Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 09-06-2016, 02:18 AM
Experiencer
Addiction After Death : A Self Control Exercise

Clarification: people are not punished or sent to hell after they die, they merely go to the dimension their frequencies are attuned to. Spirits that inhabit the lower regions are not forced to stay there. They are constantly being visited by helpers, incarnated(through astral projection) and other spirits, beings of light from the higher dimensions, keeping it simple, anyone with real desire to help. What happens is that it takes time and effort to convince these spirits to seek their cure; prayers from incarnated are essential to help their progress. Even if you're still unable to project or if you know people that miss their deceased relatives but don't believe in such notions, just make sure to let them know that prayer and any good intention of sending love is truly helpful. Also, please pray for those in need, the ones living in Earth right now and the ones that have already left it. Even if you don't pray for anyone specific, you will be helping.

The reason for receiving the following channeled message:

I have been able to project and see a spirit that was, and I'm afraid still is, living in one of the cities in the lowers dimensions. This person has been an addicted in his more recent life for many years and died because of his addiction. In the first projection he was seeking to go out but he wasn't allowed, not as a punishment but that he isn't in the adequate frequency to be out, he was holding to bad feelings that couldn't let him move on while he was still living, he was even feeling worse.
In a second projection we could go out within that city that is truly dark, with a "sky" that doesn't have any light, no sun or moon or stars, everything is gloomy. Its color are a mix of dark brown, red and black. Buildings look decayed, rusted and there were scarce faint lamps. After our little journey, where he displayed great discomfort and annoyance, we got to a destination where there were people waiting for him, he wasn't happy with this. I was then informed by a woman that his brother was waiting for me. His brother was sit in his table in a well lit office, the building was white and it was amazingly different than the rest of the city. This was, a treatment center, where they take those that want to leave this dimension, the ones that want to be cured. Have in mind that many judge themselves undeserving of a cure.
There, his brother, that passed away years after his death, was prescribing him many things I couldn't read, at least 3 pages of it. I could read that I shouldn't do acupuncture and at the time I didn't understand. Now I know that sometimes when we help those in need we have some sort of temporary connection to them and because he had a past of heroin abuse, needles would cause him much distress and pain. His brother also kissed the paper as if it was a medical stamp. I was asked to call him by his brother, but he was rude and said he didn't care.
In the third projection he was in a better place, looking like a green garden, a friend of him showed me his name and images of him so I could know who he was and then I noticed someone was next to me and it was him. He kissed me and I woke up because I wasn't expecting this. So when I finally remembered the previous projection and realized his brother had "prescribed the kiss", I understood later that this was in fact a way of him receiving energy from me. Many months passed after which of these projections, anyone needs time for progressing. I'd say they happened in a period of almost 2 years
In the fourth projection he was for the first time talkative, hopeful I'd say, he told me while holding a bag: "I have found a cure, here, take it". So I took it. The he warned me: "But you can't take many". "You can only take the small, the medium and the big ones", he said. I thought I wouldn't find these, but I did and hold the 3 in my hand.
At the time I didn't understand the meaning of most of these things I'm telling you now. I was completely self-absorbed with my own life and in a way I had been forgetting of his cause, I wasn't even aware I was taking part in his treatment. I started to feel ill after this third projection and I damned his visitation. I was just thinking of my own cure, what benefits it could have to me. In that time, I was thinking I was being prescribed things to myself, that he'd give me a cure for myself, me, me, me. I feel truly ashamed for my behavior.
What I didn't realize was that he had came to show his progress, because he was happy he was in the right path and in a way he sought encouragement, he wanted me to be happy for him, but I didn't do any of it. I wasn't supportive.
Many months after, I got a chance to project in that dark city again and to my sadness he was back there, this time he couldn't even see me, he was singing in the streets for no one. It was a sad view and so one helper grabbed me to show he had to wear a costume to be seen and so I would need one to be seen too(this is some sort of strategy to reach some specific spirits and avoid others that are deep into evilness and have no desire to change). In a way I felt that he didn't want to see me anyway. I haven't seen him ever since.
So what I understood much time later was that he, just like he did in his last time on Earth, relapsed and got back to his old ways. But I was still trying to understand what the cure he found was, why the three sizes, the small, medium and big. And so I was given the explanation through channeling:

Quote:
Self- Control Exercise

Indicated for compulsions and addictions of any kind

Placebo medicine, psychological effect (appearance, shape, etc may change depending of the case)

It's a test to resist the temptation of having a full bag, flask, bottle, boxes, cases etc full of the medicine that brings cure, that brings relief, reassurance, enthusiasm, happiness, motivation.

