Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 07-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Librarian
It is all stories/beliefs is it not? - the Akashic Records; a collection of beliefs/thoughts or how you wish to phrase it.

Perhaps for some it maybe beliefs and stories, but when one see's the clips for themselves it is no longer a belief or story anymore than one's trip to Grandma's house is a belief or story. One was there, one saw Grandma.
Though I suppose it's possible for someone else to come along and convince them that they just imagined they went to Grandma's house.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:54 AM
Dream Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Perhaps for some it maybe beliefs and stories, but when one see's the clips for themselves it is no longer a belief or story anymore than one's trip to Grandma's house is a belief or story. One was there, one saw Grandma.
Though I suppose it's possible for someone else to come along and convince them that they just imagined they went to Grandma's house.

I have been to the Akashic Records and talk of it the way I perceive it... the fact that you talk about it differently is to me very interesting and says quite a lot about reality (if you ask me).

There are many ways one could see a singular object (like the origin), really it is only your imagination that sets the limit. Something as incredible as organic lifeforms could simply be described as imagination unfolding itself on a molecular level.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:03 PM
William

Quote:
Something as incredible as organic lifeforms could simply be described as imagination unfolding itself on a molecular level.
^this.....
Old 13-10-2013, 12:04 AM
Super Moderator
Stardust....with a little magic in the mix.
Old 18-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Beckey Sedai

Quote:
Something as incredible as organic lifeforms could simply be described as imagination unfolding itself on a molecular level.

I don't know if it's something we can ever truly know. I imagine that there are as many ideas about how life originated on Earth as there are and have been people to imagine it.

And that statement by Dream Librarian is beautiful.
Old 19-10-2013, 02:47 AM
Master

The idea that life may of come hear from other worlds as microbs is called panspermia . How ever life started hear , I dont think it was Adam and Eve.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia
Old 19-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Beckey Sedai

Panspermia. I should have figured that theory had a name. Interesting.
Old 20-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Master

I did not coin that term . I think I would have used a slightly different name , but unless some one comes up with a better one , I guess we are stuck with Panspermia . I like the idea of intelgent beings coming to earth , incarnating as apes that lead to modern humans . I like this idea over the idea that we are hear just to make loosh . You need to have read the books written by Robert Monroe to under stand what loosh is all about . I will put togher a post on loosh some where on this forum .
Old 29-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Experiencer
Hi slaga,

Are you looking for a scientific explanation? You mentioned amino acids. That's one of the building blocks of life forms on earth. The question is where the amino acids originated from. These organic molecules are strange in a way - almost all of them are left-handed (left symmetry). It should not be that way because in nature, chemical reactions produce equal amount of left and right molecules. It's a mystery but perhaps also a clue. Some researchers suggest that left-handed amino acids came from out space such as from an asteroid plunging into earth. It's really interesting to read about. You can google about it for all the details.

If you want to gain some insight about the origin of life from a spiritual source, then the easiest would be to find a a person that channels that resonates with you and get it from that source. You could of course do it yourself but it's very tedious and it's not that easy either. That's what I think.

Boson
Old 30-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Manjit Bahamut

The egyptians(this can be dated back to even the scripts of Sumerian beliefs) told of a large water moon colliding with earth.