Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-06-2011, 01:24 PM
Time

Lisa - I dont have to, im only using the same logic you are:

XXX studied ____, XXX is evil, therefore ___ is evil too....

BG - oh yes, nature shows this. Gardening opens the window to that realization
Old 08-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Lisa - I dont have to, im only using the same logic you are:

XXX studied ____, XXX is evil, therefore ___ is evil too....

BG - oh yes, nature shows this. Gardening opens the window to that realization

Gardening, no painting flowers which I love to do (gardening too BTW), made me realize that they are all variations on one pattern. This seems to confirm that "The building blocks were all of the same material, which man calls the life essence. It was a power sent out from God, a primary ray, as man thinks of it, which by changing the length of its wave and the rate of its vibration became a pattern of differing forms, substance and movement. This created the law of diversity which supplied endless designs for the pattern."

From There is a River by Thomas Sugrue
Old 08-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Time

Great point!

Not to mention that the big bang ( god) was only a few things compressed into a super dence mass, that when exploded, everything interacted with eachother, creating matter, time, and everything we see today.

That w ould explain the ever repeating ( yet slightly varied), patterns. Nature IS pattern. Theres flower patterns, skin patterns, fur patterns, hell, our entire body, is created by some ratio/pattern ( golden ratio).

This gave rise to diversity ( which is a main thing in nature). Nothing in nature isnt diverse. Even identical twins have different variations on their personality, the same species of tree grows different then the next tree, even from the same root.. variation in pattern in nature (permaculture actualy teaches this to us, when explaining on how to create a garden that works for us)
Old 08-06-2011, 01:49 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
Nothing. No movement, no sound, no outward sensation ( other then my own), no light, sound, nothing. But the thing is, it was the msot calming, comferting feeling ive ever had, one of those moments when you know everything, because you forgot everything you know. Everything made sence, it felt like i knew everything, yet nothing.

Yes.

I've experienced the void a number of times. Normally during an OBE (out of body experience). Or astral projection, or whatever one wishes to call these things. I found it to be a rich velvety blackness. It had depth. And seemed to be infinite. I was simply suspended in this blackness. And I loved it.

Occasionally I'm able to influence a projection to get to the void. I'm never there for long - it seems to be a 'passing-through' type of experience.

The void is one of my favourite "places".

Squatch
Old 08-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Time

I cant call it "Astral and or OBE", because im still a bit on the fence about them, and, the actual feeling of it ( while it seems like i had no trouble, i cant really put it into words) was more then real...

" And seemed to be infinite. I was simply suspended in this blackness"

That was the same sensation I got. Even though suspended is still a vague term for it, because it was almost a part of me, which makes sence, concidering all the other cntradictory feelings i felt LOL ( how can you be suspended in yourself, cause im not talkin concsiousness)

I think the weirdest part, which i failed to mention, is that it felt like forever ( like gandolf said " every hour was like the lifetime of the universe", yet, it was so instantanious, it was faster then a flash of light....
Old 08-06-2011, 02:25 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
LisaLisa, I am beginning to feel sorry for you.

One of the things Blavatsky wrote, and I paraphrase: "A man will not enter Paradise unless at the hand of someone he has helped." But I guess that was Satan in disguise talking.

There is an excuse I have read: it was punishment of the Jews for crucifying Jesus. Not The Secret Doctrine, but the Bible.

Look deeper into her real teachings, it's evil. If you want to know the truth, I'm speaking it right now.

Or, would you prefer to not know the truth and only believe things that tickle your ears?

If someone is offended at hearing the truth, that is between that person and God. I'm obligated to tell you the truth. What you do with it is up to you, but you should atleast find out before you spread falsehoods.
Old 08-06-2011, 02:37 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaLisa
Look deeper into her real teachings, it's evil. If you want to know the truth, I'm speaking it right now.

Or, would you prefer to not know the truth and only believe things that tickle your ears?

If someone is offended at hearing the truth, that is between that person and God. I'm obligated to tell you the truth. What you do with it is up to you, but you should atleast find out before you spread falsehoods.

Very sweet of you to warn me. Fortunately, I am past feeling fear.

Last edited by Bluegreen : 08-06-2011 at 03:38 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 02:49 PM
gentledove

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaLisa
H.P. Blavatsky was an evil woman. Most dont' know much about her, but I do. A big time tool of satan. Hitler studied her works too, that was pretty much his start in his evil campaign to exterminate the jews God's chosen people.

Hi Lisa,

Hitler was a Christian. I don't know anything about Blavatsky or The Secret Doctrine.

Best wishes all!
Old 08-06-2011, 03:01 PM
LisaLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledove
Hi Lisa,

Hitler was a Christian. I don't know anything about Blavatsky or The Secret Doctrine.

Best wishes all!

No, hitler absolutely was not a christian. He was a satanist. Many here do not know fully what he believed, who he studied with and what material he studied in depth.

Many are deceived and believe a lie.
Old 08-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentledove
What is your basis for this belief? Hitler was born into a Catholic home and might have been raised as a Christian but it is obvious from what he did that he completely rejected Christianity.