Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-04-2017, 12:56 PM
Suspended
Guide
Need Help Choosing Healing Crystals

Hello,
Even when I was gold prospecting I did not take too much notice of all the magnificent minerals I came across,only quartz and iron stone, surface only.
Now I do believe crystals and gemstones have healing power but have not gave it much thought.

I need some help choosing what I need,for physical ailments,for me and my older brother in the UK.
David has had surgery for squamous cell sarcoma of the tonsil,he is 69 and a non smoker vegetarian. He had a neck dissection and 2 lymph nodes removed in October 2016, 30 points of radiation therapy of which he tolerated only 10,so I thought maybe crystal therapy may help.
I just sent him some Tea Tree oil based products including toothpaste, as the radiation treatment làid him and his immune system in a bad way.

Then me,now I never ask God for anything, I only pray for my brother and my cat,or anyone I know and like who maybe unwell.
Now as for me I smoke but don't drink anymore,but I used to,and my problem is different, I have something called "invasive aspergillosis.
It was just colonised in the lungs,that was two weeks ago,my general practitioner ( MD ) told me yesterday that in two weeks the mould has spread through the blood/tissue barrier and to my organs,including brain and eyes,
I have been unwell for nearly 4 years and just gotten worse and worse,I have drugs to try to help but too late now.

So is there any crystal,gemstones or other minerals that can be used to help both my brothers problem and my problem?
This should get your brains working!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 08-04-2017, 04:42 PM
Ascender
Hi snowflake, firstly deepest sympathies! What a lot you both have going on. Sending well wishes your way. As for crystals- yikes I wouldn't know! I mean it's very specific! I do have crystal books I can use and tell you what they say- but remember that it's from the books and not me!!! But it is not that specific (I even checked). So if you fancy giving me some ideas to check i can do that, for example there are crystals listed for Immune system... maybe that would fit you both? For that one it lists... hmm will I get in trouble for copy right stuff? Sorry admin... I'll just put down and then edit if needed it's from Judy halls crystal prescriptions book 2 lists amechlorite, anandalite (I like this one) diaspore, klinoptilolith, lemurian jade, Macedonian opal, mookalite jasper, nzuri moyo, ocean jasper, paraiba tourmaline, petrified wood, preseli bluestone, quantum Quattro, que sera (I like this one too) richterite, rosophia, seriphos quartz, shungite (worth a look into, I have seen a lot on shungite benefits, it's on my wish list) smokey quarts WITH aegerine, super 7, winchitite. Chakra dantien and higher heart. Shungite water is a popular thing I believe.

In book 1 it has a bit for immune stimulator, it suggests bloodstone for over the higher heart (thymus) for 20-30 mins and some of the other crystals here for around the body... the 2 lists could be combined for this.

Ok list for immune again suggests bloodstone but says worn continuously over higher heart. (Drilled tumble stone etc can be quite manly) it suggests smithsonite for around bed then... chevron amethyst, ametrine, black or green tourmaline, brown jasper, green calcite, chiastolite, lepidolite,mookaite, kunzite, lapis lazuli, blue agate, carnelian, malachite (only polished- I avoide this one) moss agate, ruby in zoisite and turquoise.

All the best
Old 09-04-2017, 03:05 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello Dude,
First time I've been called "snowflake" ,lol,hahaha

Wow is all I can say,wow,what an amazing and eclectic lot of crystals we have on this planet,but,they were put on this earth for a purpose,healing!
I need to go through your lists,so I just wanted to say thank you for the time and effort you have put in,I will have to Google it all,I did have a book of gemstones and minerals,cost me AU$75.00 and I loaned it to a mate along with my expensive hammer,never seen him or the book and hammer again,he left o/night for NZ,but it only identified them not what healing qualities.
I will get back on here in a few days and see how I go,I have a mate who lives in Qld,he's a Bach Flower Therapist,he mentioned something called Citrine?

Get back to you Dude,and a big thanks of gratitude for taking the time to help me out!

Billy
Old 09-04-2017, 04:38 AM
Master

Dear Slowsnake
Sending prayers for you and David.
For you I got aquamarine and green moss agate. Any blue transparent stone that attracts you. Bluish turquoise should help too.
Love and Light
Old 09-04-2017, 04:40 AM
Master

For your brother celestite, green apophyllite and sugilite whichever feels right to both of you. Go with whatever your intuition tells you.
Prayers n best wishes
Old 09-04-2017, 05:13 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Dear Slowsnake
Sending prayers for you and David.
For you I got aquamarine and green moss agate. Any blue transparent stone that attracts you. Bluish turquoise should help too.
Love and Light

Thank you kindly,seems to be a lot of stones,minerals and precious gems out there that all have a use,but I have always believed that every species of human,animal,plant and mineral was put on earth for a purpose,to sustain and heal.
Thank you kindly for your time,I will look into it and let you know what's happening.
Apparently Davids biggest issue is like mine " dry mouth x10 " but I use an Australian product called Biotine,its a mouth wash and really does work,I sent him some Tea Tree oil ( melalueca ) products,they are the best antifungals I have used,pure oil,50/50 cream and some toothpaste.
I hate cancer,and I believe its the food we eat,the medications we take,ciggies,alcohol and a very polluted planet.

