Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-06-2011, 09:52 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledove
Well you'd only be wasting your time if you have no proof.

I think it's pretty clear from Hitler's own words and his writing in Mein Kampf that he at least thought he was a Christian (or pretended to be a Christian) doing the righteous thing...of course one could argue that he didn't follow Christ's precepts at all, and I would agree.

I agree quite wholeheartedly with this Biblical precept "by their fruits ye shall know them", if the fruits referred to arise from love. Hitler's fruits didn't exactly demonstrate love (as defined in Corinthians 13).

Of course this can be said of many renowned and highly respected Christians who also started/supported wars based supposedly on Christian ideals and "God's holy wrath".

I do honestly wonder Lisa, where did you come up with the knowledge that Lucifer saved Hitler to kill Jews? I'm not a Bible scholar, but maybe it's in the Bible somewhere?

No, it's not in the Bible, but it's documented fact. You can research and study the life of Hitler and find this out, and many other truths about him that most people are not aware of.

I do not have the time or interest to devote to this man of evil, this tool of satan. I know exactly who he worked for. It's up to each person to do their own homework to find the truth that is hidden from most.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:03 PM
Time

" do not have the time or interest to devote to this man of evil, this tool of satan"

But you had lots of time on your research of him before?
Old 10-06-2011, 12:10 AM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
" do not have the time or interest to devote to this man of evil, this tool of satan"

But you had lots of time on your research of him before?

Yep, when I was a new ager. Not anymore.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaLisa
Yep, when I was a new ager. Not anymore.

When did Jesus start to talk to you?
Old 12-06-2011, 10:36 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
When did Jesus start to talk to you?

Shortly after I started to really get into studying the Bible and praying and asking Him to reveal Himself to me.
Old 13-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iku-Turso
To Bluegreen: Here is an excerpt from one of the articles:

"We all have a shadow, and that shadow is a force that is both creative and destructive. We all have an inner demon who can be the violent eruption of represed anger that makes a crime of passion, or the companion to a passionate life that makes skydiving fun because it is scary." - Kundalini Teacher: The Shadow Self

Some can be found in this link, although you might have to 'read between the lines'.

"We believe that the core of every shadow contains a nugget of strength and power. Your shadows are like a gold mine of creative, useful energy. However, you may find that when a shadow has been in the bag for some time, it becomes crusty and a little smelly. When you decide to open the bag and examine some of the material hidden in there, you'll want to be in a safe place. Your everyday life might not be the best arena for breaking in a new shadow. For example, you might not want to start expressing your repressed grief when you are at work. You might not want to experiment with your anger in your relationship. Your shadows can mess up your life; that's why you put them in the bag in the first place. " - About the Shadow

Gold in the Shadow

Edit to add: Here is my Shadow Self Blog

I finally went to the links you posted and read them.

Quote:
You may believe that you are not like your neighbor who does this or that bad thing, but if those negative qualities you judge, were not also a part of you, then they would not trigger your emotions.

It is what I have always believed namely that we dislike in others what we dislike about ourselves.

Quote:
Just the same as you would do with negative qualities you project onto others, you need to go within and be brutally honest and find instances or areas of your life where YOU have these same qualities

This is precisely what I posted earlier, don't you think?
"I understand what is meant by the shadow self. My approach was/is different I think. I wanted to understand people and I wanted to understand myself. In order to find that understanding one has to look at one's self, at the reasons for doing and thinking something whether good or bad, at what motivates one. Without absolute honesty the effort is worthless.
Once there is a measure of understanding, there is also tolerance and acceptance.
From within without. "
Old 13-06-2011, 03:21 PM
mattie

Not My Words In This Quote (Blue Ones)

The following text in blue is included in my quote from my previous reply ( 06-09-2011, 12:01 PM) in 2 places, but these aren’t my words. They seem to be a response from Bluegreen that was accidentially placed into my quote:

'Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Blavatsky’s text contains phrases such as ‘transcends the power of human conception’ & ‘It is beyond the range and reach of thought — in the words of Mandukya, "unthinkable and unspeakable."’

