Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 29-03-2011, 02:06 AM
Knower
Thanks for sharing True angel, that's interesting. I am interested in hypnosis, practicing it, for healing purposes. I think it helps alot of abductees or help people just understand what's going on. I don't think I would make a good subject myself, having done so much research on the phenomenon, lol. But I did draw some pictures that I have experienced in dreams.

this is one example of a dream I had - the little greys were actually alot faster moving than this picture shows.
Old 29-03-2011, 04:11 PM
True Angel

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko
Thanks for sharing True angel, that's interesting. I am interested in hypnosis, practicing it, for healing purposes. I think it helps alot of abductees or help people just understand what's going on. I don't think I would make a good subject myself, having done so much research on the phenomenon, lol. But I did draw some pictures that I have experienced in dreams.

Great drawing! Why is there (what appears to be)
a rope tied from tree to tree behind the UFO? Or is
the craft supposed to be suspended by the rope?

Old 30-03-2011, 12:08 AM
Knower
lol, it was a runner for my dog, yeah it's confusing :P
Old 30-03-2011, 12:13 AM
Felynx

I dont consider myself human, but I havent kidnapped anyone, yet. Muahaha
Old 30-03-2011, 12:41 AM
Master
If you look anything like your avatar, I don't think they'd be running, the males anyway.

Old 30-03-2011, 12:48 AM
Felynx

Hahaha! Thats funny. Actually, I use this picture because it DOES look like me. Though the tail is a little short as well as the hair. (Not in body. I wouldnt be on this forum if it was, Id be in a government lab).
Old 30-03-2011, 12:54 AM
Master
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felynx
Hahaha! Thats funny. Actually, I use this picture because it DOES look like me. Though the tail is a little short as well as the hair. (Not in body. I wouldnt be on this forum if it was, Id be in a government lab).

tail? Hmm.

Old 30-03-2011, 01:06 AM
Felynx

Quote:
tail? Hmm.

As well as pointy ears, slit pupils, and markings on the skin like a mix between stripes and spots. The colors of our hair and eyes were much more vibrant. The red in the picture is acurate.
The tail helps with balance, the pupils make it so I can see like a hawk (probably better), and the ears make it so I can hear a mouse squeek from miles away.
Im not about to write a novel about me though, so I'll stop while Im ahead.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:15 PM
midnightstar

I've heard the greys are scary

Never been abducted nor have I seen any UFOs or anything ........

Don't think I'd like to be abducted at any rate
Old 02-04-2011, 12:18 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
I've heard the greys are scary

Never been abducted nor have I seen any UFOs or anything ........

Don't think I'd like to be abducted at any rate

There's alot of different greys out there, the beige ones with the black eyes freak me out the most. I have a terrible phobia of them :/

There are also Reptilians, but they don't bother me all that much. They are just highly sexual from what I have come to find out and experience.. that doesn't bother me much either :P

Abductions are not always great, some books paint a positive experience, while others a negative. Many people are left with emotional scars and trauma because of their abductions, regardless if it was positive or negative due to the memory tampering that's involved.