Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 27-05-2018, 09:49 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Stuff = Occupied Space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
... but it's been accepted in QM for since like the 1940's...

Tell that to the people who still believe the space between earth and moon, between solar systems, between galxies and between clusters of galaxies is empty.

Again, Ive been telling them that for at least 20 years.

I was stating this before I saw Richard Feynman on tv talking about how the space between his two hands is filled with stuff.

Stuff = occupied space. This is rational, logical common sense no brainer for others they cannot grasp stuff = occupied space.

Try to educated them and they go brain dead and keep repeating I dont understand. Many of these people dont want to understand because they have ego based mental problem. Go figure.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-05-2018, 12:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Tell that to the people who still believe the space between earth and moon, between solar systems, between galxies and between clusters of galaxies is empty.

Mistake 1. "Galxies"

Quote:
Ive been telling them that for at least 20 years.

2. "Ive" (no apostrophe)

Quote:
I was stating this before I saw Richard Feynman on tv talking about how the space between his two hands is filled with stuff.

Stuff = occupied space. This is rational, logical common sense no brainer for others they cannot grasp stuff = occupied space.

Try to educated them and they go brain dead and keep repeating I dont understand. Many of these people dont want to understand because they have ego based mental problem. Go figure.

3. "Try to educated them"
4. "Dont" (apostrophes gdammit!)
5. "They have ego based mental problem" (the singular should be 'an' "ego based...", and the plural should be "problems")

I would say someone who makes that many mistakes in one short post isn't a credible educator, and by imagining your audience as brain dead due to "ego based mental problem" is distinctly disrespectful (apart from being grammatically incorrect). So go and learn proper grammar and manners - and complete a post graduate qualification in physics - before you parade about as an expert and educator.
Old 28-05-2018, 01:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Grammar Errors vs Content of Truth

Quote:
Gem--I would say someone who makes that many mistakes in one short post isn't a credible educator,

Never made any such claim. The reader can choose to read and address the information appropriately or not.

Quote:
and by imagining your audience as brain dead due to "ego based mental problem" is distinctly disrespectful (apart from being grammatically incorrect).

Some of humanity is brain dead intellectually and morally. If you dont believe or agree, that your freedom of mind to choose.

Quote:
So go and learn proper grammar and manners - and complete a post graduate qualification in physics - before you parade about as an expert and educator.

Again, I never made any such claims as you falsely project upon me.

And as always when you actually have any relevant information of any significance that adds to or invalidates any of my givens, as stated, please share.

You have not and do not because it easier for to find grammar errors and cast false projections in my direction, rather than offerring any relevant and significant info that adds to or invalidates my givens as stated.

Please share;

1} when you have more grammar errors, or,

2} any actual relevant and significant info that adds to, or invalidates my givens as stated.

Thx, r6

Space (> * <) i (> * <) Space

* i * = complex bilateral consciousness with access to metaphyscial-1, mind/intellect/concepts ex concept of space and time and ego{ i } aka I -verse.

Spirit-of-intent = metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-05-2018, 02:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Never made any such claim. The reader can choose to read and address the information appropriately or not.

Some of humanity is brain dead intellectually and morally. If you dont believe or agree, that your freedom of mind to choose.

Again, I never made any such claims as you falsely project upon me.

And as always when you actually have any relevant information of any significance that adds to or invalidates any of my givens, as stated, please share.

You have not and do not because it easier for to find grammar errors and cast false projections in my direction, rather than offerring any relevant and significant info that adds to or invalidates my givens as stated.

Please share;

1} when you have more grammar errors, or,

2} any actual relevant and significant info that adds to, or invalidates my givens as stated.

Thx, r6

Space (> * <) i (> * <) Space

* i * = complex bilateral consciousness with access to metaphyscial-1, mind/intellect/concepts ex concept of space and time and ego{ i } aka I -verse.

Spirit-of-intent = metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept

My past experience has been when I make contributions to your 'physics' discussions you say I have ego based mental problems. You write very good poetry, though, so I figure you have an 'artistic temperament'.
Old 29-05-2018, 12:42 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Stuff = Occupied Space Is a No Brainer

Stuff = Occupied Space and if you grasp that great. If you dont. Sad

Many of my exchanges with others over the years you have no knowledge of what occuried in those exchanges and I repeat, many of those people appear to be brain dead intellectually and/or morally,
...if not also a ego based blind spot ---aka very narrow mind-set--- to anything I have to say

Quote:
Gem--My past experience has been when I make contributions to your 'physics' discussions you say I have ego based mental problems.

I dont recall any specific context of any conversation like that. If I said that, then it may be true in those specifics set of circumstances and content of that conversation. I dont recall any of it.

Quote:
You write very good poetry, though, so I figure you have an 'artistic temperament'.

If and when you actually have any info that adds to or invalidates any of my given ideas, scenarios etc, then please share Gem. If you ever have I dont recall the specifics.

You certainly have not added to or invalidated any of my comments, ideas, scenarios recently or if ever.

The post with many grammar error occurred as a last minute set of ideas before rushing out the door to get to work. Sorry. Your certainly welcome to point out my grammar errors any time.

I'm satisfied with my poetry but I think Ive posted this more than once around here. I saw a many win national poetry award on tv and he read one of his non-ryhiming poems and the words were so beautifully descriptive and each line and conceptual set led into the next in such a natural flowing way. Truly good poetry!

I write fairly good limmericks when I put my mind into. Easy to write, takes a little time.

