Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 16-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Juanita

Cat

[quote=12padams]Wow, probably not a good way to introduce myself but I have come here to see what you all have to say. I am not going to just say "your wrong" about everything but I won't suddenly become a believer if something slightly coincidental happens.

In case your wondering today marks the day that I have become a skeptic, before this I took coincidental things too seriously. Basically I put all my hope into a small group of people and a date (today). I'm told the thing I was waiting for will happen in September but I am not a person who likes changing dates. If it does happen though I will no longer be a skeptic...

Just to prove I was once a believer you can check out this post I made on a skeptic forum a while ago in order to prove to them that amazing things really do exist but look at me now... I am the skeptic :)
forum.obe4u.com/index.php?topic=1047.0 - a post of mine before I was skeptic

Currently I am a phase researcher (a scientific name for astral projecting and exploring the astral dimension). Your probably thinking... Wait you can astral project yet at the same time your a skeptic of its existence... Well yes I am. I currently am very similar to William bulhman or Robert Monroe (without spiritual beliefs). I make plans and perform experiments in the astral dimension (I call it the phase). None of my experiments so far have proven that the astral dimension is anything more than a mind creation however.

In case your wondering... When I am in the astral dimension it feels and looks exactly like real life. I can run, fly and touch things as if they were really there and existed in another dimension. I have done heaps of cool things in the phase but nothing such as shared experiences (except for 3 years ago with someone I met on these forums-I lost my account in 2009 due to data lose), telepathic links or seeing things that are really happening in real life.

I currently write eBooks about my experiments/experiences which are all available for free (posting links should be ok right since its not adverting/commercial stuff). The book I would recommend reading if your interested is "Teenage Phase Adventures" because it has all my plans then experiences perfectly set out to read. My other book "Entering The Phase - A 17 Year-Olds Journey" is not recommended unless you wanna skim read it. It has basically everything I have ever done including just my general dreams so don't bore yourself with that unless you really want to. Here's a link to my blog so you can choose which of my FREE books you want to download:
forum.obe4u.com/index.php?topic=842.0

If anyone can prove to me that astral projection can be used to see things physically or meet people astrally then I will:
- Become a believer
- Write about it in my books (your name will be recorded and what you did)
- Convert a whole forum of skeptics to believers (Lots of people read my books)

Good Luck everyone! I hope my stay here will be positive and maybe sway me away from my skeptical beliefs :)[/QUOTE

hmmm.....to astral project at will is something that some say they can do and have done....I have read those books too......some say they can astral project, leave their bodies, but never get to the astral plane.....Others claim they do get to the astral planes.......I have never been able to astral project "at will".....On the other hand, we astral project (OBE) almost every night of our lives, but the "remembering" is the trick.....we often don't realize that we have been out of body until we either wake up with a jerk or a bang, or think we are awake and are frozen in place and unable to move......It's fine to be skepical, just keep an open mind.............
Old 16-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Master
There may be people out there who have managed to photograph/film the astral coming out, but who will believe it?
Old 16-04-2012, 09:46 PM
12padams

Quote:
Still, how do you know you are dreaming or actually awake in the astral, and this specific astral too? I don't know, personally I think I have managed it but rarely and the scene is very mundane.greys and black and white, why should it be colourful, especially at night/early morning??

Oh, I know... Trust me on that one!
One of the reasons I make plans of what to do within the phase is because I specifically will focus on doing them to prove that I was conscious and it also helps me stay conscious.

In my book "teenage phase adventures" I have only included my conscious phase (astral) experiences which follow my plans I made while awake. In my full book "entering the phase - a 17-year-olds journey" I have had experiences where I have said and acted like I knew I was dreaming and done things like fly and tell people that they are in my dream however I am not actually lucid/concious during those experiences. I have personally named that as "simulated lucidity" as you seem lucid but don't follow your plans so your not really lucid. At the back of my "entering the phase" book there are 3 tables:
1. My conscious phase experiences
2. My simulated phase experiences
3. My mums phase experiences (we tried performing telepathic experiments)

It is almost always nightime in the astral/phase for me (except for the time I became trapped in the phase and was unable to awaken on day 57) so I usually stare out at the horizon and mentally push the moon down to force the sun up to make it daytime. Its difficult to do but it always works :)
Old 16-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Master
Not sure if moving an object in the astral would automatically mean it is not real, we can move objects in the physical, we can also alter the environment to look like day when it is night time.

It would get confusing if you considered we could incorporate three dimensional controllable objects into the physical too.
Old 16-04-2012, 10:22 PM
12padams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Not sure if moving an object in the astral would automatically mean it is not real, we can move objects in the physical, we can also alter the environment to look like day when it is night time.

It would get confusing if you considered we could incorporate three dimensional controllable objects into the physical too.

Since when did I say moving an object made the astral not real?
Old 16-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Master
Did I misinterpret, I think I did, thought you were suggesting that if you are able to have control over objects then it may automatically mean it is a dream creation.
Old 17-04-2012, 03:29 AM
12padams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Did I misinterpret, I think I did, thought you were suggesting that if you are able to have control over objects then it may automatically mean it is a dream creation.

Yea you did... don't worry about it though because I am here to listen to your opinions whether I ask for them or not.

I am a little busy right now but in the future I will be posting in the astral projection forum and hopefully some people will be willing to give advice and participate in experiments for my next book.
Old 18-04-2012, 01:24 AM
morning_star222

Belief is a powerful thing. ;) Welcome to the forum.