Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-01-2015, 08:58 AM
4everLove

knowing someone before

Hey all,

I read up a lot on signs of knowing someone from a past life. Many sources say you have an instant reaction or connection with them. Even though i believe many people, even random strangers may have shared lives with us in the past, I am wondering if when meeting someone initially doesn't trigger any past life memory or pull, but down the line one suddenly forms. Like no instant connection or reaction, but one develops.

What are your thoughts?? I ask because someone has popped inro my life who i now feel jittery around with no known reason except for the fact that I find a need to dig in past lives regarding this person. This feeling was not instant, but developed randomly a couple months later. Just a feeling like i need to take care of something regarding it.

What are your thoughts on this topic??
Old 24-01-2015, 08:27 PM
Master

The jettery feeling could be from past life memories , or some thing else . He/she could remind you (unconsciously ) of some one that did some thing bad to you . They could have bad thoughts and you pick up on them unconsciously .
Old 24-01-2015, 10:50 PM
Master
My thoughts on this subject, lean in favour of an instant feeling of association, when there is the likelihood of a bonding about to take place...That feeling is, for the most part: inexplicable...

To complicate things even more, the person who you might feel connected to, may not have similar feelings or thoughts regarding yourself...

I've been in a couple of situations like that... One of which did develop as hoped for a short period of time (long story) the most recent: is still on-going...

Personally, I don't try and rush things, encourage that other person to adopt my theories, or search for answers...

I prefer to simply take things as they occur, live with the feelings that seem to dominate the situation and wait patiently for something to come to fruition - if (in fact) it's meant to do so: at that particular time in my life...

What might be termed as: playing the waiting game...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 25-01-2015, 02:27 AM
4everLove

Thanks for the responses. Yeah, I don't see this person to often, but when I have it's been coincidental or synchronistic events. This person has a good energy and not a harmful one, but there is something that needs to be taken care of because every time I see this person I get that jittery feeling and I can't quite put my finger on it. When it first started I kept being drawn to researching past lives. Thanks all! It's helps to have input!

4everlove
Old 25-01-2015, 12:32 PM
Checkmate.

Let's say you get some bad news while you are out and your eyes are on a flower. The moment is gone but years later you see a scene on TV with that flower and you get suddenly sad and you don't know why. Your mood was fine before that. You don't even remember the flower moment because your mind didn't consciously record that. It just recorded the bad news. Now it associates the flower with bad news.

Who knows what trait in this person reminds you of something you experienced in this life or another life. A lot of people focus on the person who triggered the feeling and only that.
Old 25-01-2015, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate.
Let's say you get some bad news while you are out and your eyes are on a flower. The moment is gone but years later you see a scene on TV with that flower and you get suddenly sad and you don't know why. Your mood was fine before that. You don't even remember the flower moment because your mind didn't consciously record that. It just recorded the bad news. Now it associates the flower with bad news.

That's quite a good point, regarding the flower scenario Checkmate... There does appear to be a sort of slight anomaly in the theory, but, by and large, I can 'thankfully' accept you explanation as a valid point, well worth remembering... I like it...

Such could apply to so many different things... Amazing...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 25-01-2015, 05:49 PM
Master

There are guided self hypnosis tapes/cds to take one back to a life of there choise,one they may of lived with a person , some one they may share karma with .
Old 26-01-2015, 03:06 AM
4everLove

I like the flower scenario too checkmate! That actually makes a lot of sense. I know something is there, but it's a matter of understanding what triggered this to happen.

And thanks desert rat. I have actually tried PL hypnosis with someone who was really really good...but my problem is my ego is too afraid of seeing it. I also tried tapes and things, but I get too anxious. A healer I go see agreed with me that there is something I am trying to block out, which makes it hard to heal it if I am too afraid to work on it hahaha. But that is another story!
Old 26-01-2015, 03:15 AM
Experiencer
Oooo, I've tried to look up a lot of things via the internet on this topic. It's mostly WHY I ended up here, on Spiritual Forums. I never knew that such a thing existed until I met someone, and it was as if I knew them forever. We had never met before, total complete strangers (for an even bigger affirmation of this, I had met this person only a few days after they moved to my city), but it was as though they were familiar and I knew them or had met them before. It's inexplicable at the same time, but that is the best way I can describe what it sort of feels like. A situation that defies all odds.
Old 26-01-2015, 12:58 PM
Checkmate.

Its just one idea out of many. The human mind is amazing.