Your prayers are most welcome,I pray for David most nights I remember,but he is very philosophical about it,me too,but he has wife,child and grandchild,I've got my best mate Mr Moggs the feral rescue cat,I worry about him when I go,I don't really worry about me,more David and Moggs,lol.moggs is my boss,he's a hard taskmaster too,but thank you and Dude!

Kind regards Billy and Moggs.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:53 AM
Master
Dearest Slowsnake and Billy,

My best to you and your brother, and Mr. Moggs as well.

I must say when reading your post, my initial thoughts was that green stones may be of great help, I think I have read or somehow equate amethyst to the lungs as well- I say this as you mentioned smoking and my thoughts were of the throat chakra and the color green, and yes very clear light blue as moonincancer suggested.

There are many helpful green colored stones available for healing, such as emerald, peridot, green turquoise is excellent, green tourmaline is also excellent, as well as aquamarine.

The true deciding factor is yourself and your intuition. Try and find something that is not too heavy on the wallet, tourmaline may be better than say emerald. Any green stone would do nice. The color green resonates well with healing energies and snake. Like your username. :)

So, suggesting you go with what feels right, even if the stone you choose is not green at all. But rather, something of your own choosing.

I really miss those old days of panning for gold with my father and hand mining fresh minerals, garnets, tourmaline's, beryls, and aquamarines with my family.

Best of wishes and luck and much healing to you.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:12 PM
Suspended
Guide
Thank you kindly Saturninepluto,
All those years prospecting in Western Australia and the things I found,only small gold nuggets,but I gave them away to family and friends,but the different coloured gems including green jade and lots of different banded ironstones,polished up the jasper in ironstone looked like a tigers eye,I picked up a beautiful light green rock once and it chipped and it was green,pale green,I told someone about it and it was "chrysophase",not sure of spelling.

Kind Regards Billy.

PS..on my travels across the Nullabor Plain,the highway from east to west,or vice versa, you travel through WA and SA at the halfway point across Austràlia in SA Is the town of Cowell,it has massive deposits of pure black jade,you could buy hand made jewelry or pick pieces of jade or opal for 5 bucks,they have heaps of black jade.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Ascender
Hi snowflake :) sorry think it's just kind of stuck now... when I read your comment on it being first time you have been called that I thought, well you chose name lol... then the penny dropped!!! Slowsnake!!! I do have dyslexia so sometimes I read things wrong... my brain will just not accept your slowsnake lol.

Aww shame about your book and hammer- people suck! The books I used for that I got on kindle and one was £4 something and one was £5 something they are awesome in my opinion. Only book 1 and 2 in that range though, she does crystal bible (I,m not too keen on those) and 101 power crystals I love.

Citrine is a nice happy crystal I don't get much from it myself but ametrine that was on the list is a mix of amethyst and citrine.
Old 10-04-2017, 10:34 PM
Suspended
Guide
Thanks Bob,
Yes it is sad when you go to a bookshop and spend half a day browsing the isles of books and finally getting what you want,I just cant remember the name of the book,but it was so impressive, the paper,the colour photo's, each one a whole page,photo and writing,one gem/mineral per page.and my geologists hammer,hand forged,and made in Tasmania,using Tassie timber.
I hate thieves,that one left a bad taste in my mouth for awhile.
But thank all of you for taking the time and effort to at least look for me,not so much me but my elder brother David,he has decided,( after surgery,radiation etc ) to try a holistic approach,he has attended relaxation classes twice now,and has had acupuncture as he has lost a bit of use of his left arm,but I have given him meditation and yoga ideas/links etc.
I am worried about him,same happened to my mum and dad,he retired early aged 63 not 65,they never had much but a little house in the Blue Mountains NSW,he promised mum he would sell the house and retire,buy a decent second hand car and caravan/trailer and travel,or,take mum around Australia.
Sadly those above said "no",so 14 months later he was gone,poor mum lost the love of her life,and she passed away aged 92 in Sept 2015.
I just hope and pray it does not happen to David and his wife Colette,or my other second eldest brother John and his wife Joan,all those long,long work hours! For what? Really what's it all for.

But thanks for your input,I have already emailed the stone types he may find beneficial.

Kind Regards Billy.