Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 04-07-2017, 07:40 PM
Guide

Hands or arms moving by themself

I was just meditating on something, while also asking my angels/guides for a sign, after a while I had the usual spasms I sometimes get in my hand or arms, but this time it felt like someone or something was moving my hand for real. My hand moved from the left go the right, a small distance and nothing special, but I didn't "tell"it to do so. When this happened I knew I should look at the time and it said 21:34, so I guess it really is a sign.

Thoughts? Am I imagining it or does it seem a genuine sign?
Old 06-07-2017, 05:01 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
When this happened I knew I should look at the time and it said 21:34, so I guess it really is a sign.

How did you know you had to look at the time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
I was just meditating on something, while also asking my angels/guides for a sign

Is this how you usually meditate?
Old 06-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Ascender

Possibly a Spontaneous Kriyas,google it....Its a sign of energy moving and working through knots or blocks so its a good thing.Its healing of the physical with a large amount of energy.
The Energy could be yours or from an outside source.higher self,angel or any healing source
Old 07-07-2017, 01:19 PM
Master
In Tai chi, when we stimulate the chi (or prana in yoga) through practice, the energy moves parts of our bodies involutarily. Meditation also stimulates the chi in our bodies, I would suggest that this is the movement of your internal energy.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:19 PM
Seeker

May be your kundalini have been awakened
Old 09-07-2017, 08:48 PM
Newbie ;)

I can have spirits make my body move on its own.
I can ask them yes/no questions and they make my right hand move for yes, or left hand move for no.