Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-10-2015, 04:57 AM
Knower
Play With Awareness

It's really quite joyous to be completely attentive to the awareness that is within yourself. The whole essence of you is awareness itself, and your own experience.

And you don't have to do anything to "be" awareness, because you are simply that. What helps me a lot is not thinking at all, and just being present. If you try to bend your head around thoughts you're just gonna miss out on the experience because they just prevent you from being in the moment. (This doesn't mean all thoughts are bad)

My best advice is just be aware, and don't try so hard. You could call this meditation if you want. Be aware of your space and be aware of your relationship with your environment and how you are connected with everything outside yourself.

There is no waiting! It's happening right now! Everything is one.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless
It's really quite joyous to be completely attentive to the awareness that is within yourself. The whole essence of you is awareness itself, and your own experience.

And you don't have to do anything to "be" awareness, because you are simply that. What helps me a lot is not thinking at all, and just being present. If you try to bend your head around thoughts you're just gonna miss out on the experience because they just prevent you from being in the moment. (This doesn't mean all thoughts are bad)

My best advice is just be aware, and don't try so hard. You could call this meditation if you want. Be aware of your space and be aware of your relationship with your environment and how you are connected with everything outside yourself.

There is no waiting! It's happening right now! Everything is one.

Nice Timeless...

Mindfulness is a nice way to participate in life and your environment..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder