Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 14-08-2012, 03:12 AM
Celeste

"All's well, that ends well" - William Shakespeare
Old 14-08-2012, 08:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
"All's well, that ends well" - William Shakespeare

Absolutely, Celeste
[pity about the Spice Girls tho]
Old 16-08-2012, 01:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Gosh I was just throwing a theory out there, people! Trying to hear what your opinions were, I didn't need to be insulted! By some who did...
Anyways, I enjoyed the Olympic Games, will keep my whole opinion regarding to this theory and other stuff to myself given those who were so unkind, a few not all...at least I am glad people had some fun in this thread discussing the Games.

Like I said my OP was about discussing this theory and hearing others opinions, and just in case like a little good ex girl scout, well I threw a warning in there because it's always best to be prepared, and that advice wasn't only useful about this, was about everything in life, about always listening to your intuition and heart when it comes to this and other things, because we get so many people always coming out with statements of something being the ultimate truth or saying something is so, but I think it's always best to dig deeper and make our own opinions. Not being a follower but a leader, trusting in your own truth and what you think is real and not just what others tell you.

I certainly don't apologize for I feel I have done nothing wrong, and actually some people were anything but nice, I support the exchange of views and discussion but personal attacks are a no-no. Of course I am human and I have made this mistake in the past, but still I think we should respect people's points of views and differences of belief. UFOs or not.

@Celeste: As always I am too vague in my words, I meant not trusting a thing like in my theory, not the good ones, I was also very moved by the expressions of good competition by many of the athletes. I was talking more about my OP when it came to trust not these things, what I wanted to encourage with this subject, and today for other stuff...well that is: discernment.
Or was your comment sarcastic? Sarcasm gets lost for me in written messages most of the time. haha Well thanks for your comments and I am glad you pointed out the whole winners and losers dynamics for it moved my heart when I saw that, gives you hope in this world!

---- Just wanted to leave a last opinion and message, take from my words what you can use, leave the rest aside , is up to you! If you don't agree/believe then that's completely fine, I am certainly not trying to force anything on anyone, about this or other topics. Thanks for playing! ----
Old 18-08-2012, 05:00 AM
Celeste

Wherever I commented, I was not being sarcastic.

Any world event has the potential for another 911, but I'm just glad nothing happened.
Old 19-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Oh okay sorry my bad, like I said through written messages I miss sarcasm, and I should add I see it where there's none I guess...downside of this type of communication, gives too much room for misinterpretations. ;)

Well I never expected anything like 9/11 to happen, but like you I am also very glad everything was okay. :)