Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2012, 08:17 AM
34The_enigma34

Original Source

"Please note these realizations came to me very vividly and to my displeasement it puts the puzzle of the word "Life" itself into its own exist. Its very hard to explain. Its very heavy things to be told and said. Please note this does not yet go for only our reality of self(s), but rather every living being on our same page i feel."

- I figured out the universe. The truth is duality does not exist, you have all been chosen to be created as a program like a video game, its one game youve chosen to overpower your very will. You must muster up your own strength through their indecencies and blow a hole right through this universe we call a box of nothingness. The universe is but our minds when we come to see clearly all in and can be in exist. False teachings are all we may be fed, but in reality, chaos rules all through this expierence. It is through chaos we came into being, it is how we live our lives. There are many parallels to our very own lives and world, unheard, unthought, or unseen. There is no such thing as good or evil, there is just, " ". That is nothingness. For surely when you too reach the end of your road you'll find a trail to blaze no longer either. Nothing imagined can be authentisized authentic. We are, were, and may just be left to unexist within ourselves if we do not change. It is a very strange little world out there. And for conspiracy theorists, stop squabbling about what ifs, its a waste of life, ive found the real truth to ourselves and the universal truth to ourselves in relation to this so called "God Figure(s)". Emotions need not exist nor nothing not even self at the end of our journeys, you'll find utter nothingness left. For surely to be created wholesome and to deviate you'll find no escape but untimely death. But don't get mad at me, be mad for being but a doll in someones playhouse.

- If you have any questions or remarks, all i must say is please be polite to me and one another. Because trust me, when this truth was found out by me, i was very irritated to say the least. This is a very heavy ideal.

Oh and in return i was told, "Four of Cups" after this realization i had:

The Four of Cups depicts a young man sitting under a tree far away from others in what looks like deep contemplation and meditation. In fact, he is so engrossed in deep contemplation that he does not appear to notice the cup being presented to him by an outstretched arm. A further three cups stand at his feet, symbolising the world and its attractions but again, he pays little attention to these. In this sense, he indicates the need to look deep into our Self to discover the answers we seek. External influences can be distracting and may not lead us to the goal we seek even if those influences purport to be of a spiritual nature.

This young man and his predicament suggest the story of the Buddha under the Bodhi Tree, contemplating the state of the Universe and unwilling to rise until he has reached the Truth. He is not taking the cup and indeed appears to be paying no attention to it whatsoever. He misses this gift of love and opportunity because he’s completely tuned within.