Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 15-09-2016, 12:08 PM
Master

About this guy..

Hi all i have some wuestions.. Were in trouble with a guy now that put our pictures on top of a selfcreated eightsised pyramid in his home, sending energy to us. Claiming to help with healing. But this guy been criminal towards us and now i fear his influence energetically with the pyramid and our pictures affects us in a negative way, do any of you know how to block that?
Old 15-09-2016, 12:19 PM
Pathfinder

Intention is usually enough to block healing Marie. Focus on him and the feeling of him inside your mind, and then internally reject him and his energy.
Old 15-09-2016, 04:29 PM
Master

There would not be any energy going to you if the guy has bad intentions. You dont need to worry about this.
Old 19-09-2016, 01:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up

Blak Tourmaline is great for physic protection
Old 20-09-2016, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Is it possible just to get the pictures back? If you are anything like me, that little voice in the back of your head will not be satisfied with anything less.
Old 22-09-2016, 02:37 PM
Master

The pictures could be copied endlessly as its sent online. Yeah ill look into black tourmaline any advice how to work with it? What about house protection?
Old 27-09-2016, 09:32 PM
Suspended

How does this situation make you feel?
That's what you should look into :)
If you don't feel good then change your beliefs to something that feels good. It's called the 'emotional guidance system"
Old 28-09-2016, 01:02 PM
Master

Seems like it worked but now ive got extremely tired instead, yes, health issues too and this guy knows. Made him cancel everything and or stopped it, took some work.. He tried continue talking to me i.e. Hook me in, i said no and how id like to be asked, before anything..that was enough to make him angry, threat me and withdraw so hopefully itll be the end of it..

As he helped us move home, and helped us financially(by his own accord, didnt even ask) theres his energy lingering somehow, somewhere, here tied to it all, any suggestions how to get rid of that? Do i have to cord cut him? Suggestions?
Old 03-10-2016, 03:13 AM
Experiencer
My first feeling is to suggest cord cutting. They can attach pretty easily and it's wise to regularly cut them. If you're comfortable doing so, I've found that asking the angel Michael to help is very effective. Gabriel is also helpful, and can be especially so if you also wish for your troublemaker to receive healing as well. I suspect that the photos are corded to you, and cutting connection to them will likely help as well. If you want to do it yourself, you can also imagine the cords as threads that are attached to you and cut them with golden scissors or a similar blade. If you have symbolic blades - like a Wiccan athame or a crystal wand - you can accompany the energetic cord cutting with a symbolic one. You may also wish to put out the intention that no cords from him can reach you and that you and your loved ones become invisible to him energetically. I did notice that you had improvement fter listening to the other posters, with the exception that you're now tired. I would suspect that having a cord attachment is draining your energy; I personally find it to be true when someone's anchored to me.

Lastly, I recommend keeping a record of the dates and experiences that take place from him. While he may not have done anything physically violent, he's expressed a lot of emotional violence and has threatened you. Whether or not it's physically violent, he's expressing a large amount of aggression and it's important to keep track of that in case he chooses to take it further. If he gets to the point he threatens physical violence, make sure to call police. While they may not be able to do anything, that will allow you to still have a record on file with them of the incident in case it escalates. Keep yourself safe and pay close attention to your intuition.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 10-10-2016, 10:27 PM
Master

Thank you, thats most helpful, i did the cut and there were strong gluey like cords! Especially to my partner! I had to really go for it. With me it was easier. But in a way understandable, as i dont have the same issues, as my partner. Hes suffering from his past. Me it was something leaving, i could literally feel it. Is it possible you have to do cordcutting several times? Can they "hide"?
Can cords be attached again after done it?

I havent spoken to the guy, at all, but ive been ill and still am although slowly getting there. He thinks currently i dont speak because im ill. He doesnt know my intentions, yet. As i wanted to be a wise general and choose my battles carefully. And now you say he might be difficult.. I have a very strong protector in my partner, no doubt about that and hes a tall strong guy too. Hes livid, absolutely livid with him. Hes never trusted him either. He told me he could tell he was shady. As he grew up with that kind of ppl.
This guy has told me many times, how hes wiggled around, or twisted the law without breaking it, or, without trace apparently. Claiming its his past life character as assassin, leaving dead bodies mentality. I never gave it any thought until now really, as i took it as that, past life.. But again, im not used to or have seen that type of ppl. Im the opposite to my partner. And again, how the heck can you sort through all stuff ppl come out with. There will always be stuff you dont. We almost got homeless, this guy helped pay us in the new house. Thank god hes not guarantor. He wanted to. The story of why he did it is more or less irrelevant. But my partner didnt trust that either. But understood the sit too.

Were not gonna be able to pay him back right away, and were gonna have to start save up for another seven months upfront, as thats how its gonna be. So, i dont know if he will make a fuzz about that. Have to say hes from Slovakia.
Too much suspicious behaviour from his side. I wont be having more to do with him, but i will honour to pay him back, when possible. Whenever that might be..
Do you foresee hes gonna make trouble for us?
He thought, we would be able to pay him when contracts up for renewal (and another seven months upfront is due). Im jobsearching again as the job i had wasnt reliable, i have several interviews, and have applied a lot so, something will come. Just ill atm. He knows about the job sit. He kept on saying, you have seven months. After seven months, when youve found job, we can talk about repayment. Not even discussed. Tf thought that was suspicious too like, who borrow you money, without discussing the repayment.
Thank god its not more than i can pay when i work.
As it is before i work we cant and who says when that would be. He was also cruel saying the one that wants job finds it. Like its that simple. According to him i would have one in a month or two. Ive been to interview, but no fish.
When i was tired from being ill, and having diabetes, cronic fatique and asthma, he told me it was excuses and how he didnt accept any tiredness no more.
Hes told me to drop my asthma medication, as i wouldnt need it with the healing he would give.(a long story)
Well my asthmas been better a while, so i didnt for that reason, not what he said. But will get it again.
I think for some reason they (him or the driver and removal guy) got my toilet bag gone, as they knew my medication was in it. I havent found the bag, and i shouldve by now. Ha i had more medication:)
Question is... What could he do?