Thx, r6

Old 29-05-2018, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Stuff = Occupied Space and if you grasp that great. If you dont. Sad

Many of my exchanges with others over the years you have no knowledge of what occuried in those exchanges and I repeat, many of those people appear to be brain dead intellectually and/or morally,
...if not also a ego based blind spot ---aka very narrow mind-set--- to anything I have to say

I dont recall any specific context of any conversation like that. If I said that, then it may be true in those specifics set of circumstances and content of that conversation. I dont recall any of it.

If and when you actually have any info that adds to or invalidates any of my given ideas, scenarios etc, then please share Gem. If you ever have I dont recall the specifics.

You certainly have not added to or invalidated any of my comments, ideas, scenarios recently or if ever.

The post with many grammar error occurred as a last minute set of ideas before rushing out the door to get to work. Sorry. Your certainly welcome to point out my grammar errors any time.

I'm satisfied with my poetry but I think Ive posted this more than once around here. I saw a many win national poetry award on tv and he read one of his non-ryhiming poems and the words were so beautifully descriptive and each line and conceptual set led into the next in such a natural flowing way. Truly good poetry!

I write fairly good limmericks when I put my mind into. Easy to write, takes a little time.

Thx, r6

I'm one who has some fascination with geometry because we don't exactly just make it up. I mean, in real life you can place 3 marbles on a table where each marble is the same distance from all others, but a fourth marble MUST be at some other distance, because it CANNOT be the same distance. Hence when we draw geometry our location points follow the same 'rules' as real things. This means geometry tells a true story about the universe, which is why its extension to math describes the way things are unreasonably well.

This is different that saying "occupied space" and defining it as 'stuff occupies space', because that is only the defining of terms. Of course, if you say that's what it means, then I understand that definition. A series of terms with definitions doesn't constitute logic, though. It at best only establishes an axiom.

Logic is established when the relationship is inevitable because the universe itself makes it so it cannot be any other way. But the inevitable doesn't regard what MUST happen - It only regards what CAN'T happen - for example, you CAN'T place four marbles on a table so that each one is the same distance from all others, so the fourth MUST be another distance.

So you see how I outline my logic to speak of metaphysical things such as inevitability, and I don't say "Inevitability" = 'what must happen'. The logic suggests 'what CAN'T happen' and my terms are based on that logic. Then we have a quandry because if what cannot happen determines what must happen, then what doesn't happen determines what does, BUT, what doesn't happen is not a cause... which presents a problem for logic.
Old 29-05-2018, 02:08 PM
Master
So if you grasp the previous post, then I can talk about occupying space.

Lets say we draw 3 points all equidistant from each other (imagine the vertices of the 2D simplex). A fourth point cannot be equidistant, right? This means there is a place in the empty space which cannot be occupied while retaining an equidistant simplex, and that place could logically be defined as 'unoccupied space'.
Old 29-05-2018, 02:22 PM
Master
What that means is, given 4 points on a flat surface, any of those points alone can be anywhere, but because of the dimensional (2D) constraint the equidistant arrangement is impossible, which means in combination of the four there is place which can't be occupied.

Then we could make that a 3D space and accommodate the fourth point, which means all those points could be 'anywhere' again (except where another point is), but if we add a fith point the 'impossible arrangement" reappears so we again have the 'unnoccupiable place".

Then we see that no matter how many dimensions we create, addind an additional point renders an impossible situation - or an 'unoccupiable space', which means any dimensional space has the potential of being unoccuiable because a limited number of points can form vertices of a simplex.

So, in any space, there is a place which inherently unoccupied due to its dimensional constraint.
Old 29-05-2018, 03:02 PM
Master
I don't mean to sidetrack any existing conversation as it's quite interesting. This can just be another entry on the thread that fits into the greater whole.

Just wanted to mention that there's been some interesting theoretical work done in the past several years (which is probably in process of being tested further) regarding quantum equivalents of antimatter. Anti-quantum particles which determine the combination of positions and the variations in "history" that occur to bring a particle to any position.

Meaning, the quantum reality is probabilistic and also in superposition across (if not infinite then at least) a great many "paths". And the thinking is that the reason quanta are at points A, B, and C at this point on the journey but at A and C only there and B and C only there (earlier points) is due to the tangled and non-linear path of superposition and outcomes at the point of measurement -- thought to perhaps result from the presence of anti-quanta particles at those points on the journey where the quanta are not present.

Why we cannot exist (at the quantum level) everywhere at once speaks to something regarding limits of emanation into materiality, I suppose (LOL). Meaning, some of those outcomes may have to collapse (via conscious choice and all other contributing or foundational factors) into others in order for any probabilities to manifest without challenge from anti-quanta. Or however they term or designate that force.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 30-05-2018, 01:39 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Stuff = Occupied Space Is a No Brainer

Quote:
Gem--This is different that saying "occupied space" and defining it as 'stuff occupies space', because that is only the defining of terms.

Yeah Gem, words have definitions and dictionarys are used to show a commonalityof understanding and communcation amongest us via those definitions.

Stuff = dogs, cars, trees etc and they are all aggregate collections of fermions and bosons. Ive been very clear on this in many threads and posts around here at SF.

When Feynman said stuff between his hands he meant more than just the atoms of air-molecules.

He meant fermions and bosons.

You can go off on any side tangents, yet none of them will deter from the fact that all of the above and pixels on our screen occupy space.

Stuff = occupied space. Now if you disagree any of what I just stated, please share why. Ive read your next two post and they do not explain away the facts that stuff = occupied space.

Maybe you need more elaborate and claritive definitions. Fine except there is a limited number of possible synonyms in English dictionarys.

There is no logic you can offer to explain away stuff = occupied space.