Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
Hello

The soul is in two parts, the part experiencing and then the higher mind the true us. When a walk in enters into us they enter into the higher mind in the place the true you resides. A walk in can not just simply become you they must enter into your higher mind soul many times to become themselves and yourself together until you no longer exist. If a walk in just becomes us the part experiencing then they were nothing in the first place and you will never feel the difference. There is no good that comes from the walk in thought as this means your soul will not become something again.

You are so off with that its insane. There are two parts, yes......but there is not such thing as the "higher self." There is self, and there is ego. That is it. I used to be fooled into thinking that as well until there was another spirit around me claiming to be my "higher self" and it was no where near my body.

Secondly, its not as complicated as you make it out to be. A spirit switches places with another spirit, but that other spirit does NOT cease to exist. As long as a human body lives, the spirit born into it does too. Yes, a soul exchange will take on the likes, dislikes, etc. of the person they did a soul exchange with but at the same time can still maintain and even display elements of their demeanor and such.

And thirdly, you are full of garbage talking about how no good can come from walk-ins. There have been quite a few soul exchanges that have kept people I know alive rather than doing something stupid that resulted in their death. They might not be here if not for them. I have also done soul exchanges just long enough to keep someone from killing someone else but that was many centuries ago. While I understand that a good many of the people on this forum are still learning about elements of spirituality, might I suggest you inform yourself a bit more before you come across as knowledgeable while otherwise being pretty ignorant yourself, because to just say a spirit ceases to exist alone can scare the bejeezus out of people.

And for the love of Pete! Why on earth do people keep calling soul exchanges "Walk-Ins?!" It's not the same thing. A spirit who "walks into" your energy field does not switch places with your spirit. A soul exchange does.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank