Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-10-2016, 03:35 PM
Master
I only go by my own experience and what makes sense. Jesus is the only person in the Bible who has "I am" sayings besides God Himself when he spoke to Moses. But these I am sayings are usually only found in John's Gospel who was trying to make a point to the Community that he wrote to.

The "I ams" of John's Gospel are when the Christ is speaking through Jesus. It is the Word/Logos. Also there is a distinction between Jesus and the Christ but they are also one and the same thing. Two distinct separate realities but not separated- made one; a perfect union of the divine and human.

I know we are Souls having incarnated experiences in the Earth realm or whatever planetary system we become involved with. They are schools for learning, evolution and enjoyment. The reason I know is because I've had experiences where I can distinguish between something I have written in my Chart before I even became human that I must go through and when I am left to my own free will to make a decision.

Jesus was a Soul who had never been incarnated before and was only "made flesh by the Spirit" which means by God's will for a divine purpose. Some souls have chosen never to incarnate and they are much older than us in terms of when they started their journey. These are the Angels and archangels of varying degrees and levels. But we are all angels as well. We have an Angelic nature as Morpheus says. In fact before we ever chose to become incarnate we were pure spirit, angelic beings. When we decided to experience all of God's Kingdom part of that experience would involve lessons in the Physical world which is only the densest realm of Spirit limited to time/space. As mankind began to err more and more as a collective body there was a need for spiritual teachers and prophets. There is always a need. We weren't left orphaned to our devices. We all have a Guardian Angel and spirit-guides who have lived moral and good lives to guide us. We also have linked to our conscience, the Christ Consciousness.
The Christ consciousness is all that we see in matter. This Consciousness is God's power in creation; God's Mind. Even the trees and seas and animals are part of God's Mind for all of matter is Mind-stuff. The mind is the union of matter and spirit, soul and God, ego and true Self, etc.

When we are living through kindness, charity, happiness, and connection with others and God we have the Christ Consciousness. We have it actively guiding us. Some mystics and prophets in history have been so Highly evolved that they became channels of that Consciousness. Some call them "Christs" or in the East "Buddhas", or in Catholicism "Saints".

Jesus was different because he was "the begotten Son of God" meaning a Pure and direct emanation from the Father. The Christ consciousness has always been at work "the Son was eternally with the Father" as they say. The Father is the Son and the Son is the Father. The Father manifested in his Kingdom is the Son "Christ consciousness" and the Son unmanifest and withdrawn from same is "the Father or the Divine itself". But Jesus, the soul didn't start his journey and mission until 2,000 years ago. His Soul having been unadulterated and purified had incarnated through a pure biological psychological form and without any pre-natal negative karma. His learning would be to use his free will in alignment with God. He was made Perfect for our sake to have a Clear Door between the masses and God. That was the promise to the Jewish People. And because of his purity he could identify his own Ego with the Christ Consciousness since his ego was so much merged in that identity. That is why he casually would say, "I am" or "before Abraham was I am". There have been many Prophets who have attained a similar state of consciousness where they have merged with God and speak on God's behalf in so many religions but nobody has ever been as God-connected from birth to death as Jesus was. That was his purpose.

That is my understand of I Am and Jesus. He is the only human who was capable of identifying his whole personality with the Universal Christ Spirit. That Christ Spirit took up and over his life completely, and he willingly and acceptingly took on the identity of that Christ Spirit. The divine becomes human and the human becomes divine. Up and down, Above and below. That is why we say- "I believe in the LORD JESUS CHRIST" or "THE LORD CHRIST JESUS". The would never say in Acts of other books "We believe in Jesus our Lord" or just "Christ our Lord". It is always the two made one- our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Old 03-10-2016, 09:36 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
The JW's, and the Watchtower, have taken inappropriate liberties regarding a number of issues.

For one, clearly, people have been referred to as "souls" through history, such as
in how many souls aboard a ship, or other conveyance.

Modern physics today tells us what the world of matter, in linear time and space, actually is.
Calling it "illusory", and also lauding the Wachowski's cinematic illustration of, "The Matrix".

Reincarnation, as it is called, is a concurrant situation, not actually linear and successive, as percieved from this "matrix of nature". ( Baha )
The essential person who Jesus atoned for is neither, also, merely this organic aspect, in this temporary world of matter, linear time, and space.

Who's origins, it can be determined lay in the angelic.

The essential person is the "soul", or spirit, whichever you may prefer.
Declaring otherwise is just another error of the JW doctrine, and belief.
Which goes against the findings of modern physics, as well as the many anecdotal accounts, through time, of those who have departed, and returned.

Then also is the Watchtower's perspective of the Holy Spirit, and involving the triune Godhead.
Contradicting the scripture about Jesus, of Whom it is stated in Colossians...

"In Him dwells the fullness of the Godhead, bodily."

So summarily, the Almighty had used "I Am" for Moses to declare to the Pharoah, because?
It infers the timeless and Eternal, ever present nature and Personage of God.
Jehovah.

