Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-05-2018, 07:36 PM
Pathfinder

Favorite Crystals/Gemstones

What are some of your favorite crystals? Are there any that you keep on your person? Did you have any kind of experience with a certain crystal?

I like black tourmaline, smoky quartz, rose quartz, amethyst, chrysocolla.

I have a pouch that holds a stone to represent each of the 7 major chakras. I always keep it in my purse when I leave the house and keep it under my pillow when I'm home and definitely when I'm about to go to sleep.

I bought a heart shaped selenite that I always keep under my pillow with my pouch of crystals. I remember I fell asleep with it in my hands, I woke up to feeling it throb like a heartbeat in my hand. I then imagine that a white protective shield over my whole body.The feeling I had was beyond amazing. Every now and the selenite would throb in my hand.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:25 PM
Experiencer

One of my favourites and one that I always go back to regardless of other phases is quartz :) I'm unsure of what attracts me to it, I just tend to find it a very balancing crystal to work with and I like the energies. I'm rarely drawn to the pure, glass-clear ones though - they tend to be devic, interesting, milky, cloudy or have inclusions of some kind. I'll include the various other types under the quartz title - rose, smoky, tourmalinated, rutilated etc.

I'm also fond of jaspers, calcites and labradorite. They always seem to find me in shops.

I don't tend to carry any with me on a regular basis now, but I haven't done much crystal work recently either. Might have to go dig them out later!
Old 12-05-2018, 04:22 PM
Seeker

Clear quartz is probably my favourite, but I'm also quite fond of fluorite and labradorite. I haven't been keeping any on person, but I've probably done that with clear quartz the most.
Old 16-05-2018, 04:39 AM
Experiencer
Hey Euphorie ! You almost mirror my taste as well. I love Labradorite as well, and plan on making my kitchen countertops that when I renovate.

You can't beat Fluorite, it's so colorful and comes in many varieties. I have a couple really nice large specimens I adore.

I would almost have to say quartz is my favorite overall. Citrine and amethyst are types of quartz. Black quartz is very cool. Pink quartz is ultra beautiful. Red quartz is almost as nice but tends to be on the brown side. And then there is smokey quartz, so interesting and mysterious sort of. There is even a type of natural green phantom quartz. You can get really large quartz for some good prices too.
Old 24-05-2018, 02:16 AM
Administrator
Hello

My favorite by far is Hematite yet its one that is not for the faint of heart to wear with direct contact to the skin. It is a powerful stone.

Experience with it, I had a bracelet that had a bead of Tiger's eye mixed with the Hematite and Tiger's Eye is not on that now resonates with me. It did when I was a teen but not now. I had it on and suddenly for no reason it literally fell a art and off my wrist. I got the clear message it did not like being mixed with something that did not resonate with me.

I have a lot of crystals that are jewelry, most are wrapped in Silver and that brings in a very calming nature to them. I have stunning Labradorite and Rhodonite that I wear a lot. I too have some Fire Agate that is nice but its in an in wrapped slice so its not a daily stone.

Lynn
Old 27-05-2018, 04:56 PM
Seeker
Aesthetically, I would have to say jade, amethyst, and carnelian. Energetically, I love all crystals equally, but then, I've never met a crystal (yet) that I couldn't befriend.
Old 27-05-2018, 05:45 PM
Master
It varies for me, but currently totally in love with both my blue Madagascar appatite pieces. Would like a wand, but seems these are real hard to come by.
Old 02-06-2018, 11:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Septarian
Emerald
Hematite
Selenite
Elite Shungite