Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-06-2014, 08:25 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I must be a very young soul because I think you're all talking hooey.

You must be very young indeed because I've no idea what hooey is or even means.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobian
You must be very young indeed because I've no idea what hooey is or even means.
I think its like hogwash. Both sound like words my grandfather would use. You sure you're an old soul, Brobian?
Old 07-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I must be a very young soul because I think you're all talking hooey.
When you get to be an old soul, you will be aware it IS ALL hooey. Its obvious, no thought required.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisbet
I think its like hogwash. Both sound like words my grandfather would use. You sure you're an old soul, Brobian?

I'm not sure if I'm any type of soul, to be honest lol. Hooey isn't something I've heard before or even read in any books. I've read about every fantasy fiction novel out there too and not once have I ever seen it. Now hogwash, seen it many times. Heck I know Archaic English, which I've learned from the many novels, but no hooey. Ahh and I just learned why. Hooey does mean nonesense, however, it's origin is of the United States and was first seen in 1920.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:55 AM
Knower

I've always felt like one. A loner, disconnected to a point, rarely understood by others, etc. Then I got into Numerology. I have a book on this stuff. I'm a Master Number... and those are said to be old souls. So there's my confirmation.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC2488
I've always felt like one. A loner, disconnected to a point, rarely understood by others, etc. Then I got into Numerology. I have a book on this stuff. I'm a Master Number... and those are said to be old souls. So there's my confirmation.

I have yet to delve into numerology, though I am starting to think maybe I should. I didn't venture far enough into it though and know i'm a 7.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:29 AM
yaki000

I feel the exact same way. More recently, I began to view the world different than everyone around me. I seemed to have values and beliefs opposite of these people. I seem to see things about the world that others do not see or ignore because they are caught up in materialist/consumerist culture that discourages intellectual thought. It must have something to do with one's past lives.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:53 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaki000
I feel the exact same way. More recently, I began to view the world different than everyone around me. I seemed to have values and beliefs opposite of these people. I seem to see things about the world that others do not see or ignore because they are caught up in materialist/consumerist culture that discourages intellectual thought. It must have something to do with one's past lives.

Yeah. I know how you feel. Well I've always felt so different from all my peers, including my best friends. The more I face my spiritual side the more disconnected I become.

Makes me wonder if old souls see less and less of their soul group reincarnating with them. Like I don't seem to have many people around me I connect with. Have people already left me behind? I always had issues with feeling left out and left behind as a child. I feel I will never have any teachers or mentors in this life and I have to figure it all out by myself. It's a bit troubling.
Old 07-06-2014, 04:26 AM
Knower

I had read that an old soul will disconnect themselves from people because people won't cut it for them. It is because they are "subconsciously" preparing themselves for the next level of life. They also have no strong bond with materialistic items either because they subconsciously know that they
Soon will be leaving this material world and something that time destroys is irrelevant.
Old 07-06-2014, 05:59 AM
LeoJeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobian
I had read that an old soul will disconnect themselves from people because people won't cut it for them. It is because they are "subconsciously" preparing themselves for the next level of life. They also have no strong bond with materialistic items either because they subconsciously know that they
Soon will be leaving this material world and something that time destroys is irrelevant.

This describes me. I've never had many close friends in this life because I'm just so bored and fed up with the sheer density of people. Seriously, I can only tolerate people I meet online because they seem to be more spiritually awake than the ones I meet in real life, save when I actually meet the ones online in real life. I don't care about material stuff either. I care about the people I love and about life in general. That is sacred. A phone is not.