Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 09-06-2018, 05:55 AM
Suspended
It all came falling down.

I'm in a pretty dark place right now and I don't know how to react. I can barely breathe...every breath is another moment of this torture. Why is this happening to me? What did i do so wrong to deserve this? My best friend deactivated her account that we talked on, my mom blocked my calls after a year of me trying to have a civilized conversation with her to no luck. I lost my first and only son when he was 2 and a half years old and I loved him so much...he was my only child and my blood and he got taken away for the fact the other people were millionaires. I have six brothers three of then got put into adoption at a young age and I only met them once. Then I have three brothers in my home state that never answer any of my calls or messages. I tell them I love them in a text and they don't reply back.

What has this world come to? I want to know how to remove this curse on my life once and for all. Back when I was 18 years old I got in contact with a extremely powerful psychic abuser and from there I almost died. She put a curse on my entire being and possessed my body with spirits. I did a lot of crazy things but I am an earth angel and my nice nature and helpful heart stayed strong and present through all of it i never hurt anyone. But she took my soul down to hell. Now is that aftermath of it all, ruins. I ended up in a jail where they took me to a state hospital and said I was schizophrenic, but I had to choose between autism and schizophrenia and the demons that possessed me could help choose which illness I would have. I chose schizophrenia. I remember screaming through a window at night in that hospital and idk why. I saw aliens. I saw people getting murdered brutally. I saw this guy get squished to a pulp by a "archangel" one time at the hospital a lady said here out these glasses on and winked at me so I did and then when I looked at the other patients I could see if their soul was good or bad. I heard and felt god through music. Even the other patients and I would sit around and talk about these experienced. We all heard god at the same time. One day they put a chip in my arm but since then it has dissolved. On the car ride to the hospital in a police car I heard aliens moving u our car at the speed of light it sounded like ice scraping the bottom of the car and I saw the moon move over the sky in less than a minute right then the sun rose and the sun was huge it was orange and pink not like the sun I knew before. It's more white these days.

I'm checking myself into a mental hospital please pray for me sincerely and have a blessed week.
Old 09-06-2018, 06:32 AM
Master
Hi there,

Sometimes the purest and the strongest people have the toughest challenges. Once these complexities resolve it leaves the spirit so rich and so full and you begin to be grateful for them. That it made you stronger and more prepared for larger experiences. What you have experienced might just be preparedness before a beautiful beginning. The best thing is do not pity yourself for it. As in for relationships there is a saying ' We belong to no one and no one belongs to us'. Be content of finding your way by yourself and seek to find your way alone. Ultimately you might resolve everything inside of you and not the intensity of other people and what they chose to do or where their soul lead them. Find a greater strength within , and chose to know that your fine within. It is very hard to find relief alone after much emotional and spiritual turmoil but it definitely isn't impossible.
I feel you are already stronger, and these past turmoil has only left some doubts of yourself of being less. But that's what ilusion does to us, the play of life. You are more andI hope you come to that realization that you are always fine.
Hope you find peace in your mind and love in your heart with your current situation.

Peace and blessings,

Angelic
Old 10-06-2018, 11:29 PM
Experiencer

I've been there alcyclone. My ex husband put a curse on me, and I just look "schizophrenic" in the process. My soul was also dragged down to hell. Im glad your soul weathered it all.

Im so sorry you had to endure all that.

PM me if you would like to vent more.
Old 11-06-2018, 06:15 AM
Master
i suggest taking small steps alcyone.
be the person that you wish to be.
let the unimportant stuff pass by without raising complaint.
what's important is being what you want to be; be that.
be well. be the loving person you enjoy being.
be at peace.
find your peace within you, and radiate it outwardly.
just my advice.