The prescription consists of a maximum of 3 daily doses, one small, one medium and one big. The patient is allowed to choose how much he needs. The only restriction is not exceeding this amount. If he needs only one small, he takes only this, if he needs the two or three of them he's allowed to have those. But he can't for instance, take 3 smalls ones, or 3 medium or 3 big ones.

E.g.
"I need more than this small pill, can I have more of these? Maybe 3, 5?"
"So you need a medium pill, too?"
"No, no, no...the medium one will be too much. Just some more of the small ones."
"If you need more than one small pill, get a medium one. You can't take any more small ones. If you feel it's not enough, take the medium one, understand?"
"This small one is not enough. I don't feel better."
"Take the medium."
"So what now? I took it, I don't feel any better."
"Take the bigger one now."
"The bigger one? Can I take more of the smaller or medium ones?
"Absolutely not, the bigger one"
"I feel a little better."
"You'll get better with time. Just do not exceed the dose."

In excess it has adverse effects: sadness and despair that lead to the transgression increases. They are warned about this, that they will feel worse taking too much.

The biggest the addiction the longest the spirit will be receiving this treatment. Some addictions may require just one small pill a day, for a short period. The doctor may set certain limitations of how taking the pills, place schedules and wait time in between the doses. The objective of these is to restructure personal responsibility, self love and willingness to be cured. The one that seeks cure must take care of themselves and put real effort in it.

It also stimulates the practice of obedience to rules, indicated for reducing rebellious behavior, specially for young people and teenagers.

In case of abandonment of treatment (specially caused for failing to follow the treatment to the letter because of the desire to exceed the dose) it's permitted and encouraged to restart the program. The biggest the abuse, bigger is the suffering because of feelings of guilty and failure. Many times, revolt.

Helpers explain that to fail is common in the learning journey, however many don't accept this fact and give up. It's possible that the feeling of disbelief in recovering increases.

The truth is that as any placebo(as in Earth) the patients really believe they're receiving a special medicine. However what they're taking are pills of love, indeed special, but that are in fact prayers from loved ones, those living and in spirit, helpers and beings of light. The biggest the amount of love, the biggest the number of pills, which may make the test even harder, but it's most certainly necessary.
Even those that didn't leave many or any loved ones in their latest incarnation and didn't make lasting bonds in previous lives receive medicine thanks to the efforts of helpers, beings of light and caring people on Earth that pray for those in need even not knowing them. They help waiting for no rewards, without judgement, just love.

Anyone that wants to join the healing program is accepted. Helpers inform them about and try to convince them to join it. Sometimes this may prove to be really difficult, but caring souls don't ever give up.
It's said to potential patients that if followed properly this treatment has a 100% of chance of cure, which is true, not just because of the pill but for their dedication, efforts, wish of cure, and the exercise of self control. For spirits that feel a tremendous amount of pain and sorrow, that they accept to take the pills means they are breaking the walls they had raised before, preventing the prayers of loved ones reaching them. They're finally accepting the love they judged not to deserve because of shame and guilty.

The spiritual doctors check from time to time if they're taking the right amount of pills, if they're making progress and reducing the quantity over time by their own choice. This is also done to know how honest they are, to see if they will lie. Everything is known, they are warned to be lying only to themselves.

PS: Anyone reading this may help praying for an addicted and sending love and light for them, also, if you have the chance suggest this program to them.

J.L.

I'm just sharing because I felt this was really important information.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by anditmakesmewonder
[i]Clarification: people are not punished or sent to hell after they die, they merely go to the dimension their frequencies are attuned to. Spirits that inhabit the lower regions are not forced to stay there. They are constantly being visited by helpers, incarnated(through astral projection) and other spirits, beings of light from the higher dimensions, keeping it simple, anyone with real desire to help.

I believe this as well...

Old 09-06-2016, 09:02 PM
Seeker
That's interesting. Thank you for sharing it.

Cat
Old 09-06-2016, 11:31 PM
Super Moderator
My Mama -bless her loving Soul -was at least a 30-a-day smoker (more like 40!) when she eventually passed away age 90. And had been since the 2nd world war.
Now while this didn't do her physical body a great deal of good (she would get lung infections etc) -it didn't appear to have made the slightest big-deal difference to her Eternal Soul, as her steadiness of Heart, and wisdom, and graciousness, and humour, were present and fully-functioning during brief contacts with her which I have had since she passed.
Now -either that means they have cheap fags up there, or it means as far as she is concerned it doesn't matter in the slightest, and she has completely risen above it!

In physical life she would be quite edgy if she wanted a smoke and couldn't have one. I never sensed that sort of energy from her during our contacts. Only steadiness, love, grace, fun.

