Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Pathfinder

Spiders

I've been seeing spiders everywhere randomly, not in a scary capacity, the other day I was at my friends house and one came down above us on its thread, and then I saw one at a party on a wall coming down near me, and I came home and found one on my wall, and I dreamt of a spider, and now I've just woke up and saw a "spirit" looking spider slowly walk away from me and disappear. Just curious what spiders "mean" or symbolize if there is any meaning beyond coincidence.
Old 18-09-2016, 03:51 PM
Experiencer
Surprised no one answered your question.

Actually I have a fear of spiders, not too bad, but when I was a 3 to 5 years old, my grandmother would throw these large spiders in my face and then laugh (she was a prankster lol).

I am fascinated by them, but I prefer to look and not touch.

Spiders are artists, creating with their threads...They also stand for feminine energy (as most females in any species are larger, or consume their mate).
Every one, including you and I, have both male and female energy that should be balanced. Perhaps you are being called to tap into your creativity side, or to heed to your female side.

male energy: dominant, evil, strong.
someone who has an imbalance with higher masculine energy can become too selfish, greedy. A good amount and they have control on their life with leadership qualities.

female energy: good, nurture, submissive
someone with an imbalance of stronger female energy can be too weak in dealing with diplomacy, be a pushover, ect. but a good amount allows you to yield to others, be giving and generous, compassionate, ect.

So it is important to balance both.

Hope this helps. namaste
Old 20-09-2016, 05:15 PM
Seeker

Spiders :)

Hello! are your run ins with spiders still happening? I'm having the same experience.

Robin
Old 20-09-2016, 07:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinDawn
Hello! are your run ins with spiders still happening? I'm having the same experience.

Robin
lol yeah they are, I think I'm being told to be patient.
Old 22-09-2016, 02:23 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demetriuss
lol yeah they are, I think I'm being told to be patient.

Oh ok! How do you come to an understanding? This has been going on for a year+ for me. I posted about it more in depth on another section. Do you notice you're around certain people, experinces, or having similar types of thinking when it happens? I've been trying to figure this out for a while lol I'm sure it could be different for everyone.

I've been told to consider how I feel around them. They don't scare me at all. But they went from being small to huge and now lately they're white. And quite frankly it bugs me out now! For myself I've recently went from it being a reminder that I weave my own life with my choices- to needing to be in touch with me feminine.

Best of luck to you :)
Old 22-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Master
It's such a common occurrence, I thought as they are everywhere. My house has them inside and out. I try to keep them outside...a huge one was hanging on my door last night when I got home...I opened it and it fell on the floor...being such a big one, I scooted it back outside. What wigs me out is mowing under trees and there's one of those big webs with black and yellow huge spiders...my gosh full size they look to be an inch and a half including their long legs if not bigger.
Old 22-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Master
Spiders represent the weaving of fate.
Old 24-09-2016, 11:34 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Spiders represent the weaving of fate.

Are you able to speak to that a little more? Ie positive or negative connotation... why not everyone sees spiders as they weave and create their fate..?

Robin
Old 25-09-2016, 07:44 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
It's such a common occurrence, I thought as they are everywhere. My house has them inside and out. I try to keep them outside...a huge one was hanging on my door last night when I got home...I opened it and it fell on the floor...being such a big one, I scooted it back outside. What wigs me out is mowing under trees and there's one of those big webs with black and yellow huge spiders...my gosh full size they look to be an inch and a half including their long legs if not bigger.

Yeah spiders are everywhere, but they keep literally coming down on me. Like I was visiting a friend and I look up and there he is hanging above my head, I go home and on my door is a giant spider, I get inside put something in the garbage and there's another spider, I meditate and and I see a big spider just staring at me like he's trying to tell me something and then he just looked at me for a bit and dissappeared. But yes I agree just seeing spiders doesn't mean much
Old 25-09-2016, 03:13 PM
Knower

Wow, yea come to think of it same has been happening to me in the past 4 or 5 months. I don't see spiders hardly my whole life then they randomly show up everywhere. This is an interesting read, apparently spiders are good luck. Weaving of fate answer sounds very plausible too.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spider.html