Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-12-2011, 11:14 AM
FinShaggy

Stranded by Aliens

I was watching Ancient Aliens on History channel (The one about ritual) and it made me think. First I gotta start off by, all over the planet (Native Americans, Egyptians, etc) say that we were brought here by star people. Now, the people on Ancient Aliens think that "Maybe these rituals and beliefs come from visitors." "Maybe the confusing human desire for 'more' stems from wanting them to return."

I was thinking about this, and it started to make sense.
Humans have been questioning our purpose on Earth forever. We have stories of gods, angels, demons, ghosts, aliens, and much more, and we try to pull meaning from them.
What if there isn't a magical after life that makes everything better.
What if aliens haven't been visiting and UFO sitings haven't been about a "First encounter"

What if the story of first sin, and stories similar to it, are about our ancient family leaving us here. We have been marooned on earth, because our ancestors broke some code within the space traveling humans, or within a union of alien species. We were part of something bigger, but we ****ed up and it came down on us full force. They left us here, and now all we want is to go back to the stars, and we don't know why. And it's been so long we can't even understand the old messages we left for ourselves. All we can do is continue on this ball floating through space hoping one day we will understand what happened, and how to fix it. Or that one of us will guide out of this isolation on our own.

Just a thought...
Old 11-12-2011, 12:45 PM
Ascender

Interesting perspective. I don't believe we are stranded or imprisoned on this earth. I think that in past times we were able to see into the astral/ethereal planes more easily and thus communicate with beings deemed as godlike. Many things gave rise to alot of the teachings and messages throughout history, but I do think we have a purpose here and aren't just walking aimlessly through life hoping one day our 'saviours' will rescue us from this place.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:53 PM
iolite

Have you read "Mission" by Patrick Tilley?

It is about this very same subject. I read it by the recommendation of a woman who owned a fabulous crystal shop, in the 80's. It is still in print.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:25 PM
DulcePoetica

Since scientists are now searching the universe for an earth-like planet to populate once this one becomes uninhabitable; it hardly seems far fetched anymore to imagine that's how we ended up here in the first place.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:54 AM
FinShaggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
Since scientists are now searching the universe for an earth-like planet to populate once this one becomes uninhabitable; it hardly seems far fetched anymore to imagine that's how we ended up here in the first place.

No I haven't...
Old 12-12-2011, 06:55 AM
FinShaggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica

Agreed :) :)
Old 17-12-2011, 08:55 PM
Master
The true origins and present situation of humanity are about, "Eternity", (or, "Infinity)... apart from time and space.

Making the percieved world the, "Matrix", the, "Maya", and the illusion.

If you think about it, regarding alien craft, the anti-gravity phenomena also implies an interdimensional situation, trasnscending time also.

As, we are to understand that, since Einstein, Time, and Space, and, Gravity are all inter-involved and connected.
Old 19-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Master
What is Physics also saying to us today?

Quantum Physics supports the teaching that reality is, "Maya", an illusion,and what is out there is a symphony of wave forms, a "frequency domain" transformed into the world as we know it only after it enters into our senses.

"You've been living in a dream world, Neo"..."A Prison for your mind."
Old 22-12-2011, 06:49 AM
Mandisa

I've watched all of Ancient Aliens and it's very interesting. I think a lot of it makes perfectly logical sense. It's true that 'back in the day', if beings from another civilization came here for whatever reason, we would have thought they were gods. We've been conditioned to believe in 'gods' before we would believe in extraterrestrial life. While I do think sometimes the makers of that show go off on a tangent, most of what they present cannot be argued with, or explained by anybody else.
Old 22-12-2011, 07:28 AM
mattie

Remembering More & More

There are allot of researchers who’ve investigated why disparate ancient civilizations around the world who supposedly hadn’t developed sufficiently to have contact w/ each other developed similar practices. There’s some serious scholarly work on this. The scientists are now doing some fascinating DNA research trying to figure out which groups are connected. With these areas & studying human development there are sooooo many questions that science can’t answer w/ the current theories.

Increasingly NASA is finding the Universe is much larger than we thought & there are no shortage of Goldilocks planets where life as we know it could exist. It is really implausible to think we are the only sentient life in the Universe.

What is the story of first sin is just made up by that religion to make us feel crummy & convince us that they (the religion’s leaders) had some sort of divine authority over us? That the cataclysmic floods (Noah flood) were just things that happened like an asteroid crashing into the planet, not god(s) destroying us because we were wicked. Just unfortunate stuff that happens that would be cataclysmic even in modern times. In ancient times they looked at all cataclysmic events, particularly those coming from the sky as punishment from the gods. We now know that thunder bolts aren’t an angry deity throwing them at humans.

Ancient leaders often told the populace they were divinely sourced. This could have originally had some basis, but was likely used by others to simply control the public. By the time of the Roman empire, the government was savvy enough to not make this direct claim, but to set up a supposedly separate church bureaucracy that was allegedly separate (ROFL) from the government w/ the Roman emperor being God’s enforcer on earth. This gave the government the ability to change the rules of what was religious heresy, thus giving them a very effective means to control & terrorize the populace. Any potential political opposition would be rounded up under the heresy rules.

I’m not as inclined to see us as having been marooned or imprisoned here as looking at the stories of the Greeks about gods mingling their DNA w/ humans. This was entirely voluntary. Ancient peoples regarded anyone coming from the sky as a god. In modern times when some isolated Pacific island natives saw modern man & planes they also thought them to be gods. They were WWII aviators. It is always worth remembering that the legend of Pompeii, a fairly advanced city, was regarded as fantasy myth until the DISCOVERED IT completely intact due to the volcanic eruption that preserved the city in poisonous volcanic ash. Now we know Pompeii to be fact.

Our remembering who we are & that we have an off planet connection isn’t something desperate. It’s a voluntary learning experience we chose to have to see if we could remember who we were. Our being here isn’t really something we have to ‘fix.’ We’re not broken. There are an increasing amount of people who are remembering their off planet connection.