Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 14-07-2017, 09:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 Battle during a simple meditation

Hello, I've posted this in my twin flame thread but I felt like it's more relevant here

Today I did a meditation "love and kindness" and added a simple hoponopono
I'm not sure if it was me or If I was imaging stuff but anyways, I will state what I remember
I started out by my self, cleansing my heart center and my aura. Then I began to send love, it was a little Hard to visualize him but I kept going. I was mainly trying to visualize pink and gold but I ended up in a purple flame which I also sent to him to cleanse his aura? Not sure what I was doing but I was guided to do so I guess. I also saw a feather at the begging
As our heart centers connected so did our Third eyes, I also noticed attachemenr in my solar plexus so I cut it off ( probably because I'm fearful of losing him) then darkness rose and some sort of a battle occurred o_o
I saw someone on a horse or something fighting the darkness that tried to attack me he or she had ligh blue hair and was telling me to do stuff like "Sing!" I didn't know how so I went with OHM s/he also told me to send more love from my heart and another person or "angel" (I really don't know it looked a like a child and I've never seen an angel or any of my guides) so this other "person" also fought off darkness that was coming towards me and I kept sending energy and love to my "twin" and watch it fall apart. One of the things that also happen is that we connected our heart and third eye and lower chakras and then he was filling up with light but the blue haired person that was giving me instructions sorta took all that energy away kind sucked it into a tiny thing he had in his hands and said do it again. This person was kind of yelling but not in a mean way but more of firm and distressed kind of orders? Through my third eye I tried to tell him about this, actually I think the attach happened when I used the term "Black Magic" so instead I sent a message later through my third eye that he should see a shaman or a priest .
I also asked god for help because I was struggling to connect and visualize pink and when I did I was able to, I've never done that before.
Also there was gold involved that I sent to him but mostly purple (came unintentionally) and pink
I never experienced anything like this before, I also have a minor headache I suspect from the third eye
What do you guys think? Is it my imagination or my internal issues or something else ?
Old 15-07-2017, 01:59 AM
Experiencer

Crazy

Well I for one don't think you're crazy.
When I was dealing with my little thing, the b#-_$ herself...oops I mean the witch herself attacked me in the astral. It was very scary. I would like to know where she learned such things!! :Mad:

Like seriously when I am done with my books on LoA, self transformation, alchemy, a little bit of the Quran and some books on kabbalah I think I am gonna try to stop by a metaphysical shop and do little research on black magic. The science behind how it all works. I guess kind of like the idea of to catch a criminal you have to think like a criminal.

Hopefully nothing can attach itself though just from reading about it though

Maybe all these male twin flames threw themselves into the water so the female twin flames would be forced to fast track themselves on metaphysics and such?

Anyway goodluck.

Hopefully someone more experienced than me has some answers
Old 15-07-2017, 07:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
Well I for one don't think you're crazy.
When I was dealing with my little thing, the b#-_$ herself...oops I mean the witch herself attacked me in the astral. It was very scary. I would like to know where she learned such things!! :Mad:

Like seriously when I am done with my books on LoA, self transformation, alchemy, a little bit of the Quran and some books on kabbalah I think I am gonna try to stop by a metaphysical shop and do little research on black magic. The science behind how it all works. I guess kind of like the idea of to catch a criminal you have to think like a criminal.

Hopefully nothing can attach itself though just from reading about it though

Maybe all these male twin flames threw themselves into the water so the female twin flames would be forced to fast track themselves on metaphysics and such?

Anyway goodluck.

Hopefully someone more experienced than me has some answers
A few months ago I was actually attacked while sending him love I jumped out of the meditation with my heart racing and feeling so scared. I didn't know what that was but now I realized it was a psychic attack
Old 15-07-2017, 09:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo

This may be going off at a tangent, but the science behind black magic is similar to the science behind white magic. The difference is that the practitioner of black magic is trying to raise energy or manipulate others for his/her own ends. In short, black magic is selfish, white magic is selfless.

Many people are drawn to black magic because they believe it will give them power, sex, wealth, etc. But most such people will simply dabble. Becoming a true black magician requires considerable discipline and effort, and this is beyond most peoples' ability, which is a good thing.

So by all means become informed on the subject, but be wary of where your interest/curiosity might lead you.

Peace.
Old 17-07-2017, 02:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donya
Hello, I've posted this in my twin flame thread but I felt like it's more relevant here

Today I did a meditation "love and kindness" and added a simple hoponopono
I'm not sure if it was me or If I was imaging stuff but anyways, I will state what I remember
I started out by my self, cleansing my heart center and my aura. Then I began to send love, it was a little Hard to visualize him but I kept going. I was mainly trying to visualize pink and gold but I ended up in a purple flame which I also sent to him to cleanse his aura? Not sure what I was doing but I was guided to do so I guess. I also saw a feather at the begging
As our heart centers connected so did our Third eyes, I also noticed attachemenr in my solar plexus so I cut it off ( probably because I'm fearful of losing him) then darkness rose and some sort of a battle occurred o_o
I saw someone on a horse or something fighting the darkness that tried to attack me he or she had ligh blue hair and was telling me to do stuff like "Sing!" I didn't know how so I went with OHM s/he also told me to send more love from my heart and another person or "angel" (I really don't know it looked a like a child and I've never seen an angel or any of my guides) so this other "person" also fought off darkness that was coming towards me and I kept sending energy and love to my "twin" and watch it fall apart. One of the things that also happen is that we connected our heart and third eye and lower chakras and then he was filling up with light but the blue haired person that was giving me instructions sorta took all that energy away kind sucked it into a tiny thing he had in his hands and said do it again. This person was kind of yelling but not in a mean way but more of firm and distressed kind of orders? Through my third eye I tried to tell him about this, actually I think the attach happened when I used the term "Black Magic" so instead I sent a message later through my third eye that he should see a shaman or a priest .
I also asked god for help because I was struggling to connect and visualize pink and when I did I was able to, I've never done that before.
Also there was gold involved that I sent to him but mostly purple (came unintentionally) and pink
I never experienced anything like this before, I also have a minor headache I suspect from the third eye
What do you guys think? Is it my imagination or my internal issues or something else ?

Alright, it sounds like you are alright after such a meditative experience.

This does not sound like a psychic attack per-se.

It does sound like you had no control or little control over which colors were used during the healing (from what you describe it sounds you were attempting to heal your TF, remember you need not be aware of this, but this sounds the case).

I would like to suggest if you do not mind, that you actively envision an individual, could be anyone, a friend, a sibling, or your tf. You could envision them, and a protective light- you can use any color you like for the light. Each individual is different and uses what works most for them. You could also envision this light around yourself- buildings, etc. Example when I tend my plants I use certain colors for them- my own making.

Practice with different colors- be patient with yourself, you are doing fine. The goal is to work on your envision ability- to get the colors as close to the color you want/ intend to use, as possible.

I am suggesting this to be of help with your envisioning. Light is something many use as a protection so practicing it can be very helpful.

As for battles and meditations, I have had this happen with me as well, a positive way to look at it, and interpret it would be to think of it as working through your stuff.

You should not be worrying, hope this helps you. :)

Blessings.