Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Dawn

I recently bought a crystal from Victoriahere actually, I bought this one and from the first hour he got here, there's just been a LOT of buzzing activity from my stones and crystals. (I'm not use to this!)
So, um, yeah, definately recommend her if any of the crystals in her care call out to you.

Hope no one minds me putting in my 2 cents worth here. I figure this is about a good a place to ask as any.

Hey you guys, a question, if I wanted to sell away any of my stones or crystals (just enough to cover shipping & handling, nothing else), what would be the best place for it? (I refuse to use credit cards, have no bank account - mainly since I haven't really worked in years- so no checks or PayPal acount, and live with my Mom.)
I kind of spent all but $1 today when I was at the flea market and might get $20 come next month from my Step-mom.

It's kind of a long story as to why, but to try and be short about it, thanks to a new seed Lemurian quartz crystal I got, he talked with me and every last one of my stones and crystals last night, and now the whole lot of them are buzzing with energy and activity (which is really kind of difficult to not notice no matter where I go in the hosue) and a good chunk of them are ready to leave my care and start working with people.
Largely since I bought them from Ebay and from a healing store some years back, they've sat in beach sand or were buried outside in the soil. Except for a spare few who've wanted to stay in my company and be directly, physically beside me, everyone else has largely just been left on their own to rest, relax, work, or do so as they please here. (Mainly because, until only recently have I started being spiritually active again.)
Now they're ready to go to other people and start working (and practally all day long they've been letting me know this -_-X) and I'm wondering how best to go about doing that. I don't want a profit from it, I just want to see them get to where and who they want to go to. (And not offer them, having people snap them up that will just go 'ohh pretty, I like! gimme! ~*grabby hands*~' Or have mindset of 'oh if I buy this one cheap, I can price gouge and get some money for this!' Too many sellers on Ebay are already like the latter and it irritates me to no end.)
That, and besides, it's not my place to put a price tag on or ask money for them as well as tack on a shipping & handling price. (And if I had the money to right now, I'd offer them for free for whoever felt connected with them, or who they told me they wanted to go to. EarthProwler can relate on that note since a few have told me they want to go to her. May still do that after I get some money next month though.)

So, any ideas, suggestions, or recommendations?
Old 26-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Master
Hmm I wonder if there is a website where they have like an ebay thing where people sell their crystals either free or cheap to only people that the seller feels comfortable with. Maybe google.
Spiritlite.
Old 26-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Master
I just thought of somethign else maybe there is a crystal forum that allows exchange or selling or giving away of crystals.
Spiritlite.
Old 26-06-2011, 05:05 PM
iolite

Maybe we could have a marketplace forum for members to offer up stuff for sale like crystals, books, cds, etc...
Old 26-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Dawn

Spiritlite, it'd be nice if I could find one.

Iolite, I actually sent Silvergirl a private message this morning and asked her about that (well, more specifically, about the crystals) and she said it was against the rules to sell things around here (and that this place was really just not made for that, and it could get messy much too easily, which I can totally understand).
Though it would be nice if we could find a little nook like that. Not really someplace that's made for making oodles of money and price gouge (that's what places like Ebay, Amazon.com, and stores are for anyway), just someplace safe with like-minded spiritual people where we could exchange or simply give away books, cds, crystals, etc. we no longer have a use for. Just because we no longer find use in a book or cd doesn't mean it won't call out to someone else and be purposefully used. ~*speaking from first hand experience on that one*~

Now this makes me want to do a google hunt and see if I can't find a place like that.
Oh! Actually, come to think about it, I think it was last year sometime when I actually found a book exchange site. Not asking for any shipping and handling, just 'I'll take this book for that book if you have it'. Shame I can't remember what the site's name was. I do remember it irritated me, however, because I was hunting for some Victoria Holt books for my mom, and they did have a few, but the books they were asking for those Victoria Holt books, neither myself nor my mother had. So that kind of deadended that for me.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Awakening

I just received a nice pink lemurian from healingcrystals.net . Good price and quick shipment, nice surprise that it can with a felt bag.

At the same time I brought another pair of smaller lemurians from ebay. Now, I have three lemuinans. Although the ones from ebay are smaller than expected but might make for good pendants...although not sure what that would be like to wear them all day. (would I by super hyper?)
Old 05-07-2011, 12:20 AM
Dawn

lol Awakening, I suppose that'd depend upon you and the energy of the crystal itself about you being hyper. I myself have gone out (of the house, around town, going to get groceries) a few times and carried a Lemurian crystal with me. As much as I love them, I really don't need to be skin on crystal exposed to them that much. I won't say they leave me hyper, but having just one with me for an extended period of time does affect me. @_@ (And this is even after I'd requested the one to be very gentle with me energy-wise.)
They're powerful crystals, so I'd suppose it'd be something of a 'wear for extended period of time at your own risk' sort of wearing. Some may be in wearable jewelry form, but that doesn't always mean it's best suited to be worn or handled for long periods of time. (Of course, I'm an energy sensitive little thing. What is for me may not be the same for others. Such as someone could wear one for days on end and not be so adversely affected.)
Old 29-07-2011, 09:14 PM
Dawn

A new website I wholeheartedly recommend.