The Secret Doctrine is more than a century old and at that time it probably was true that the "Immutable PRINCIPLE on which all speculation is impossible, since it transcends the power of human conception". We have only our own frame of reference to describe the Immutable Principle or God/Light with. We do not even have the words in our languages.

That we can’t understand spiritual ideas is a really old idea that goes back 1000s of years. The name of god being written YHWH, said to be unpronounceable is part of this mystique. Organized religion has had many teachings that emphasize humans’ spiritual inferiority to their heavenly superiors.

Despite our being told we can’t comprehend these things, WE CAN quite nicely. We aren’t lesser than our heavenly superiors. They are our partners. We can understand this & sooooo much more.
I would love to hear your explanation of the Void or the One Life.
I believe that more and more knowledge is 'released' because Man has advanced
.'

I definitely would never have written, ‘We do not even have the words in our languages.’ as I feel that we have more than sufficient intellect as well as language available to explain & understand these ideas.

Do you mean the concept of Oneness by the ‘One Life?’ Not quite sure. Oneness isn't difficult to explain. It's appreciating the connectivity we have to others throughout the Universe as all being interconnected beings.

I've never been keen on the concept of the 'void' for multiple reasons. As noted what we perceive as the 'void' is full of energy even if we can't easily see it. As it's something I don't believe in I can't explain it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
I believe that individual souls have already evolved to where they cannot be contained in one body so perhaps the author of the article you refer to is right, although I have my doubts. And why group souls? Animals have group souls.
I also believe that we will always retain our sense of individuality.

We are part of a larger energy field that sometimes is called our soul group. This doesn’t take anything away from our individuality. I don't see it as problematic that animals also have soul groups. In Oneness we are connected w/ everything in the Universe. ALL energies.

Suzan Carroll discusses how our individuality remains as we achieve Oneness. SELF is our entire energy field.

‘It was this “SELF” that chose to send a fragment of its total Essence through the 3D Matrix of forgetfulness to see if it could “do it on its own” as an “individual body.” You did this to experience the process of contracting your consciousness into an individual form and then expanding it consciously back into a multidimensional group form. However, this “new” group form is not a “herd mentality” but is, instead, a group mentality in which the sense of individuality is not lost. Instead, “individuality” lives in “unity” with Oneness.’ (My bolding.)

http://www.multidimensions.com/Super...awakening.html
Old 13-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Bluegreen

Mattie you quoted me in your #66 post and I then quoted your next post in its entirety. I think this is what happened. The reason why you thought it was mistakenly placed in your post was because you did not mention my name as the one who posted that section.
Gee, when I read what I just wrote it sounds like a mental maze. Hope it was clear enough regardless.
Old 13-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie
As noted what we perceive as the 'void' is full of energy even if we can't easily see it.

That is exactly what people say who experienced the Void.

Quote:
What mystics call the Void is not a void. It is so full of energy, a different kind of energy that has created everything that we are.

Quote:
Do you mean the concept of Oneness by the ‘One Life?’
I literally mean the One Life which is this universe, including us. I suppose it also means 'Oneness.'

Quote:
We are part of a larger energy field that sometimes is called our soul group.

I understand that we are members of groups of the same vibrational energy.

I agree if you say that it is the Self, our individual soul, that sends fragments of itself to incarnate on planets. However, I will concede that it could very well be that what happens on an individual scale is what happened on a universal scale (as above so below or so below as above).

Quote:
Instead, “individuality” lives in “unity” with Oneness.’
Perhaps the souls that have advanced to that stage.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I have seen that there is something beyond all of that and it is light.
Again these are from my experiences.........
Blessings, James

At-water (remove the hyphen) writes that children's NDEs describe three types of light:
God Light (a fierce light),
Mother Light (a dark and comforting light) and
Father Light (which I think is this universe's).

So,WhiteShaman, when you say that "there is something beyond all of that and it is light" it could very well be what the children call 'God Light'.