Who speaks Hebrew better? Trinitarians or Hebrew scholars? The Hebrew scholars say--I am that I am is error--I will be what I will be is correct. One is telling truth, one is lying. We all must choose who we believe.
Jesus clearly teaches--the one who sent him( Father=John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD. John 17:1-6,26-- 17:6=YHWH(Jehovah) 26= YHWH(Jehovah)
Paul teaches the same truth-1Cor 8:6--There is one God to all= the Father---not Father, son, and HS.
We all must choose who we believe.

Here are souls being killed by the sword--proving the soul is the breath of life- Joshua 11:11
Old 03-10-2016, 09:39 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
The Church dropped the teachings on reincarnation, but even so there are multiple references and acceptance of reincarnation mentioned in your Bible.

They shall 'go no more out' for example is an allegorical reference to the breaking of the cycle of earthly life and death so that no more earthly incarnations become necessary.

Just mortal twisting of what is actually said.
Old 04-10-2016, 01:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Who speaks Hebrew better? Trinitarians or Hebrew scholars? The Hebrew scholars say--I am that I am is error--I will be what I will be is correct. One is telling truth, one is lying. We all must choose who we believe.
Jesus clearly teaches--the one who sent him( Father=John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD. John 17:1-6,26-- 17:6=YHWH(Jehovah) 26= YHWH(Jehovah)
Paul teaches the same truth-1Cor 8:6--There is one God to all= the Father---not Father, son, and HS.
We all must choose who we believe.

Here are souls being killed by the sword--proving the soul is the breath of life- Joshua 11:11

I cited Paul's epistle to the Colossians. The JW's ignore the unity of the three in One, also called, the Godhead.
Yes, one can choose, hopefully choosing correctly based on the evidence.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-10-2016, 01:42 AM
Master
Gospel of John, chapter 14 -
"But the helper, the holy spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you."

Jesus

And also, Amillius. I referenced online. Found...
"I am
the alpha and omega, says the Lord God,
"Who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 1:4

Thanks for the great dialogue on this. It's good to do research.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-10-2016, 03:25 PM
Master
In reviewing the above cited scripture in Revelation,
it is noted that the One who refers to Himself as the "Almighty", is the same One who John describes as the "Son of Man", who is Jesus Christ.
As read in verses 8, and 11 - 13.

Meanwhile also, again, what all of this reveals to us involves the true nature of "the world", in contrast to a greater reality and Truth, involving the Spirit, the Eternal, and the timeless.
"I Am", referring to an ever present and eternal situation.

Old 04-10-2016, 07:56 PM
kjw47

Quote:
I cited Paul's epistle to the Colossians. The JW's ignore the unity of the three in One, also called, the Godhead.
Yes, one can choose, hopefully choosing correctly based on the evidence.

All have 2 choices---Believe the words of Jesus or the twisting of Gods written word of their own. Trinity translation teaches 2 different gods. a single being God and a trinity God--trinity translation is filled with error. Gods written word is always in harmony--trinity translations, contradict Jesus and his real teachers. They fit false Catholicism council teachings.
The New world translation has fixed the errors.
You must have missed-- all true followers will be one with Jehovah and his son. So of course there is unity within all true followers of God.1Cor 1:10)--trinity religions come under this reality--Mark 3:24-26-- a house divided, will not stand.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:34 PM
Master
Kjw? What division? There is none.
Catholics and protestants both agree about the Truth.
A comparitively small body of decieved and errant believers disagree. Namely, the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Anyone can easily research their origins, and, also their New World translation of the Bible.

One of a number of sites revealing the errors.

https//:gotquestons.org/Jehovahs-Witnesses.html

Meanwhile once again, the Lord's position and situation is eternal, and ever present. This is the throne of the Almighty. This is the meaning also of, "I Am. A description found both, Kjw, in Genesis, and,
in Revelation... as cited.

Old 05-10-2016, 02:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Strange, when i read :

Before Abraham was, I am, i understand following:

I am was even before Abraham were.
The I Am defined himself as Abraham, and so I Am became Abraham in Person.
Old 05-10-2016, 08:35 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Kjw? What division? There is none.
Catholics and protestants both agree about the Truth.
A comparitively small body of decieved and errant believers disagree. Namely, the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Anyone can easily research their origins, and, also their New World translation of the Bible.

One of a number of sites revealing the errors.

https//:gotquestons.org/Jehovahs-Witnesses.html

Meanwhile once again, the Lord's position and situation is eternal, and ever present. This is the throne of the Almighty. This is the meaning also of, "I Am. A description found both, Kjw, in Genesis, and,
in Revelation... as cited.

Wars have proved the division if nothing else. No followers of Jesus would stand on both sides of a war of hatred--EVER. But its true--all 33,000 teach different truths--trinity dogmas are what the teachers are paid to teach.
Hebrew scholars say--I am that I am is error in the ot. Believe it.
All of creation can see the mass of confusion within 33,000 trinity religions.