Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 27-06-2017, 04:08 PM
Seeker

Light barcodes

Hi:)
I'd like to ask for your help to interpret this, please. Would be grateful If anybody could help:)
After quite a long period of seeing DNA codes burning with Light ( while meditating) I started seeing Bar codes made of Light with changing numbers. All these images are changing too quickly to remember any sequence but I am sure lots of zeros and fives appear there. Is it another phase of ascension process that I am not able to understand yet? Haven't managed to find any info concerning it yet.
thank you.
Old 27-06-2017, 08:43 PM
Pathfinder
Wow! Your meditations are definitely not dull.
No idea what it may mean though.
Old 27-06-2017, 09:49 PM
Seeker

Definitely no :)
whats more ,whenever I ask about clear signs to explain something I dont get
I get something even more complicated lol
thanks HereAndNow
Old 28-06-2017, 06:01 AM
Master
I know a group in Crestone, CO that are working with Interplane Agency's (whatever that means) and they are setting up the next, wow what to call it, ascension of the earth and earth energy grids for the next wave of...energies? Evolution of Consciousness? Complicated stuff to be honest with you, I don't understand it. I do know those involved are also having their blood monitored and they are showing new bodies, crystalline like structures and so on in their blood and apparently more DNA are coming on line now for the individuals in the group from years of weekly working with these higher frequency beings. Could be you are picking up something like that - that there is a new wave of energies causing genetic upgrades for some working in the Light. ?
Just a guess.
Old 28-06-2017, 12:10 PM
Seeker

Hi CrystalSong:)

What a beautiful picture of a beautiful person I love your hair:)
Thank you so much for the answer. After reading I thought about my Lemurian quartz ( bar codes ) and remembered what I was told by a few psychics so far. That while incarnated in Lemuria I was in a group working on preserving Spiritual Knowledge which was to be passed down to further generations in crystals, similar in Atlantis where was in charge of Crystals.
That sounds amazing what the group you mentioned have been doing.
And yes my visions concerning these bar codes I wrote about is not a whole thing its more complex.
Thank you again,it makes much more sense to me now.
Old 28-06-2017, 12:50 PM
Experiencer
Look up Doreen Virtue's Angel Numbers, they might help :

The number 5 has to do with moving forward, freedom and courage and your angels wish to prepare you for some upcoming life changes.

The 5 and 0 combination is an important message that lets you know that your life changes are in Divine and perfect order. Everything is moving along as it should on your life path, and you are asked to ‘go with the flow’. There is no need to stress or be concerned at all, as all is going to plan.

Very interesting about you being a crystals master in Atlantis. I believe you may go through an activation phase so you continue in this lifetime the work you did in the past, to presrve spiritual knowledge and passit on to future generations. You mention something about your visions being more complex than just bar codes,i'd surely like toknow more about this. You shouldfocus noton what your consciousunderstands of it all,but what this triggers deep inside you, do you feel changes/shifts occurring in your subconscious ? Like...feeling different than before, but not knowing exactly why or how etc ?
Old 29-06-2017, 12:16 AM
Master
.......... wrong thread
Old 29-06-2017, 06:03 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeland
Look up Doreen Virtue's Angel Numbers, they might help :

The number 5 has to do with moving forward, freedom and courage and your angels wish to prepare you for some upcoming life changes.

The 5 and 0 combination is an important message that lets you know that your life changes are in Divine and perfect order. Everything is moving along as it should on your life path, and you are asked to ‘go with the flow’. There is no need to stress or be concerned at all, as all is going to plan.

Very interesting about you being a crystals master in Atlantis. I believe you may go through an activation phase so you continue in this lifetime the work you did in the past, to presrve spiritual knowledge and passit on to future generations. You mention something about your visions being more complex than just bar codes,i'd surely like toknow more about this. You shouldfocus noton what your consciousunderstands of it all,but what this triggers deep inside you, do you feel changes/shifts occurring in your subconscious ? Like...feeling different than before, but not knowing exactly why or how etc ?

Hi Eyeland:)
Thanks for the information about numbers. I do notice they appear in a kind of a sequence, anytime another wave of healing I do
breaks into consciousness. So I see 11, then 22, ... 55 and then it repeats.
Atlantis is certainly amazing and it would explain my lifelong interest with crystals:) and some of my healing abilities.
Might be that the visions I described show me my link with these realms and are to encourage me to do the further healing.Maybe its a kind of personal code I get in such a form:)
But it wouldn't be possible without releasing some past hurt I experienced in this lifetime and I was told that some people incarnated around me this time were around me then as well.
Old 30-06-2017, 04:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mea_a
Hi Eyeland:)
Thanks for the information about numbers. I do notice they appear in a kind of a sequence, anytime another wave of healing I do
breaks into consciousness. So I see 11, then 22, ... 55 and then it repeats.
Atlantis is certainly amazing and it would explain my lifelong interest with crystals:) and some of my healing abilities.
Might be that the visions I described show me my link with these realms and are to encourage me to do the further healing.Maybe its a kind of personal code I get in such a form:)
But it wouldn't be possible without releasing some past hurt I experienced in this lifetime and I was told that some people incarnated around me this time were around me then as well.
This is almost a certainty, that people close to you in the current lifetime were companions in past lives too. Probably members of the same Soul family. The past hurt you talked about, i sense it acts as a catalyst for, a motive tomakeyou search for healing and thus move on and evolve. We may not like pain, but it is this that makes us move away from harmful circumstances orpeople or belief systems etc.
Trust in the Universe to awaken you in a beautiful new reality as your gifts activate. You willheal by healing others, as this way you generate Light inside. This heals both you and others. Become like a crystall, vibrating with higher energies and spread this around. Perhaps meditate on Atlantis a bit, and see what dreams this triggers in you. I sense that interesting things come to you :)