Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-08-2011, 06:48 AM
Ascender

Piscean - cannot believe my love horoscope for the week!

A huge relationship storm may be brewing. Mercury has now stationed in your opposite sign and over the next few weeks is retrograde. Your emotional foundations may be shaken - most likely by events from the past. There may be conversations you'd like to have but can't. However, with others similarly experiencing upheaval, you could find yourself surrounded by more support than you'd have imagined. Perhaps what you do need (on Sunday anyway) is a degree of quiet to sort out in your own mind what's happened so far and what you could do now to anchor yourself. It may be Tuesday (once Mercury has slipped back into Leo) before you can take direct action. In the meantime, perhaps only those born under your own sign will understand completely what you're going through and suggest the most appropriate social displacement activities as you negotiate a little emotional turbulence.

I was gobsmacked at how every word is true as to what is happening in my life right now!! OMG! OMG!
Old 05-08-2011, 07:15 AM
Ascender

Check out his horoscope!! Wow! Don't know what to think!

Your psychic abilities right now are nearly scary powerful... It's likely you can hear the thoughts of others & feel their feelings even stronger than they can ... It's energy like this that gives you a tremendous advantage in any social situations because you're not being swept away by the Mercury-retro overload of emotions that most are experiencing. It's obvious the universe is trying to make you more aware of "hidden knowledge" for some reason... Most of the time, this requires you to re-think things or to see things from a different point of view. Many changes are coming.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:15 AM
soul whisperer

wOW.where did you get this from? is it online? can u give us a link to read ours too?? :))))
Old 05-08-2011, 11:57 AM
Ascender

weeklyhoroscope.com - they have daily readings too, the other website is http://www.horoscopes.co.uk/ - check em out!
Old 05-08-2011, 01:27 PM
cherry

i'm pisces too... and so is my twin:)
Old 05-08-2011, 01:34 PM
Ascender

Wow Cherry, that makes all 3 of us Pisceans, me, u and Miss_believed and all 3 of us joined the forum July 2011...i guess there must be something in the air :o)
Old 05-08-2011, 01:34 PM
Ascender

My twin is cancerian
Old 05-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Master

yeah i feel that could be relevant too! mine is cancerian leo cusp, exact day of cusp.
x