And before I say anything else, let me just say this. I'm not use to 'spiritually shopping' for things. I mean, pfft, when I go shopping it's at Wal-mart. Regular, every day stuff, you know? And when I do any 'spiritually related' shopping, which is normally for a stone or crystal, I go to Ebay. I've never really looked into getting anything that's spiritually efused at all. So when I found my way to VibesUp (I believe it was someone around here who recommended it?), immediately just being on the page it didn't feel like a regular website.
I mean, okay, you've seen one website, you've seen them all. Right? Not so much. I've come across a spare few websites in my time (one of them being a Reiki website some years back) that have an 'energy' to it. Light, soft, pleasant, even 'groundy'. What really got my attention was what I felt when I saw a t-shirt they're selling. A 'tree infused' t-shirt is what it's called.
Like with the websites, you've seen one t-shirt, you've seen them all. Nothing special about them. Again, not so with this one. At first I just waved it away and decided to look into the 'free bracelet' offer, but I couldn't shake how I felt about the t-shirt. Just looking at the picture of it made me feel something pleasant, earthy. After ordering the bracelet I couldn't help myself. I had to look at that t-shirt again. Maybe it was my imagination. So I did. I looked at the picture of the t-shirt, and felt exactally the same thing as before.
I took the time to actually READ the information on the page (gwah, I'm so lazy!!) and I was surprised to read 'infused with tree oils'. Seriously?? But I can't argue against what I was sensing in spirit from it. (Totally going to get myself one of those shirts because I love how the energy feels of it. I mean, nothing beats sitting outside in nature, beneath a tree, on the grass, touching the soil. However, sometimes you're inside but still want to feel that. It makes sense that if you have clothing that is infused in such a way, whether you're inside your home or in the middle of a city and the closest you can get to nature is a weed in a crack in a sidewalk, this can help with that. Just my thoughts for you.)

So yeah, not use to 'spiritually' shopping, and it's not something I recommend on the spur of the moment or on a whim. If all else fails, don't take my word for it. Check it out for yourself. Not the stuff they sell, not the information, but just take the time to see what the website itself 'feels' like in spirit for you, see how some of the products they're selling feels like to you. Is it 'normal' feeling like going shopping at Wal-Mart or Target? Or not?
As a lovely person on here has as her signature "Take what resonates with you. Forget the rest."

Now, onto what I want to say!!

Vibesup.com
Oh my gosh, where to start? Well, I got curious about the 'free bracelet' they're offering, though you do have to pay $3.99 (within the USA) for the shipping and handling, it's definately worth it. (They do accept credit cards and Paypal but, if like me, you don't have either, you CAN pay by way of a Postal Money Order, you just have to call to place the order. However! The lady is so nice sounding and so accomidating, it's totally worth it. Oh! For the bracelet size, use a ruler to check how many inches your wrist is. If need be, use a string or piece of paper to wrap around your wrist, then lay it down flat next to the ruler to see the size. The bracelet is made of tumbled stones and crystals, so take that into account and don't make the size be skin tight to your wrist.)

What I got in the mail from them wasn't just the bracelet (which I will admit, I was wondering what the bracelet would be like, I got a balance bracelet, when I took it out of the package I saw all tumbled rose quartzes, and at first I thought 'just rose quartz? That's it?' but that's when I realized I could feel something different about it in spirit and then 'O_O Dude! It really IS for balance!'. And, I was genuinely surprised by this.
Of course, after I felt and realized this, THEN I took the time to actually look and read the little package it came with. After I did that (which I guess I could've avoided if I'd actually read the page on the website about these), then I was like 'Ooohhhhh, I get it! This explains so much!')
...so...ahem... yeah. I got the balance bracelet I ordered (which you can see the page of here and they offer 18 different ones), a phamphlet, a 'Feel good anytime CD', and an information / 40% off coupon. Lookie for yourself! (However, mind you, I'm currently using the bracelet so it's not included in the picture.)

This is everything that came with the bracelet.

Old 29-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Dawn

Remember, if all else fails, forget everything I've read. Take up this free bracelet offer. I mean, $4 to pay for shipping and handling on a bracelet, a CD, a phamphlet, and an information / 40% off piece of paper, I think it's darned well worth the $4!
And in the end, see how this feels to you personally, not taking in anyone else's opinions and advice or recommendations. Take what resonates with you. Listen and pay attention to how you yourself feel. Trust that, and forget the rest.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:09 PM
TheMETAPHYSICIST

I created a site showcasing some of the minerals I have purchased.
The problem with me is that I can't stop buying!

If you are interested in handpicked minerals chosen by myself, might I suggest you give this website a try.

Link here

Do let me know if you are from the spiritual forum when you send your interest? I'll try to give you a 10% disc?
Can't do more unfortunately... Cos I pay a slight premium to the sellers for choosing their best specimens.