Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 07-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Songbirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Songbird, allow me to just say you are already working with them, though you may not be consciously aware of it..! They just verified this. You can come into greater consciousn connection with them if you wish to. Simply ask them to come to you and then pay attention to all the subtle ways in which the do so! By the way, I not only love your user name, but your avatar is quite beautiful also

Really? Wow that's really uplifting. I can understand in a way, I feel really connected to them. I'd love to have a personal experience, nothing that would freak me out though LOL! Wow I really want to know how I'm involved :P

And thank you :) I love your user name too!
Old 08-11-2010, 06:21 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbirds
I'm loving all of the input here

I've read so much on the positive "alien agenda", and my gut tells me that they are here to assist through a beautiful transition. Not to do it for us, but to give us the way and the inspiration to be strong and do it ourselves. I've never managed to directly channel or speak to a group of aliens, well I don't think so anyway. I've never tried but I would love to. When I start meditating I might try and connect and see what comes up?

A lot of what I found is to go silent and just pay attention to your thoughts. I'm not entirely sure how else to describe it. When you pay attention to your thoughts and all thoughts, you can start conversing with those thoughts and when they begin to respond just start talking to them in thoughts. After a while you begin to notice thoughts that aren't yours. They sound different. Maybe with a slight different accent, or even just a thought that comes way out of left field that you are like.. huh.. I wouldn't have thought of that. Then even longer after paying more attention you begin to sense a different energy signature when they speak.

Gosh I hope I made sense. :)
Old 08-11-2010, 06:41 AM
Songbirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaspirit
A lot of what I found is to go silent and just pay attention to your thoughts. I'm not entirely sure how else to describe it. When you pay attention to your thoughts and all thoughts, you can start conversing with those thoughts and when they begin to respond just start talking to them in thoughts. After a while you begin to notice thoughts that aren't yours. They sound different. Maybe with a slight different accent, or even just a thought that comes way out of left field that you are like.. huh.. I wouldn't have thought of that. Then even longer after paying more attention you begin to sense a different energy signature when they speak.

Gosh I hope I made sense. :)

Yeah that does make sense. I think after my exams are over, I'm gonna start putting it into action and see what comes up :P
Old 08-11-2010, 07:12 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Well clearly we are working with the same group of beings... maybe not the exact same individuals, but the same group, which makes us family too! Greetings sister!

yay I have an earth sister!

No probably not the exact same individuals, but I would not be surprised if they were the same group. This group I talk to says they are a vastly large and diverse group. I asked if they were part of the federation once, that I keep hearing about, they say no not that federation. I then ask when then what group? They say, they work with all who ask them to help. Gosh could they be a little more vague. hehe. But I did get one answer that they did assist with the federation. But of course this makes me wonder, how many federations are there? And upon thinking upon it a bit more, the Universe is infinitely vast! So it is conceivable that there are more than one federation.

I am curious.. when I speak of energy signatures, these signatures are very specific. And can be so defined, I can tell if they are near mean and they don't have to say anything at all. I know if they are in front of me or behind, to my right or my left. Is this something you can sense too?

For me, these beings have been my source of comfort for many many years even before I knew they wern't quite my imagination. They were always real to me. Always helping me such as showing me all possible outcomes of a situation depending on the energy stream the actions were going at that moment.

Yes their technology is hard to explain. I've actually witnessed it a few times even though I can't quite explain it. I've tried! But I don't always understand what they think I should understand. I just get confused, and they do try to help me understand, but I think some of the concepts are still above my ability to humanly conceptualize the idea. LOL. And you are right.. the technology is nothing like what we have here at earth. spiritual technology is a good way to explain it. Its not like bolts, nuts and gears.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:13 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbirds
Yeah that does make sense. I think after my exams are over, I'm gonna start putting it into action and see what comes up :P

Oh awesome.. let us know how it goes. Don't be discouraged at first if you don't get any response.. be patient. They are really good and making you learn patience!
Old 16-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Knower

Does the word sanspec mean anything to anyone?
Old 16-11-2010, 08:25 PM
LightFilledHeart

yay I have an earth sister!

You do indeed... probably many! We are all part of Divine Oneness

No probably not the exact same individuals, but I would not be surprised if they were the same group. This group I talk to says they are a vastly large and diverse group. I asked if they were part of the federation once, that I keep hearing about, they say no not that federation. I then ask when then what group? They say, they work with all who ask them to help. Gosh could they be a little more vague. hehe. But I did get one answer that they did assist with the federation. But of course this makes me wonder, how many federations are there? And upon thinking upon it a bit more, the Universe is infinitely vast! So it is conceivable that there are more than one federation.

Those I work with (or I should say those who work with and
assist me!) do identify themselves as being part of a vast Federation of beings from all different plains, planets and dimensions, all of whom are united by their committment to serving the Father/Mother God's great Plan of Light.

I am curious.. when I speak of energy signatures, these signatures are very specific. And can be so defined, I can tell if they are near mean and they don't have to say anything at all. I know if they are in front of me or behind, to my right or my left. Is this something you can sense too?

I have never really thought about it in terms of "where" they are. I just know I feel their presence when they are with me, and their energy patterns cue me as to whom I'm speaking with even before they give their names. I think I told you they often enter into my home through the conduit of electrical devices... most noteably the ceiling fan in my living room or master bedroom, and also a table lamp they have just recently (in the last year or so) begun using. It's my understanding that these items are running low wattage electricity even when turned off, and since the beings (AND us!) are electromagnetic in nature, they "use" this current to easily ride in on. It's rather hard to explain, but I can tell you that it makes a VERY loud and very distinct noise when it occurs, especially the ceiling fan one. It's a sound that can best be described as what you'd expect to hear if someone snapped a two by four board a few feet away from you. As I said, LOUD, sharp, and most distinctive. When a large group of them come in (mind you I don't SEE them, I can only sense them and hear the thought impresses they place in my head), you hear that snapping sound in irregular patterns, one after another. Sometimes too they will generate the sound to indicate their agreement or enthusiasm for what one of us has just said or thought...! It's a strange phenomenon, and I've never known anyone else that has this experience other than myself and my husband, and the the few individuals who have been present in our home for group meditations or what have you who have born witness to it as well. Most peculiar!

For me, these beings have been my source of comfort for many many years even before I knew they wern't quite my imagination. They were always real to me. Always helping me such as showing me all possible outcomes of a situation depending on the energy stream the actions were going at that moment.

I suspect that's the case with me too, though I first became aware of them in a conscious way in the early 1990's.

Yes their technology is hard to explain. I've actually witnessed it a few times even though I can't quite explain it. I've tried! But I don't always understand what they think I should understand. I just get confused, and they do try to help me understand, but I think some of the concepts are still above my ability to humanly conceptualize the idea. LOL. And you are right.. the technology is nothing like what we have here at earth. spiritual technology is a good way to explain it. Its not like bolts, nuts and gears.

Definitely no nuts and bolts! The ships they travel in are best described as a version of the Merkabah, and not a purely material conveyence at all, though certainly they can be constructed to carry large contingencies of crews over vast distances if need be. I'm not real clear on this subject, but what I said before in reference to it is the best way I can describe it, and that is that it's spiritual technology, not earth-based ideas of science.