Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 26-06-2017, 06:36 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

The major leap of growth through the affirmations

I am not sure how many would need these session. but i see many a requests for healings, readings ans initiations to energy and spiritual growth. For last few years i worked with many levels of ascension and teaching them through writings and personal sessions.
The following sessions would open your energy connections, channelings and inner knowings as well help you through many levels of healings. taking the session needs to just saying the name to yourself. sharing the session needs saying it for the other person... by completion of all of them its a major energy shift. so take only one session in a day.. copy the list and do openly share if that helps you...

sit or lie down, close eyes and say to yourself

1: J-seal removal

2: gaze healer

3: ancestral axiatonal reconnection

4: emotion reimprint

5: mind reimprint

6: Align 12 sun signs

7: 144 axiatonal alignment

8: Align with central sun
Old 27-06-2017, 08:03 AM
Lorelyen

I don't know how many parts of the forum you've posted this on. Are you tring to teach? You make it sound all very knowing and technical but I'm guessing you really haven't thought what affirmations are for and do.

It was once a simple technique which properly applied would drill focus into a person. Some believed it drove fully into one's "subconscious mind" to use the old Freudian jingo. No matter about that. It was about constant and frequent repetition that, if practical, would slant someone's behaviour and actions toward achieving the objective over a period of time.

There's nothing technical about that except you need to get the affirmation right: future looking, positive without a hint of negativity, and practical. The New Age lot have tended to capitalise by turning it into an industry, writing books about it, selling audios etc. But it really is quite simple. The way to do it could be got onto a single page of paper.

But....I'm open minded. Tell me how your list can achieve "a major leap in growth through affirmation"?

I can't even understand most of it. What's an emotional rimprint?" What's an axiational reconnection? Is the 144 to do with the Rapture in Revelations 7:4 which is 144,000? Which central sun are you speaking of? Ours?

So a little help in clarifying what you mean wouldn't go amiss.

Thank you.

Old 27-06-2017, 11:02 AM
I, for one, did not understand your post...as in, What to you do?
What does any of this mean?

Oh, I see Lorelyen said the same thing!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-06-2017, 07:20 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I, for one, did not understand your post...as in, What to you do?
What does any of this mean?

Oh, I see Lorelyen said the same thing!

Will explain later. you can know it by exxperiencing the session itself.... its energy enbedded informations. the words invoke the sessions and so very little info is written...
Old 28-06-2017, 05:38 PM
Lorelyen

But what has all this to do with affirmations?

Why are you trying to invoke experiences (if I've interpreted your closing remarks right?

How do your "sessions" relate to affirmations? (Genuinely interested here if you can sharpen my knowledge and practice of affirmations.)

Old 29-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
But what has all this to do with affirmations?

Why are you trying to invoke experiences (if I've interpreted your closing remarks right?

How do your "sessions" relate to affirmations? (Genuinely interested here if you can sharpen my knowledge and practice of affirmations.)

A example of direct affirmations..."i am love"....repeating 10x..
so what i am doiing in direct method is feeling when i say... and so with it many of subconcious states change....

the indirect method or the anchored method is...
i would imagine myself back in time in a most loving state and situation, and as i go the highest... ah then i suggest my mind... this is what i would say "i am love"..

and so with it the words get anchored with the entire program of the feel, and as i say it once, the entire process rerun even in situations when its hard to reach this state...

so with time as per my experinces with conciousness and ascension, i would complete my meditation by giving it a name... and later i found the words not just affect me, they work even for my clients and get them the entire energy experience and the process of healing by the same words...
and this is what i call Quantum words...

I wrote them in affirmations as they are indirect affirmations, they would work for anyone even if one doesnot understant the meaning of it.. each session creates large shift in energy... the third emotion reimprint is basically completion of ascension for humans as after its completion its our final spiritual initiation that completes... the process takes some time upto weeks or few months as the emotional body changes completely.. later sessions are galactic path of ascension...

I would say its affirmation with ascension anchored together in words... and you just need to say it once and the session is just required once...
I hope i am clear of it.. explaining each session is a tough job, as its much info...