Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 30-07-2016, 05:50 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I think @Internal_Queries adressed your OP very well, and so did I. You obviously does not. So why dont you honestly tell us what your intent with this thread is.

Thank you one and all for your input into this matter. But let us be clear here Melahin, Internal Q, nor you did not address the subject matter.

Example: You jumped entirely over the contents of the OP to deal with a matter you were familiar with, ie
Quote:
Why do you think that Gaea limits anyone?
, which came at the end of my OP, as your above quote verifies. The dialogue you and I were entertaining concerning this quote, which is off-point to the OP post is where Internal Q made entrance, and inquired about, but nothing in the OP as more than once was indicated as being inquired of.

So I'm saying to you not to change horses in the middle of the stream, especially, by your own words, when it is not going your way.

You want me to explain my meaning, then you must present what you do not understand about my OP from the beginning, the filler, and the end. This is the decency of the art of conversation, not dealing with snippets which is partial to your knowledge.
Old 30-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Master

You are not answering my question. What is your intent with this thread?
Old 30-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
You are not answering my question. What is your intent with this thread?

And you are not hearing what I am saying, just as you did not hear what my OP was saying. You want answers, then I require indulgence in the discussion of the contents of my post. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Hear this
Quote:
You want me to explain my meaning, then you must present what you do not understand about my OP from the beginning, the filler, and the end. This is the decency of the art of conversation, not dealing with snippets which is partial to your knowledge.

Should you, for whatever reason not want to indulge in actual discussion to realize intent, so be it. But this what we are now going through is out of bound concerning the topic. And so I also bow, and dismiss myself from that which is non-beneficial to me.
Old 30-07-2016, 06:48 PM
Master

You are still not answering my question. What is your intent with this thread?
Old 14-11-2016, 06:33 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjufa
As images appear to the human senses and man's imagination takes in of the universe, the world, the earth and mankind itself, then process according to his intellectual and personal interpretations are illusions within the reality of the Godhead. Illusions, yet real to all who believe them to be real in the moment of their acknowledgement of them. Illusion each individual inherited from their ancestors and accepted as true in belief, then built upon, and lived within.

Conscious awareness is distinct in each and every individual. This distinction is what makes an individual specifically visualize, perceive, hear, touch, taste, smell, think, conceive, dialogue and finalize their particular reception of thought in a way no other being can. Each individuals perception represents a direction of thought, a foundation of circumstances, situations, and conditions real only to them. In the world of matter, it is man's seed of life, growth and maturity of aggression or regression, of marching time, or progressively stepping onward and upwards.

Most men never step onward, nor upward, for Mother Gaia's earthen intellect will not permit such, so She keeps men bogged down in a quagmire of reverse static vibrations. You've seen these men, they are the schizophrenic who assume things. They are as a "tree which absorb everything, even the poison."

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

Then let the women do it.
Old 14-11-2016, 01:44 PM
Experiencer
"Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength" - jufa

I am taking your advice, and thus, not joining in this discussion.
Old 14-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Master
So the subtext here basically is a man/ men have hurt me before so here's my philosophy saying why they are irredeemable thus giving me some feeling of power over them.

Most men AND women it could be said if we're splitting heirs, aren't perfect in different ways. I however know some that most assuredly move both onward and upwards, which is what's I shall do from this thread.

It was a fun read though, must admit. Btw I don't blame you for thinking less of men, I really have to wonder about a lot of guys myself. So no judgement, but I'm not buying what you're selling here OP.
Old 15-11-2016, 04:04 PM
Knower

Ragdoll ...within the silence...and deusdrum....I spit my coffee out,and chocked with laughter....(had to clean the screen) it hit my funny bone....Those responses were hilarious.

lol an argument just waiting to happen

Love
acorn
Old 14-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Suspended
Guide

This thread may have garnered more understanding had it been posted under Wicca ...
Old 08-01-2017, 11:31 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjufa

Hearsay is what you have provided to me. It is unacceptable.