Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 31-03-2014, 09:31 PM
William

Thanks for the positive comments :)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...stpost&t=54883

Unknown/Hidden/Occult Those Hunters Reach
Jung-Animus
Unconditional Love
Love - Communicate Love
Next
Gypsies
Life On Mars Doc

From the document:

Quote:
I think you – along with tens of thousands of others have been sold an illusion simply because there are those who are more interested in making space toys than they are in helping to solve the worlds problems sufficiently.

Unless science redesigns the human instrument, humans are stuck right here and I am pretty certain that even if ‘the lucky few’ manage to get exobots to build containments where humans can live in on Mars, the **** will hit the fan way before this little fantasy could ever be made real.

We have all got to make it here.

Invest everything into this planet.

Thing Secret
Save That
Question Frequencies
The Purpose Of Life Is... Conceptual Art Gentle
Trust The Process
Create
You Do It
Exhibit your innermost core
Besides – Tracks In The Snow

Ah yes. I used that metaphor recently to say this was what is just as likely being seen when MRI brain scans are done – consciousness is using the brain, not so much the other way around. The brain is a tool for consciousness to utilize.
Tracks in the snow...scientists decide together ‘what consciousness is’ and yet consciousness can speak for itself as to what it is...

Through Device

Yes, in relation to physical device. ‘Divination’ is really this. People assign agency to the process where no agency is really necessary. Consciousness is what it is.

Oops..... Dreamed Up By Yours Truly

Well collectively ‘you’ are still learning...always a jump or two ahead of course, but how else can it be?

…Learn Well

A Meeting Place
An Exam
Happiness Is... Far/Distant Shallow
The Gaia Hypothesis Unknown
Together Intelligent Consciousness
Who Complains The Most? For The Purpose Of
Frequencies

It is apparent that complaining can help identify problems but it is equally apparent that bias motivating complaint is not always helpful.

All Because I Had To Ask

So what is it that you had to ask? :)

Collective Consciousness

Science Can Be Fun Too Yes?

As a method, sure.

It Will Prove Itself True Or False

That is essentially the method.

Remote Viewing Individuals Unfolding Nicely
Mathematics
Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system
Van

Value Added Network?

Liminal

A means to and end. A bridge...

Yes Yes This Translates To That.
Conjecture
Get To Know It

‘It’ can speak for itself. :)

What might occur?

That is a good question. It is unlikely though that such a thing will happen en mass.

Measure Wishful Thinking

Assuming the process is genuine, it could radically change the direction humans are collectively taking themselves...we might just start investing everything into our planet and circumstance for the betterment of everyone...sort out our stuff here and then look at moving out into space exploration...if we still think it a good idea.

Imperishable
Thoughts Are Products Of... Afraid of The Unknown.

Sometimes...or maybe often. Wanting to know often accompanies facing our fears. It appears those in positions which allow the ability to direct the course of history have a captive audience which is easily led to the fanciful idea that ‘we’ can conquer the problems of space travel, even as ‘we’ ignore the more pressing problems to do with the planet we have been occupying.
I do wonder what the attraction is.

That Is An Order
Rulers
Victim Vamp Energy Systems
Ah Oooh...

Part of me is sad and another part wants to giggle. Anyway, it seems that the whole point of consciousness being involved in this universe has to do with placement of wayward ‘spirits’ sorting out their **** (or not)... I don’t quite see any other reason for being here myself...

Be Nice Do Nice

Seems logical enough. Simple enough. Less wayward...

Money Ripple Effect Gateway
Get The Picture
Explainable
Personal Participation With The One
Open To Changes
WingMakers Materials
Share Maps

The maps give some indication to the picture...

Express your authentic feelings of appreciation to my inmost presence within you and others.

Be nice do nice...
Old 02-04-2014, 09:13 PM
William

The Amy Sculpture.

I found a pic I took after i had finished carving the 'Amy' sculpture (mentioned in this thread in this post)...here it is all brand new.

