Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-09-2016, 12:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demetriuss
Yeah spiders are everywhere, but they keep literally coming down on me. Like I was visiting a friend and I look up and there he is hanging above my head, I go home and on my door is a giant spider, I get inside put something in the garbage and there's another spider, I meditate and and I see a big spider just staring at me like he's trying to tell me something and then he just looked at me for a bit and dissappeared. But yes I agree just seeing spiders doesn't mean much
That would be freaky to say the least but you know I've heard they are good luck as well.
Old 27-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinDawn
Are you able to speak to that a little more? Ie positive or negative connotation... why not everyone sees spiders as they weave and create their fate..?

Robin

They intricately weave delicate webs like people weave their destiny through their choices. Each strand of the web represents a choice. "Synchronicity is an ever present reality for those who have eyes to see." - Jung
Old 27-09-2016, 10:52 PM
Pathfinder
I used to be so scared of spiders, that I almost got a panic attack. I had dreams for years of big spiders that came to me, and I dreamed that often and I was very scared in those dreams, well, for me that were nightmares. But suddenly the dreaming stopped, and when I see one, I am calm, and just think, how to get him/her where he belong (for me that is outside, lol)
The strange thing is, that my husband is now very scared of them, and before he was not at all. A few days ago there was one in the sink and he suddenly was so quickly away and hearing at his voice, I already knew what was going on. That sink was close to the outside door, so I stayed calm so that the spider could go to other places.
I do remember the last time I was really startled, is that I was reading a story in bed with my e-reader, and suddenly a big one was coming on the bed towards me. My reaction was (now I laugh with it) my e-reader flew in the air, while I was throwing my sheet to the ground, and there he was, in one of my slippers! For a moment I really did not what to do, because I was so startled I was shivering all over. I took my two slippers and threw them both through the window! People can do strange things when things happen that they are not expecting. O, and my e-reader worked still perfectly.
But I must also say that I think when it stopped. I have awakened several years ago, and then things change remarkebly, and maybe that it is also a part of it, being calm, do not fear, it is like it is.
Old 27-09-2016, 11:28 PM
Deactivated Account

I like Spiders, I consider most of them helpful and a great importance in our ecosystems. Heck, I always acknowledge them when I discover them outside my door. They eat most pests like roaches, earwigs, mosquitoes, flies, moths

No ones read Charlottes web

Last edited by Clover : 28-09-2016 at 12:51 AM.
Old 27-09-2016, 11:55 PM
Master
I could never blame the spiders for being scary - it's just the way they are. We had a couple willow trees and the daddylonglegs loved to nest in them and my older brother used to chase me with them.

I remember riding my bike as a kid and I was eating a popsickle and I felt something on my arm and I looked and there was a spider...I yelled, flung my popsickle and hopefully the spider, and crashed onto the strip of grass along the sidewalk - had a good (nervous) laugh after that happened.

Now I play a free game on line with funny looking little spiders and they make me laugh.

Old 30-09-2016, 10:56 PM
Suspended

Whenever I've seen spiders IRL or as a hallucination when waking up, it corresponded to some power I was about to take back, in a Plutonic way.
Old 14-10-2016, 04:22 AM
Pathfinder

My partner has been told a spider is is spirit, I am interested to know more about this.
Old 16-01-2017, 01:18 AM
Master
I'm adding to this weird "spider" thread. I've always been terrified of them but last year one joined me in the shower. I couldn't run soaked for my life so I asked it to "stay up there please"

It did, then the thought came to me it was thirsty. I flicked water to it and saw it dip one leg in the droplet and put it to his face. After that.... How do you kill something that trusted you to give it water.
He stayed in my shower for several days after that.

Anyways just last week a different one(it's white-ish) joined me in the shower.
I assumed it too must need water. At first it was afraid but it let me put a lot on the wall beside it. It then proceeded to wipe the water on its legs and body. Grooming or washing I'm not sure but it does get dry here in the winter.

I've since started calling them many legged beings, spiders have an energy of darkness. Seems a bit prejudicial to call them by a name with so much negativity attached. Anyways now the come see me, I don't know why but we have very few the only time I see them is when the come over to me.

I wonder why they are open to me now? Do they know I'm not scared and don't hate them now?

I'm curious to learn more. The most beautiful elegant long legged one let me Cary it to safety today. It was like a walking piece of art. 40 years and only now do I see their beauty.