Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-08-2015, 10:02 AM
Seeker
Unhappy aligning chakras

I've been doing meditating and visualisation to help align my chakras but I feel blocked.

i have a headache (and i have my period too) but I actually feel like now is the best time to heal my root chakra. i know it's best to start with root chakra - but I just feel so tired and lost and unmotivated.

I don't even know what I'm asking half the time
Old 13-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Knower

I hope this isn't offensive, but how is your relationship with money? The root chakra governs wealth related issues. To charge the root, imagine being surrounded in vast wealth. Every material treasure you can think of that you might want and establish that feeling of "MINE". Imagine how scrooge mc. duck would feel about money that feeling is what you are going for. It is a type of lust. But it isn't bad because the desire to aquire, to attain and hold equates to the energy that gives our body its identity and seperation from the outside. It empowers our immune system and gives us the will to not just survive but thrive. If you have been feeling drained lately, I feel it is because of a lack of containment and charge in the chakras. If this is true don't meditate on the front chakras (the traditionally known chakras) because they function as the discharge/release portion of the chakra. Meditate on opening the back ones to get the fire, and power back.
Old 14-08-2015, 06:13 AM
Seeker
not offensive at all - actually more like a revelation for me! i feel confused about money. I want to have it - to consume. But I don't want to give in the same way I want to consume. Maybe the inbalance is where these issues are coming from?

also - at the moment I just spent a lot of money buying new computers for me and my partner so we can work from home... and my fortnightly government support got cut off so i had to re-apply and now I have a debt and all this other crazy money stuff.

I like the I have been struggling to retain the energy that I create and have been sleeping a lot more and feeling very lethargic...

thank you for your perception <3 I feel like I will soon know what I am asking
Old 14-08-2015, 07:26 AM
Knower

"feel confused about money. I want to have it - to consume. But I don't want to give in the same way I want to consume. Maybe the inbalance is where these issues are coming from?"

That's idea, to want to have it. Don't worry about giving (discharging/releasing) until you have the money you want. Although don't be see rigid you refuse to give when you have to (for example spending money in some way that could enhance your money making abilities - investing etc. or if someone you care about needs help)
Start everyday with a wealth visualization until the feeling of wealth arises within. Keep up with the charging.
Old 14-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Seeker
so it's my guilt over feeling the way I do I supppose... i have to remind myself not to feel bad if I can't help people in the way I would like to just yet and focus on becoming financially stable myself first.

I feel like it's not difficult for me to figure out the problem with discussion - but when it comes to applying myself I have trouble.

I spoke with a close friend today about this problem and she reminded me that it's not always internal energies that affect chakras so I could probably work on some things there.

my first step in all this - meditation :)
Old 14-08-2015, 07:32 PM
Master

a headache is part of the 8th opening. the root? the root and the base are two different chakras. the base is for the material world. the root. the root goes deep into you soul. it is where you are from.

the motivation is learning something new/ the next set of chakras.

kk
Old 15-08-2015, 03:38 PM
Seeker
I think reading and researching about all of this will benefit me greatly. time to delve into myself and find new information to understand what I find. Wish me luck! <3
Old 24-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Guide
Your body may be using energy to get you through your period. That be why our chakra feel drained.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 28-08-2015, 12:39 AM
ejikslonik

Also there are chakra extractors made out of natural crystals, they help alot! I'm not allow to post links those :( Use some crystals during the meditation :) I hope it helps