Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Master
Deep inside you my friend, you know the truth of love!

Hugs and blessings always.

Grief is part of loss... the sun will shine again and you will see things differently.

Love .. simply is Love!

Nothing can change hearts that are true.

You are in my thoughts often "H"

Love always
"D"
:)
xoxoxox
Old 03-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Guide
Look at it this way. When parents pass away and leave children behind, do they forget about them? Are they unimportant to them? No! Yes earthly things become unimportant in the spirit world, but relationships are not forgotten. If anything, relationships are the only thing that continue to matter. And nothing can ever replace the relationships that Matt had while he once lived.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccawarne
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

This poem helps me every day it sounds like something matt would of written himself. Miss u Matt ur little sisxx

to you Becca and Annonafox,

Lovely poem of comfort ~

Thinking of you and remember, our loved ones are always & forever in our hearts ! ♥

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-01-2011, 11:14 AM
blueIce

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
If that was me, I would feel depressed reading that book as well. I am sure that person that died will always care about you and would want to see you again one day. People say that you should move on, as you have a life here. I would not worry about that book because I really think no one really knows for sure. They think they know. That is just his opinion. It does not mean everyone is like him. He wants to cut ties with every one. That is his choice. Other people who have died would want to see their love ones. I have read many times that when people nearly die they meet with their love ones. Everyone is really happy.

I agree. Even though I am here seeking answers, or at least some support, I believe there are things we are simply not allowed to know while we are here, even if we were masters who did nothing our whole lives but try to attain spiritual perfection. Why do I feel this? Just makes sense to me. No one can produce much proof of anything that is not tangible which says a lot. they spend 20 billion on 1 plane, you think they could produce a spirit for god's sake.

I noticed when people in my life died that everyone approached it a different way. Some would move away 5 states and take on a grueling job. Someone else would not visit home for a while and focus on work. Another may cry for 3 months straight and pop pills. Others run to church every day. Someone else may drink themselves into a coma for a year until the pain subsides. We all have ways we cope, some healthy, some not. I found that time helped and talking with people who loved the person and knew them close to how I did helped a great deal.

I didn't really look into books. Every time I read a book I can find another author who totally disagrees. I try and go off personal experience, conversation, and as my deceased loved one would tell me, "Any port in the storm, dear." We do what we can when we can. I would suggest not putting your faith in one person's ideas, especially if they hurt or scare us.

Wish I had more answers as well. Sometimes it feels if we just "knew" it would make it easier, but maybe it wouldn't and that's why we're left to guessing.