:)

Old 06-04-2014, 09:46 PM
William

See the Funny Side...Appreciating Laughter...

That Is Sad But Don’t Let It Distract You

What is sad?

Rules

Distract me from what?

UICDevice

Ah...so yes, it is sad to see there is more agreement in the ‘skeptic/non theist’ camp than in the ‘spiritual’ one. That would be the nature of things.
I don’t know that I am sad about it any longer. I do know that I have been sad about such in the past. But after a while of standing back and observing the interactions I have learned to accept that this is just the way it is.

Yours Remains Quality of Consciousness

Well I have had my moments in the past of being more involved in the drama but find no particular satisfaction in doing so. My life experience is mine and that I see things differently now does not make me uncomfortable being ‘odd’.

Incantation The House Of Culture With Avoid Blowing Things Out of Proportion
Most That Is An Order Final Dream Life Carriers Synchronicity Binary
Transforming The Anger Energy Insinuation Start From Scratch Meat For The Table
Techniques Warm Presence Potential Outposts Of Form Finishing What Was Started
Being on The Same Page The Solution?

In accordance to what?

Everything/All

Ah. Well it seems the best solution is to accept that there is far more than meets the eye. My position is limited in regard to data and I am of the opinion that my vote counts as no particular significance. That is why I do not vote.

Now We Are Getting Somewhere

Because I understand that practically all human culture is locked into belief.

Around The Next Corner We Can Do Magic!

Please explain.

The Coherent Correlation of This Communion Process.

Act With The Situation Rather Than Against It
Get To Know It
Of This Place The Forerunner Cymatics20/20 Copy NPMR
Physical Matrix Reality ‘copies’ non physical?

And William Especially Playing As Children
Functional Cluster “Haha Joke We Win” Your “Dragons” Your World
For Your Greater Enjoyment

So my particular...expression in life creates this other world?

All Things Are In Order. What Is Friendship?

Knowing the Self.

Who Knows Who?

Horton knows a who...

Attitude Read/Book/Story
Pulse - Tricky
Is a Constant
Earth teachers (physical) disseminate and preserve the knowledge of the Grand Portal
The Gospel of Judus

Quote:
Eleven of the disciples Jesus chose to spread his message misunderstood the central tenets of His teaching. They were obsessed with the physical world of the senses. They continued to practise religious animal sacrifice, which pleased the lower gods but did not help to foster a connection with the true God. They wrongly taught that those martyred in the name of Christ would be bodily resurrected.
In contrast, Jesus is able to teach Judas the true meaning of his life, ministry and death. Mankind can be divided into two races, or groups. Those who are furnished with the immortal soul, like Judas, can come to know the God within and enter the imperishable realm when they die. Those who belong to the same generation of the other eleven disciples cannot enter the realm of God and will die both spiritually and physically at the end of their lives. As practices that are intertwined with the physical world, animal sacrifice and a communion ceremony centered around cannibalism (the symbolic consumption of Jesus' flesh and blood) are condemned as abhorrent. Death is seen not as a glorious event but simply as a way to escape the perishable realm of the flesh.
Of crucial importance is the author's understanding of Jesus' death. The other Gospels argue that Jesus had to die in order to atone for the sins of humanity. The author of Judas claims this sort of substitutionary justice pleases the lower gods and angels. The true God is gracious and thus does not demand any sacrifice. In the Gospel of Judas, Jesus's death is simply a final way for him to leave the realm of the flesh and return to the luminous cloud.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Judas

Have One For Me

Spiral Avatar Active Less
Strength/Strong Key “Haha Joke We Win”

The Significance Memes The Sub Hierarchy GameMakers Carrier Identity Volunteer
Intuitive Intelligence Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe
The Wisdom of Foresight Extend Beyond The Borders of Institution
Wish With Think About It When In Doubt - Set It Aside
Concern Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system
AQAL

Art Intimation Apotheosis Real Friendship
Old 08-04-2014, 05:37 AM
William

Moved communications to "Your Space" forum. :)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=66379