Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-04-2012, 01:10 AM
Seeker

advice on energy/ evil house

#1 (energy help)
I am very new to this site and to all the energies that I have been experiencing the past couple of months after I opened up my third eye. My first question is how long usually does it take for the sensations to stop coming to me. It comes and goes through out the day usually on my hands and face.
I learned to accept it and not fear it thanks to the help on the forum, that stopped the burning but now I am wondering if this is a perment thing? I have stopped my spirtual journey due to it kinda freaking me out, it was hard to take all at once. Does anybody know how this energy is supposed to benefit me? What should I be doing with this? Thanks!

#2 (evil house)

Now I am moving to another country in a couple of months and on thing that is on my mind is a house my aunt lives in. I have to visit her and in my culture if i dont its a big disrespect. I slept in the house for 7 days before and trust me its evil. I found out after they used to do obeah (black magic) in the house. My aunt who lives in the house has had a horrible life from being kidnapped/divorce ect......I need to know If i do go into the house what should I do to protect myself.

Thanks again
Old 30-04-2012, 02:24 AM
Experiencer
You will get what you create and evil is just a creation. You may not understand this now but you will. As for the "third eye", its a blessing and the energy you feel is also a creation and you will learn this too. It can be a bit unnerving but don't stop, keep going, stand and fight.

I moved from Christianity to ritual magik in the beginning and was often afraid and had the hairs in my neck stand on end. I moved through it and soon discovered that it is really just all me, I'm the creator of all of it.

And so are you: Happy creations.............
Old 30-04-2012, 06:39 AM
Experiencer
Well to your first question, I would certainly say that if you're looking for something to do with energy, energy work is one of the most useful ways to work with it. If you distribute it a little better throughout your chakras, you might get better, more soothing sensations of balance and such.

And as for protecting yourself, meditation will certainly help, as will grounding activities as well as creating energy shields for yourself while meditating and doing energy work
Old 02-05-2012, 11:29 AM
kabes

With my own practice, when fear arises I simply observe it objectively. Just be aware of fear as a raw energy, don't identify with it, don't believe in it, but also don't try to get rid of it or force it away, just bear witness to it.
The more you practice this, fear will lose it's energy because you've stopped feeding it. I think this is the best "protection" against fear. Of course this is easier said than done. Practicing mindfulness and meditation over time makes the mind firm enough to not go into and become the fear, like we ordinarily do. Most people own their feelings and emotions, so when negative ones arise they suffer because it.

If you do stay in your aunties house, and I encourage you to, be aware of how your mind will play tricks on you. Perception is so often deceiving, but it's so believable. Imagine you didn't believe in spirits and all that, you probably wouldn't have a problem at all going to your aunties house and you'd probably have a great nights sleep.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Seeker

Thanks Kabes this is great advice!
Old 02-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Master
check out benzoliet and ozaliet and also "pulsors" a la george yao, if you like. incense, blessing...feng shui, "positive" life affirming energies like statues of the buddha etc etc...

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."