Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 09-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Great insights thru-out, H:O:R:A:C:E - thanks
Old 09-10-2017, 08:02 PM
Badcopyinc

In the universe of free will there is no meant to be.
There are only plans. and if were discussing a plan to be alone than yes i would agree some lives could be intended to learn "self" and or connecting to the external self "maya".

But in the end those lessons can be learned a multitude of ways and that brings me back to LOA and how you view things.

If you believe you're supposed to be alone then your vibration will bring more situations to make you think the same thing. this can be remedied by changing your perspective on self. By changing your self image you will then change the external vision to match the internal.

this same idea can be applied to all free will life situations.

Change you to change your situation.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
In the universe of free will there is no meant to be.
There are only plans. and if were discussing a plan to be alone than yes i would agree some lives could be intended to learn "self" and or connecting to the external self "maya".

But in the end those lessons can be learned a multitude of ways and that brings me back to LOA and how you view things.

If you believe you're supposed to be alone then your vibration will bring more situations to make you think the same thing. this can be remedied by changing your perspective on self. By changing your self image you will then change the external vision to match the internal.

this same idea can be applied to all free will life situations.

Change you to change your situation.
Even if you believe that everyone has complete free will during their lives, we are still a product of our genetics and upbringing. Those two factors combined can not only can set a path in life but may also set major events in life. In the latter case, changing one's perspective may have no effect at all.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:56 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
Even if you believe that everyone has complete free will during their lives, we are still a product of our genetics and upbringing. Those two factors combined can not only can set a path in life but may also set major events in life. In the latter case, changing one's perspective may have no effect at all.

It is impossible to change ones perspective. That is something only they can do. One can direct to their own change and even then it's them following the direction. Genetics only influence they do not have more control over our will.
And I was raised in the ghetto and hang out with hoodlims and I am not one. I also have a mother who is not present emotionally creating loads of issues in myself. I didn't grow up to have a criminal mindset. I'm not one to shy away from showing affection or not am I void of emotion.

Again both are influences. and still are under our own personal will. That is only once we realize we have control.

If you view something to be set in stone and to be out of your control then it will be so.
Old 10-10-2017, 01:00 AM
Deactivated Account

I like being alone. I have a very large and strong supportive family, so I know I am never truly 'alone', and my children remind me every of how abundant love is. As far as partnerships, my marriage didn't last a decade so that is not an avenue I wish to pursue again. I knew deep down in my soul's calling that being confined to a 'marriage' was not the life I wanted to continue living. I am on an individual soul path and I am very content with the decision thus far, this doesn't imply that I don't desire companionship. I feel for me it has more to do with sharing housing with another adult individual and making "it work" especially with men my age ( thirties) who many are still functioning with socially conditioned behaviors & egoic mind sets, imho. In short, I am okay with non attachments at this particular time period in my life.

I agree we BadCopy, we vibrationally align with people that match our frequency and vision which I am sure is the delightful part however, what I have found many times is that the Universe is really great at sending people our way who are complete opposite from our desired goals/plans The world would be a perfect place if we met and had relationships with people who all behaved exactly as we wanted them too ( I am sure than we would all live happily ever after in pairs). Seemingly, the Universe brings us people or 'challenges' that help give us the maximal amount of growth opportunity, all in part of the evolution for our souls growth

Last edited by Clover : 10-10-2017 at 03:27 AM.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
@Lorelyen@SlayerOfLight, what i want to insist is that "reality" is what you
make of it... it does not exist apart from your experience of it, and you,
as an empowered being, have the capacity to create reality in a manner
that is pleasing to you. THAT is how it's "supposed to be"... you make a
choice (of how life unfurls), and the universe responds: "as you wish".
it's not very complicated.
check out Bashar's 4 Basic Universal Laws of Creation:
https://kwamla.wordpress.com/2010/02...s-of-creation/

You know, a day may come when I agree with you and realise how wrong I have been all that time. But it is not this day.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
You know, a day may come when I agree with you and realise how wrong I have been all that time. But it is not this day.
lol. i don't believe you to be wrong.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:51 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
It is impossible to change ones perspective. That is something only they can do.
That's what I said.
Quote:
One can direct to their own change and even then it's them following the direction. Genetics only influence they do not have more control over our will.
Suppose at 5 years old, André Roussimoff dreamed of being a champion jockey. Even though he showed early signs of gigantism he still gave his all to achieve his dream. Unfortunately his size became too great and the dream was over. Did genetics or will have more control in the outcome of Roussimoff's dream? This example shows that the outcome of free will depends on genetics.
Quote:
And I was raised in the ghetto and hang out with hoodlims and I am not one. I also have a mother who is not present emotionally creating loads of issues in myself. I didn't grow up to have a criminal mindset. I'm not one to shy away from showing affection or not am I void of emotion.
Criminal behavior is linked to two genes. Maybe you didn't inherit those genes while some around you did or you had better upbringing despite your mother not being present emotionally.
Quote:
Again both are influences. and still are under our own personal will. That is only once we realize we have control.
We do have a certain amount of control but unfortunately genetics and upbringing will set the path in life. One horror I witnessed at an early age, was my young cousin being dropped on head by one of his older brothers. While his 3 brothers all had normal lives, went to college, and got married.
He had no issues before but since had struggled in life, he always complains about being lonely, never went on a date etc. Do you think the life he is living was his personal will or did his upbringing set his path?
Old 10-10-2017, 10:25 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
That's what I said.
Suppose at 5 years old, André Roussimoff dreamed of being a champion jockey. Even though he showed early signs of gigantism he still gave his all to achieve his dream. Unfortunately his size became too great and the dream was over. Did genetics or will have more control in the outcome of Roussimoff's dream? This example shows that the outcome of free will depends on genetics.
Criminal behavior is linked to two genes. Maybe you didn't inherit those genes while some around you did or you had better upbringing despite your mother not being present emotionally.

We do have a certain amount of control but unfortunately genetics and upbringing will set the path in life. One horror I witnessed at an early age, was my young cousin being dropped on head by one of his older brothers. While his 3 brothers all had normal lives, went to college, and got married.
He had no issues before but since had struggled in life, he always complains about being lonely, never went on a date etc. Do you think the life he is living was his personal will or did his upbringing set his path?

You already find me to be wrong. So nothing I say will convince you of how much power you and those listed truly had. Sadly the world currently doesn't teach this. They teach us the opposite.

You agree with me that only you can change your perception.
Which confuses me on why you seek me to change yours or try to change mine.

Ask yourself why what I said has struck a cord with you? that answer will benefit you greatly with understanding self.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
You already find me to be wrong.
I disagreed on a key point and gave explanations that supported my view. Instead assuming what I might think why not explain why you disagree on each of those points?
Quote:
So nothing I say will convince you of how much power you and those listed truly had. Sadly the world currently doesn't teach this. They teach us the opposite.
Again, instead of assuming that I can't be convinced me why not explain the powers of free will that my cousin and Roussimoff despite what I showed?
Quote:
You agree with me that only you can change your perception.
Which confuses me on why you seek me to change yours or try to change mine.
Everyone can be influenced by others to make a change but it's up to them to commit to the change. I'm only supporting my view the same as when you commented your view.
Quote:
Ask yourself why what I said has struck a cord with you? that answer will benefit you greatly with understanding self.
This: 'In the universe of free will there is no meant to be.' I disagree so the answer won't be a benefit.