Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Occultist

Admin please fix this, OP has about seven threads on same thing lets mark it down to 1. so we are all on same page. Best for OP to hear all our responses on one page then to hunt through so many..
Old 06-02-2012, 09:28 PM
silent whisper

Touch is an incredibly powerful sense organ......allowing it to express itself in the ways it is revealing itself is to trust where it leads and wants to be shared. So rather than focusing on the effects of touch to your life, why not enjoy where it leads in the process unfolding...
Old 06-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Master
Yes, Candy, I agree. What a great, unusual thing. No reason for fear about it.

Just out of curiosity, I have heard that generally the right hand is to give energy and the left to receive. Can you "feel" the vibration from other people through your left hand? Have you tried both?

Just curious. It's all good--just let it be and you'll know more some day.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 06-02-2012, 11:28 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28
I can do this thing where when I shake someone's hand or rub there head I can make my hand vibrate and send vibrations through that person.
Also I have been told that I can heal people's phyisical pain.
Energy is what it is. God's energy he gives to us to use.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Windward

That's the explanation for it. Some say there is even a chakra in the palm of the hand (like a valve for energy to pass through), which is often attributed to this sensation.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:41 AM
Experiencer

Does that mean that I'm going to have a pleasant afterlife?
Old 07-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Experiencer

I dont know.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Yes, Candy, I agree. What a great, unusual thing. No reason for fear about it.

Just out of curiosity, I have heard that generally the right hand is to give energy and the left to receive. Can you "feel" the vibration from other people through your left hand? Have you tried both?

Just curious. It's all good--just let it be and you'll know more some day.

IsleWalker - Lora

Lol, guess what? it is my right hand that gives the energy.
I have tried both but nooooo, I do not get any vibrations from people.
Is it something from God?
Old 07-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Please can someone please tell me what this is and how will this effect my afterlife? will I have a pleasant one?
What is that about candy? We go back to spirit and we're with the All. What makes you think it may be unpleasant in some way?
Old 07-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Toolite

Quote:
I dont know.

I think the most important thing any person can focus on is what are they to do while on earth.. and do it.. stay teachable...and dont set others to fail..of course it goes back to the soul but, I believe if you mean well in all you do and forgive yourself.. because we judge ourselves first. practise controlling your mindset which I believe it takes a lifetime to do so but, it helps in life and when time to cross over!

I dont have all answers and there isnt one thing I can say to do to ensure because it whats in your soul that will determine.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!