Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-06-2019, 07:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Encounters with the Wicked one.

I thought that we could share some experiences with encounters with the devil and how he is defeated through Christ. I believe that this would be of help and am very much excited to hear and read your experiences.

One time In the spiritual realm, I was walking along a gravel road and then all of a sudden, aa swift storm of darkness appeared. Then I was surrounded by dense darkness and then this strange man dressed up like a televangelist appeared and yelled at me telling me to stop reading the Bible and sharing the gospel. He yelled with so much anger, hurling darkness at me and then he pulled the inside of my chest, something that looked like a light; I believe it to be my spirit and the more he tried to pull it out, the more I felt as if I was fading away into death. I tried to re-enter my body but he somehow blocked me from getting back so I had no option but to face him.

Then, I realised quickly that it was Lucifer and began to speak the words of Christ upon him and by some strange miracle, a Bible appeared in my hands and I began to preach the gospel to him until he let go of me and faded away. I then managed to return to my body and was weak for the rest of the day and regained all my strength the next day.