Just saying....
Old 10-06-2016, 05:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
My Mama -bless her loving Soul -was at least a 30-a-day smoker (more like 40!) when she eventually passed away age 90. And had been since the 2nd world war.
Now while this didn't do her physical body a great deal of good (she would get lung infections etc) -it didn't appear to have made the slightest big-deal difference to her Eternal Soul, as her steadiness of Heart, and wisdom, and graciousness, and humour, were present and fully-functioning during brief contacts with her which I have had since she passed.
Now -either that means they have cheap fags up there, or it means as far as she is concerned it doesn't matter in the slightest, and she has completely risen above it!

In physical life she would be quite edgy if she wanted a smoke and couldn't have one. I never sensed that sort of energy from her during our contacts. Only steadiness, love, grace, fun.

Just saying....
And I fully believe what you said. This isn't an exercise required to every soul that got into an addiction.
It depends on how evolved a soul already is before departing(you need to take in consideration her previous lives as well), the message is about people that lose their lives to addiction in the worst ways imaginable, usually much sooner than they should and still have much to learn. Higher spirits don't get attached into the material world, their flesh, their diseases or addictions, for them it's all gone after they cross. Just love, goodness and the lessons they've learned remain. The more evolved the faster they'll be peaceful like your mother is. Some spirits need more time, others few hours or less.
Old 11-07-2016, 03:07 AM
Newbie ;)

This Does worry me a GREAT deal..��️i myself am in Recovery… My mother was an alcoholic… could this theoretically Also transgress into addition TO mental Abuse and Physical abuse in relationships?
Old 11-07-2016, 05:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageJade7
This Does worry me a GREAT deal..��️i myself am in Recovery… My mother was an alcoholic… could this theoretically Also transgress into addition TO mental Abuse and Physical abuse in relationships?
Any types of bad behavior/addiction may go on to the next life if the person is too fixated in the flesh, their own bodies, the material world. Just as some people won't even realize they're dead, some other will simply refrain from changing, of letting go, so that's why "helpers"(other spirits, light beings, deceased loved ones, spirits from same soul group, etc) go to their rescue to try to convince them to change their ways. Some people may gain some clarity they didn't have in life once the cross to the other side, like a sudden awareness, "Now I see myself for what I am", at this point the person will see the good and the bad of their doings, some will see a goodness they never knew they had or took for granted while believing they couldn't do anything positive in life. Some will stay in denial and reject the help and that's why praying/sending love/light and forgiveness is tremendously helpful; so that you can reach their hearts and bring them back to light.
Some spirits that are in really low level(think someone that really did bad harmful things to other people and took pleasure on it — murderers, rapists, etc) may hold to these behavior and try to recreate some sort of "copy" of Earth where they can "live" on and try to "exploit" new victims: unmotivated spirits that have gone away from light because of several reasons such as the feeling of being undeserving of love; and so they'll believe they're receiving a deserved punishment while the reality is that they're being played by malevolent spirits that are aligned with the dark forces.
Therefore is essential to let they know that they're loved and that they can come back to light anytime they want and that there is no need to be punished. That they may redeem themselves, have another chance, either through reincarnation or helping other spirits that are in such conditions. Once they souls go "higher" in the spiritual realm of love they may be able to visit loved ones and also help them.

Wishing you many blessings in your path.
Old 11-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Master
This is a very helpful post thank you for sharing.
Old 29-12-2016, 08:04 AM
Master
God can be the greatest doctor there is and He knows me inside-out.

Up until now, I haven't really been listening to Him and I have been physically afflicted with poor health as a result of it.

He's like:

"How can you really enjoy it if you do it every day? You need to cut it down to once a week - I'd prefer it if it didn't happen at all, but weekly is better than daily and monthly is even better still".

I know that His love and Grace is a hundred times better than any chemical effect I can ever feel, but I never allow myself to indulge, bathe and wallow in it for any length of time, so I reach for a 'crutch'.

God: "You do realise that the next month is going to be like a living hell for you, but worry not - you always have Me".

He has told me how to break the addiction and it involves regulating every aspect of my life down to the minute...when to wake up, when to meditate, when to shower, when to eat, when to work, when to sleep. etc

The path is narrow and brutal, but God is like "just how bad do you want this?"

I'm tired of being tired...all of the side-effects...developing tolerances which lead to total intolerances, but I still do it anyway...

It's time to stop, or at least do it 'ceremoniously' if I am going to - have 'special occasions' that I can look forward to when I can really enjoy it, rather than taking the fact it is 'there' for granted (God says I do that to Him too). lol