Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 26-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Seeker

getting lots of action

Got my two radios in the mail today and immediately hacked them. The Memorex 2xtreme mb221; quiet possibly the cheapest, easiest radio currently available to hack. I also bought and hacked the radioshack 12-820, an older more expensive model that i was interested in trying.

I had recorded a 30 sec clip to upload to my channel just to show i had gotten the hack. Upon review i noticed a voice saying 'can you hear me' freddy?? its at 13 sec. I have plenty more playing around to do, but im already seeing results

[no video privileges yet :(] if you care to browse my channel youtube dot com /c/losfreddy for 'shack hack!'

I was surprised when i turned on the radio later in the evening and said hello and a voice came thru saying hi back. I wasnt expecting it and it was quiet clear too.

I did a short session and video tapped it. and i got some clear responses. I asked if they had said hello and they yes they did. I also asked if they had anything they wanted to say and i could hear 'Im sick of you'. Havent reviewed the whole session, but this isnt my first time capturing EVPs. Ive been experimenting with echovox alot lately and am about to finish my huff portal this week.