Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by corkhead93
A psychic i met said that i'm surrounded by negative energy, multiple people have told me this, and every time i see her i feel like the negative energy is temporarily letting me go, and i get an outburst of ecstacy. She herself seems highly religious and different, but the problem is that as soon as she told me this, she said that in order to get rid of it i need to pay 3,500 for the herbs and supplies. I have always felt a dark energy in me, and it caused me to resent my parents and drop out of school, and i do want to get rid of it. My question is, do you psychics themselves believe in what they're doing, or do they know how to manipulate you into getting money
OMG! $3,500! Please don't fall for that. Cripes, not too long ago on Dateline or some show like that they had camera going in on pyschics scamming people for more and more money each time they went. It was ridiculous. Please, please don't fall for this.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:15 AM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
dammit, well then with your experience how can you get rid of a negative entity?

I will send you a PM tomorrow.... I actually have to get going for now. In the meantime, don't give some scam artist nearly four grand..

Peace
Old 01-02-2012, 02:20 AM
Master
Quote:
But the thing is, as soon as i meet her i can feel my soul getting cleansed, and my body being healed. . Plus her and her mom both are a psychic, i don't think if you're a fraud, you're going to teach your daughter how to also become a fraud
Come on and don't be such a corkhead....the apple doesn't fall far from the tree as the saying goes. They live off of gullible people like you. Please don't go there. Also, the mind is a very powerful tool. Why don't you just keep believing that it's being cleansed as you did when you thought she was doing it? Just believe in your own power.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/johncap...-psychic-scams

Check out these videos for Dateline, it's in 6 parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxnJDRZR83U This is the first one.

negativity blocks that only the psychic could get off. NINE years and $90,000!!!
Old 01-02-2012, 02:30 AM
corkhead93

but was she never said she was doing anything, i could feel it myself so there was no sort of placebo, i can feel the negativity being released by just her presence. And its easy to say its a scam because you've never met me. I'm sure if you saw how different i was, and how much negative vibes i give off, you'd understand
Old 01-02-2012, 02:45 AM
Master
Na, forget about all that negative vibes, you are holding yourself in that prison, you think you don't deserve to be positive, find out where this lie started from, and go right into it, feel every emotion that is attached to it, let it come to the surface and leave it there, it doesn't belong within you.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:58 AM
corkhead93

i think thats stupid to say, when you don't know who i am or anything about me, i never said this, everybody else did. people think i'm like the son of satan, and i have days where i cannot even get up from bed. And this was before any psychic tried telling me, but forget about that.Do psychics have any philosophy or beliefs behind it, or do they blatantly try and scam you
Old 01-02-2012, 03:04 AM
Master
Come on Corkhead, you are only 18 years old. Don't throw your money away, or if you want to use it for help, get a good therapist. You aren't the son of satan. I think you have a good heart, you are a good person, dealing with things that are too heavy for you to carry alone, but you can do it. I'm sorry I was hard earlier, I've got a son one year older than you. Did you watch any of those dateline videos? there are adult people out there, intelligent adults and they get sucked in. You deserve better than this. You know, cork, there are people on this board that would give you readings or advice for free...don't throw your money away to this person. You're okay.

On that note....I need a break.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:09 AM
MYFIGO

Corkhead,

I too believe she is scamming you. She may be a true psychic, but that does not automatically mean that she is doing good with it. And yes, she could most certainly raise her daughter to do the same thing.

We all just wish for you to not pay money (especially a lot of money) for something that you can do for yourself. Also, there is little doubt in my mind that it would stop with one reading. It would require more to truly get rid of all of it and of course, more money. And it would go on and on and on.

Yes, you may be surrounded by negative energy. But it truly is something that you can fix yourself. Wanting to is the first step. If you wish to write to me in a PM, I'll be glad to try to help you more.

Please try to understand. Psychics are also people and they have good and bad in them. This person can be a psychic and still not have your best interest at heart.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:13 AM
corkhead93

I want to ****ing get rid of it, there is a force in me which prevents me from doing anything in life, sleeping all day, not paying attention in school, a lot of people can see it, it doesn't even take a mystic to see it. I've now learned to distinguish when i can feel this negativity and when i don't, and as i keep my eyes open i feel it constantly coming in and out multiple times a day. After i see her i finally think it'll all be over because i feel reborn and out to take on the world, and then you guys tell me its all just a fraud which really just makes me want to ****ing drop dread. I hope you at least know what you're talking about to make such claims, because i've worked with one and she told me to recite prayers to remove the spirit and blow into a water filled jar and the whole jar turned pitch black right in front of my eyes, and it was pretty scarring. You can't say its all in my head, because i'm not an idiot, i've written essays about philosophy and religion which was knowledge that was born into my head, i hardly can be manipulated with false beliefs
Old 01-02-2012, 03:17 AM
corkhead93

look i just want to know if there is a precise method and system of beliefs of this practice. I do believe that some people can be born with supernatural abilities, just like how ancient cultures have shamans to mediate between the spiritual and physical world, it all sounds the same to me. And yeah maybe she is in it for the money, but i'm sure everyone is, at least she has the nobility to get to know me personally and meet me on a daily basis I'm just trying to see things through a logical eye here