Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 24-04-2013, 06:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
Use Organic extra Virgin Coconut Oil for the Candida! :^)

My wife and I both suspected we were dealing with Candida issues and we now feel like that ones under control.

Here's a posting with more info on the subject:
~~~~
http://www.naturalnews.com/025199_oil_coconut.html
This is because coconut oil is high in both lauric acid and caprylic acid, which both have antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal properties. These components of coconut oil target harmful bacteria but leave friendly bacteria alone, which helps balances the flora in the digestive system. They also kill off excess yeast and other fungal overgrowth in the body. Studies in Iceland and Nigeria show coconut oil is an effective agent for killing off candida yeast.
~~~~

We put about a heavy teaspoon of coconut oil in our coffee in the morning and add grated coconut to our kefir each time. The stuff works wonderfully in so many ways.... helps makes one regular! there is no constipation when coconut oil is involved! and it's easy on the digestive system, there's no need for the body to use bile in order to digest it, which is great if a person has had their gall bladder removed (as my wife has).

As to treating our kefir to sound and good vibes... by all means! I'm sure they'll enjoy the energetic exposures and loving intent in all the many ways we can warmly provide it! :^)

I have been on the coconut oil for about 3-4 months now Stevie good stuff indeed .

I understand that we all have candida yeast within our system, about a year ago I didn't feel quite right intuitively when I consumed bread, pasta, rice etc, and I eliminated them from my diet ..

Like you do when you begin to research 'stuff' online you become aware of certain things and candida / yeast kept popping up . As a precaution I wanted find out a bit more about the yeast strains in kefir .

You'd be surprised in the amount of conflicting information and how many yeast types there are and to whether or not the yeast is active or not like in Brewers yeast which I now take again cos that yeast process is dead in the water as they say and will not add to a candida overspill ..(If one has an overspill) .

'So much to learn' haha

Thanks for posting the kefir thread Dr stevie .

x dazzle x
Old 24-04-2013, 02:59 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like

You'd be surprised in the amount of conflicting information and how many yeast types there are and to whether or not the yeast is active or not like in

I run into this all the time!! Some say this, then some say the opposite, then a flotilla of grey in-between! In order to get around much of this I've anchored my studies and opinions around much of what our ancestors did... they made for us the bodies we now live in, so what they were doing, our bodies are primarily built-around. This approach tends to happily cut-through a lot of the clutter out-there!

So it's essentially WWTCMD (what would the cave man do?) ... they didn't drive cars, but they did exist for a couple of million years on deriving nutritional sustenance from their surroundings! That should serve for us as a clue! :^)
Old 06-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Master
hi stephen, not sure if you're about but maybe you have email notification..thought this might interest you, even though its a counter argument.

been bumming round the net, as usual, and bumped into a few ideas touching on some points i made about aerobic fermentation making an overabundance of acids and thus being unhealthy. first off, the reason kefir or yoghurt, or other aerobically fermented foods, don't actually re-populate your gut at all, in one instance, is because the microbes grown in our gut grow in an anerobic environment--which is of course, no, or very little, oxygen. also acids in the blood freeze the organs ime.

seems there's a current debate "raging" about this in american health circles and many seem to agree that fermentation should not be aerobic. there are a plethora of devices and airlocks (water block for lettibg co2 out but no air in), for fermenting now being sold generally.

check out pickl it jars etc if you haven't, here...plus some good info on kefir, done proper! ;) http://gnowfglins.com/2012/11/14/fer...pickl-it-jars/

I liked that I could provide an oxygen-free environment for my kefir, much like how traditional kefir was made: in a bladder hung by the door that people would hit on the way by to shake it up. A bladder is an anaerobic container. It allows gasses to escape but prevents oxygen from entering.

seems, i think, that fermentation in days gone past, was always without oxygen, just like the gut, and folk have chinese whispered it into aerobic. these aerobic microbes cannot adhere to the gut wall, or even multiply in your colon. and they're acidic...hence why many i know who take it have arthritic problems, including wife and hubby who wrote the leding book on kombucha in the uk. kombucha should also be done anerobically in my opinion.

good link too> The 3 Biggest Fermenting Mistakes You’re Already Making?
http://www.foodrenegade.com/3-bigges...lready-making/

one being that most ferment aerobically instead of anearobically.

pidan...preserved eggs, made in clay type lime--which is dark, alkaline and anaerobic. the inuits high fish were buried in the soil, for sometimes upto a year, which is alkaline ans oxygen free,,,animals used to be hung with their tongues pushed down their throats (yuck i know) to create a vaccum where oxyegn cannot enter. most aging techs avoid oxygen and light. yohurt making without an airlock is easily and quickly, too acidic.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."

Last edited by Arcturus : 06-02-2014 at 09:01 PM.