Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 23-04-2017, 02:14 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
What is the thing with your son? How do you help him?

He has autism which causes a lot of sensory issues, such as bright lights and loud noises are bothersome to him. He also has a tumor disorder which causes tumors to grow internally and he must receive MRI's regularly in order to monitor where and how much the tumors are growing.

To look at him, he looks like a normal, happy 8 yr old boy. I do reiki on him regularly, but I also call in Archangels Metatron and Raphael, as well as Father Solanus, to assist me with my reiki healings. One does not need to call in other spiritual helpers, but that's what they are there for--to help us.

To date, he has not had to have any surgeries or chemo for the tumors. I believe in reiki, as a practitioner--I must. Why practice a healing gift if you don't believe in it. Doesn't make sense.

Best wishes!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 28-10-2017, 07:32 PM
Master
wish i new........

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-10-2017, 09:23 AM
Guide

Reiki people get their energy where everybody else gets it from. In a Reiki session the healer does nothing except the enable the patient to facilitate his own healing by drawing on available energy himself.
The Reiki healer is a catalyst or a facilitator to a process, not the process itself. All the Reiki attunements are self-attunements in the sense that it makes a person belief that they can now do something they could not do before. Similar to above, the attunements are a catalyst given by a facilitator, the Reiki master. Reiki training also give a working method that is thought to assist a person to start their own self-healing process.

In essence, nothing is given, nothing is transferred except a method of working together with training in a particular mindset and working method. For that you usually pay some money which is only fair.
Old 23-02-2018, 06:19 PM
Newbie ;)

All the energy that exists was created in the first few seconds of the big bang.
According to scientific experts, energy can be neither created, nor destroyed, only changed from one form to another.
Old 24-02-2018, 07:56 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Michael
All the energy that exists was created in the first few seconds of the big bang.
According to scientific experts, energy can be neither created, nor destroyed, only changed from one form to another.
While this may be so there are form of energy we do not understand like the Dark energy. In a non-scientific way the Akashic field is energy. So are cultural and social norms.
Not understanding it scientifically puts a limitation on our ability to use it. However, things may be understood and accessible intuitively.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 Universal Life Force Energy

Reiki means Universal Life Force Energy. It is the energy we breath in every day in order for us to survive. The energy is free and everyone has access to this energy. However, most people are not aware of and do not know how to tap into this energy, so there are Reiki practitioners out there to help. The practitioners are attuned to this energy by reiki masters. So their aura and enery field are cleansed, and their chakras are open (they also practice self reiki daily to keep their chakras stay open) so the energy can flow through them freely. Then during a treatment, the practitioner acts as a bridge so the energy can get to the client easily.