've got 2 more that "blew me away". One was the morning of our caucus for president nominee. I saw a clear and huge eagle. The second ones being one after another on different, yet close days, I saw elephants clear as day. I related this to the one person that is very joyful, aware of the now, very grateful for simple things . . and I take this as an answer to who/what to learn from.

I love how you wrote Believe in You being Be you :-) Thanks ~
Old 26-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Experiencer

All concur it seems ~

Thanks shoni, sounds like we all agree ~
Old 26-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
I saw a clear and huge eagle.
Where I live, eagles fly over my house every other week almost. 30-40 feet above my roof. I have one photo I took with eight eagles soaring above my house. I could start a thread on eagle signs and what it means, but are these signs or do they just nest around here?

Old 26-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Experiencer

Baile to continue yours with shoni

Baile, my opinion only. I believe our intuitive self is the conduit to the great mystery, as astrology attempts to do. Yet intuition belongs to US in with the universal energies astrology speaks of. Our intuition is certainly our guide. Jyotish is thousands of years older than astrology, yet the same idea. Very cool.

And as far as astrology in the paper etc. Well that's just a snippet for fun. Back in my day there was this guy (radio) that had a perfect saying about astrology and something about a fool takes it as like gospel, rather than the understanding of it simply being an influence that's interpreted for that entertainment. Wish I could remember so long ago - 40 years come to think of it.

Anyway it was perfect and I believe addressing what you're speaking of.
Old 26-01-2017, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
Wish I could remember so long ago - 40 years come to think of it.
40 years ago is easy. It's 50 years ago that things start getting fuzzy. Beatles on Ed Sullivan. Then Go-Go dancing. Oh and that goofy Carnaby Street get-up I wore to school.

As for newspaper horoscopes: Yes. Meet life with joy and a bit of laughter. Problems mostly happen because we're taking things too seriously.
Old 26-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
1. The wisdom of the ages, passed down to us by teachers, prophets and masters of all the various world religions and spiritual paths. 2. New age websites offering info on reptilian Pleiadians, the elites, the Bermuda Triangle, etc. I believe there is a very real correlation between truth, and knowledge that has been around longer. In general, it's what defines the difference between authentic wisdom (1.), and spiritual imaginations and fantasies (2.). An important point to consider as it relates to this topic and many others.

And yes, reading clouds is a happy pastime, enjoy it Joyce.

okay, i see what you are saying.
Old 27-01-2017, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
okay, i see what you are saying.
Just want to add: there is a lot of new wisdom out there is very profound and relevant. So yes you are correct, it's not about how long the wisdom has been around. It's really more a discernment thing.